What's new

Hafiz saeed to challenge US bounty in international court

10 million..

I see a Jag XFR..
A 2000 sq yard beachfront property.. n a small private plane.

Then again.. I can claim it..since Id be made into swiss cheese by his private guards.
but some agency just might do it in a change of heart... and select individuals will buy plots and houses with it across the country.

10 million..

I see a Jag XFR..

Then again.. I can claim it..since Id be made into swiss cheese by his private guards.
but some agency just might do it in a change of heart... and select individuals will buy plots and houses with it across the country.

Considering the fate Doc Afridi is going thru, I doubt anyone will take this offer.. Not so much out of fear of Hafiz Saeed but out of fear of the reaction of Pakistani State..

10 million..

I see a Jag XFR..

Well, anything for a shot at some "entrepreneurship"; and a "slice of the Good Life".
Human beings were born to be enterprising! :)

Considering the fate Doc Afridi is going thru, I doubt anyone will take this offer.. Not so much out of fear of Hafiz Saeed but out of fear of the reaction of Pakistani State..

Unless offcourse the Pakistani "state" itself takes up the offer?? :)

Unless offcourse the Pakistani "state" itself takes up the offer?? :)

No - I think reward is very less as compare to backlash, so they will wait to increase the prize money.

Is it that they write this for everyone? What is written for Mullah Omar, Ayman Al Zawahiri?

you are missing the word conviction mate..

We have seen US commitment to arrests and convictions by the standards applied for Drone strikes.

Now wouldnt that be awesome.. And if that happens, I will never ever post an Anti Pakistan post for rest of my life :)

Infect it's war of agencies and people like him are only tools and all agencies CIA, ISI & RAW has these kind of people. The only way to avoid it is to resolve the disputes and don't interfere in each others internal matters.

The thread title as changed by a mod eloquently demonstrates Pakistan's patent inability to look at the terrorism issue from a victim's viewpoint, a viewpoint thankfully shared by majority of the world.

Pakistanis can keep protecting shia killing scum, its their internal problem. But their protection of mass murderers in other countries must lead to payback, in whatever form it takes.

Oh yeah, totally ignore the fact that I'm repeating over and over that a case is going on in Pakistan, he has not resisted arrest, and so the case remains with the prosecution. These 10 million should be given to India who is not giving Ajmal Kasab's testimony to the Pakistan court.

So far we don't even know if Ajmal Kasab says he came to India on his orders other than "India says so".

There is a big difference between lawful and unlawful methods. The US prefers unlawful means to get its job done in Pakistan.

So far we don't even know if Ajmal Kasab says he came to India on his orders other than "India says so".

If there is reason to suspect that his "testimony" was obtained under duress, then it is worthless anyway.

Is it that they write this for everyone? What is written for Mullah Omar, Ayman Al Zawahiri?

We have seen US commitment to arrests and convictions by the standards applied for Drone strikes.

Does not apply really.. Its a war zone in FATA etc. Am sure even Pakistan Air force jets dont wait to court orders when they bombard the militant hideouts ...

Back
Top Bottom