What's new

Haiti and China: A Tale of Two Earthquakes

China is the emerging superpower, while Haiti, despite of
situating at the US backyard with huge int'l assistance, is
the poorest country in the west hemisphere.

Of course there's a HUGE gap among them in both official
and civilian responses to the earthquakes. There's no
comparison and shouldn't be compared in the first place.

It would be interesting to see though, the comparison
between Haiti and India if they faced the same situation.

Buddy didn't nature braught china and haiti at same level? Both were treated same and result was horrible and sad. This shows no one can escape natures power. i heard china launched some kind of missile to bring snow. Result of it was most heavy snow ever in china. Yesterday i seen 1 river or sea near china became ice thick. Thats natures power. i hope humans dont take on nature and challenge it. Lets pray.

Buddy didn't nature braught china and haiti at same level? Both were treated same and result was horrible and sad. This shows no one can escape natures power. i heard china launched some kind of missile to bring snow. Result of it was most heavy snow ever in china. Yesterday i seen 1 river or sea near china became ice thick. Thats natures power. i hope humans dont take on nature and challenge it. Lets pray.

Yeah, true, who can escape power of mother nature ?

BTW where did you get your information about China launched

missiles to bring snow, whats the suppose reason behind all that ?

Care to enlighten me ?:smitten::pakistan::china:

I don't know what westwind said before, but his/her comments
here are not out of line IMO.

Three things are extremely important:

1. criticising Chinese govt is almost always a good thing, because
it helps to improve.

2. China's huge advance in economy during the past 2 decades
is mostly the result of hard work and sacrifice of ordinary Chinese
like you and westwind; the govt is only the minor part and it could
have done better.

3. criticising Chinese govt does not automatically equal to "traitor", or
"gabage" ( in your words)

Please refrain from your otherwise naivety. :smokin:

If one Chinese help Goolge and its US :usflag: masters to attack Chinese Government, he is traitor.
China's problems should solved by our Chinese people, not the western countries with their harmful motivation.
If western countries is sincere to help China, they should not support separatists in China. Western countries want China to split up to many parts . This is the true face of them.

鲁迅先生也没举着日本旗或者美国旗批评政府!

Last edited:
If one Chinese help Goolge and its US :usflag: masters to attack Chinese Government, he is traitor.
China's problems should solved by our Chinese people, not the western countries with their harmful motivation.
If western countries is sincere to help China, they should not support separatists in China. Western countries want China to split up to many parts . This is the true face of them.

Yes, i believe Westeren countries are feeling the threat from emerging China. However, Chinese government approach them with confidence.

Banning google will not solve anything. The world is such a open place and any oversea Chinese will get all sought of information. We should let Western people know that we are benevolent governement. We respect the minority and they are given better social treatment then Han Chinese.

There will always be seperatist around but let's face it with confidence.

Yeah, true, who can escape power of mother nature ?

BTW where did you get your information about China launched

missiles to bring snow, whats the suppose reason behind all that ?

Care to enlighten me ?:smitten::pakistan::china:

Maybe he heard that information in his dream.
:)

Yes, i believe Westeren countries are feeling the threat from emerging China. However, Chinese government approach them with confidence.

Banning google will not solve anything. The world is such a open place and any oversea Chinese will get all sought of information. We should let Western people know that we are benevolent governement. We respect the minority and they are given better social treatment then Han Chinese.

There will always be seperatist around but let's face it with confidence.

First, you should know that Google threats to leave China supported by US Govern, Google gain its fame by attack China.
Second, Chinese goverment never ban Google.
Do you think China should be threaten by western company? If this time Google success, next time maybe HP or IBM will also threat China. Now is not 1840. All foreign companies should obey the law of China.
Western people always give honor to "热比娅“, ”达赖“ and don't care the feeling of Chinese people, Why we should satisfy western people? Since they are superior to Chinese?
:china:

First, you should know that Google threats to leave China supported by US Govern, Google gain its fame by attack China.
Second, Chinese goverment never ban Google.
Do you think China should be threaten by western company? If this time Google success, next time maybe HP or IBM will also threat China. Now is not 1840. All foreign companies should obey the law of China.
Western people always give honor to "热比娅“, ”达赖“ and don't care the feeling of Chinese people, Why we should satisfy western people? Since they are superior to Chinese?
:china:

China should never be threaten by any Western companies/countries.

As for "热比娅“, ”达赖“, let's just face them with confidence. We should not kick up a fuss because of them as this will make them more popular.

Well, China bargaining power is on the rise and will continue to do so, let us show the world what China can do.

Looking for parallels to Haiti's catastrophe, many point to China. In May 2008, a magnitude 7.9 earthquake struck the southwestern province of Sichuan, pancaking schoolhouses, buildings and homes and killing at least 68,000 people. But the ferocity of the tremor and a huge death toll may be the only parallels between the two quake-stricken nations.

Kindly see video on Youtube "FULLFORD VS HAARP"
and Haiti earthquake HAARP introduction flash video on vodpot.com.

Last edited:

I havn't heard of launching missiles to bring snow, I have only heard of launching rockets to encourage rainfall ahead of time and place.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom