What's new

HAL-BAE’s 5th Generation Fighter Aircraft Trainer Takes Maiden Flight

Congratulation to Indian's 5 generation fighter aircraft:cheers: trainer maiden flight

why don't we build our own trainers?
We have and we will:
yijVfFt.jpg

nqamsiX.jpg

cxhvPK0.jpg

3HeSg8X.jpg

Mcsom1Y.jpg

We have and we will:
yijVfFt.jpg

nqamsiX.jpg

cxhvPK0.jpg

3HeSg8X.jpg

Mcsom1Y.jpg
You posted pictures of HTT 40 which on many defence sites known to be a failed projects. DRDO is even thinking about scrapping this project as they can't fix simple stall issue. But they are experts when it comes to "fixing" hawk. How pitiful.

Hard truth is we are a country of a major fail in science. Can any patriot name one Indian scientist that won noble price since indipendence? Just one...

You posted pictures of HTT 40 which on many defence sites known to be a failed projects. DRDO is even thinking about scrapping this project as they can't fix simple stall issue. But they are experts when it comes to "fixing" hawk. How pitiful.
:lol:
You are really butthurt.
And you are too ignorant to even differentiate between the HAL IJT-36 "Sitara" and the HAL HTT-40.

Last edited:

Hard truth is we are a country of a major fail in science. Can any patriot name one Indian scientist that won noble price since indipendence? Just one...

These wastes have lots of time to be on Indian flag and then talk rubbish against India. Go to school kiddo and grow up.

These wastes have lots of time to be on Indian flag and then talk rubbish against India. Go to school kiddo and grow up.
Sir I just talked hard truth. India has failed in education Am I wrong?

In India people kill minorities for cows. Am I wrong?

In india people more belive in ghosts than science. Am I wrong?

how can we even dream to help UK in fixing their fighter when we don't even know spelling of technology.

Hard truth is we are on the same level of Pakistan. Nothing to breg about.

Actually issue is not "HAL isn't capable to design a stable stall free air frame for a basic fighter" as you believe but they were trying to save time took in redesigning it as that will lead to restart from fresh and more time consumption they tried to tweek here and there to make it work but this lead to even worse , more time wasted with no results.
No latest reports is they are abondonig entire projecrt. They tried to fix for dacades but failed now IAF is going to buy from outside like they always do.

Hawk was already combat capable. What is out Indian contribution? What experties do we have that UK doesn't. And if we are so expert then why don't we build our own trainers? Why HAL is a a major fail?

Truth is we have nothing but poor people's tax money to give to goras. How pethetic!!!!

https://www.livefistdefence.com/2017/02/exclusive-bae-hal-unveil-joint-advanced-hawk.html

The Advanced Hawk is the first Hawk platform with a specific combat capability, a pitch that straddles both its capacity to simulate frontline weaponry, and also as a combat force multiplier by itself. With a beyond visual range and precision strike capability, several developing economies could see the Advanced Hawk as a combat platform by itself for close air support and so on.

3.jpg

We are looking for Indian global arm export and hawk will give us that path, see the big picture. I don't understand why other countries would trust us and buy our weapons so this is first step regarding that, it will help LCA program too.

The Advanced Hawk is the first Hawk platform with a specific combat capability, a pitch that straddles both its capacity to simulate frontline weaponry, and also as a combat force multiplier by itself. With a beyond visual range and precision strike capability, several developing economies could see the Advanced Hawk as a combat platform by itself for close air support and so on.

We are looking for Indian global arm export and hawk will give us that path, see the big picture. I don't understand why other countries would trust us and buy our weapons so this is first step regarding that, it will help LCA program too.
My point is India didn't make Hawk and India isn't capable of contributing any technology to UK. So why call it joint development? India only paid the money to UK and now UK is developing the trainer. So it is more like outsourcing not joint development.

False chest thumping.

My point is India didn't make Hawk and India isn't capable of contributing any technology to UK. So why call it joint development? India only paid the money to UK and now UK is developing the trainer. So it is more like outsourcing not joint development.

False chest thumping.
Lol why are you triggered, ok its false chest thumping so just move on, i won't waste more of my time on you.

you can also stop nuclear bombs with cow poop and we cant do that!

a gem of a reply :victory::victory::victory::victory:
so only you have so called "nuclear bombs" and ways to dilliver them to your enemy right :haha:

what a gem of a reply from a person from a nation (which cant give cheap & uniturrpted elctricity to its people & its local industry is dying or cant even design make and sell even water pumps or even a 80cc moped let alone a car even after 70 years of independence :sarcastic: )

and same pakistanies are making fun of a nation fun of a nation like india which is making cryogenic enigines to every kind of raliway locomotives and motorcyle to car engines to trucks to lorries and there engines for its own use and using them and not just "nuclear bomb" ... sharam bhee to nahi aatee inko :haha::omghaha::omghaha:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom