What's new

Hafiz saeed to challenge US bounty in international court

The forum practice is also open. Move on, talk on the issue. I've not lied with the thread title. It is what it is, you have a problem with it, go complain to the US on its malpractices.

On the contrary, we want US to do more such malpractices. Your frustration is evident and you are making no effort to conceal it. It is the inability of your military/govt. to stop US from publicly humiliating Pakistan.

Drone Strikes without the consent of Pak mil
US raid on OBL in the garrison town of Abbotabad.
No apology tendered for the attack on Salala checkpost

HS is safe and untouchable in the Punjab - )

HS - will be lucky to earn Martyrdom in his old age. But not gonna happen.

It leads to me to question if Pakistan indeed has a self-respect threshold. If they had any brains, they would arrest this guy and hand him over to the Americans. But the rulers of Pakistan almost seem to aim for a diplomatic black eye.

every muslim is your anemy no doubt just **** america and zardari

I can imagine the gun totting mercenary pathans of Pakistan's NWFP area going after this dude in Islamabad and Lahore.. Looks like he wont be making appearances at hate rallies so often now :D

what will the the GoP response to this action of the USA towards one of its charity kings.. The one that has been cleared of all charges by the Pakistani courts ??

;)

Any country led by patriotic & proud leadership would have given a swift response to the US, for ex. India would have given a befitting response to the US had the US put such a reward on Narendra Modi for terrorism against minorities. It is only because my gutless leadership has more love for the US$ then for their country, where they actually enjoy all the benefits that anybody can dream of.

Any country led by patriotic & proud leadership would have given a swift response to the US, for ex. India would have given a befitting response to the US had the US put such a reward on Narendra Modi for terrorism against minorities. It is only because my gutless leadership has more love for the US$ then for their country, where they actually enjoy all the benefits that anybody can dream of.

Don't you think comparing Modi to Hafeez is unjustifiable? Now don't divert the issue and be on track.

Dont be a clown mate.. Hafiz Saeed is a UNSC declared terrorist hence Pakistan is in a bind about giving a response.. You comparison with Modi would have been more apt, if you did that with some one like General Pasha for indulging in sponsoring terror strikes.. Just like there is a court case against Modi, there is one against him.. So chose your comparisons a little more thoughtfully

Why this delayed action?
This may lead to more action in Kashmir and India
May effect India - Pak interaction

No, our number one issue is lack of implementation of law. Not benefits from the US, till the very end I will support lawful means.

Why should I pay for your problems?

If a Pakistani kills my kinsmen and your system failed to punish him, I WILL HAVE TO take some action.

Your system might be the next avatar of God for you but it is not for me.

Pakistani judicial system has failed miserably when it comes to punishing terrorists.

In fact not only Pakistani, even Indian judicial system has failed to punish scum like Afzal Guru.

When all else fails, extra-judicial might be the only way out for the disappointed victims of these vermin of Earth.

----------

Asim, you and I both know that there is a mess in your country.

That mess is affecting others outside your country.

Now, it would have been ok if that mjess did not affect people OUTSIDE your country but that is, unfortunately, not so.

I couldn't care less if Hafiz Saeed bombed a bazaar in Lahore and killed 100 people.

They are not my people. It is not my responsibility to look for them. I'm not answerable for them.

The problem arises when scum like Hafiz Saeed bombs a bazaar in India and kills my 100 people, the people whom I'm answerable to.

...and that's where my disregard for YOUR judicial system and its incompetence kicks in.

If you clean up the mess, good for you and for me.

If you don't, I WILL HAVE TO step in and do the cleaning myself.

Plain and simple.

P.S. So far, you have miserably failed in cleaning up that mess and it's only a matter of time before our patience runs out.

Point is, with the US finally taking a stand and dropping its BS dual-track appease-both foreign policy, the days are numbered for the terrorist scum and options severely limited for Pakistani leadership and army.

They cannot hand over the scum openly to the US because of popular backlash amongst large swathes of the junta who rever this scum.

They cannot sit quiet because the US will not let them.

So do what remains the only logical solution. Point the scum out to the US hitmen and stand aside.

Of course that severely dents the army's reputation as protector of Pakistani sovereignty even further.

So this time around the Army would probably need to put up a "fight" and suffer some losses.

All part of the bigger picture. Lets see how things pan out .....

When did I say that? All I'm saying is to stop Indian oppression in Kashmir, and maybe, just maybe they would go away? After all, you do know their intentions right? The LeT started because of Indian oppression in Kashmir, maybe if your Army had been a little respectful of civilians and personal property, you wouldn't have LeT.

What nonsense, blowing up people in India, shooting poor people in Mumbai and even killing Kashmirs who don't agree with LeT is fighting "oppression"? Only recently LeT killed a sepratist leader who had moved towards a pro-India attitude
http://www.dnaindia.com/india/repor...ist-leader-moulana-showkat-ahmad-shah_1579809

Other prominment sepratist leaders killed by LeT include Mirwaiz Umar Farooq's father and other separatist leaders even. Not to mention scores of pro-India politicians and NC party workers.

Even Pakistani Salafis / Ahle-HAdith followers condemnd Hafiz Saeed and LeT and consider him nothing but a thief who fools people in the name of Kashmir. And shame on those who think otherwise.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...-hadees-pakistan-protest-against-jud-let.html

India hails US$ 10m bounty on Hafiz Saeed head

Press Trust of India
ISLAMABAD/NEW DELHI, 3 APRIL: Lashkar-e-Taiyyaba (LeT) founder Hafiz Mohammad Saeed has become one of only four terrorist leaders for whom the USA has offered a bounty of US$ 10 million. India welcomed the announcement saying it would send a strong signal to the Pakistan-based chief of Jamaat-ud-Dawa (JuD) that had masterminded the 26/11 Mumbai attacks and its patrons.
Afghan Taliban chief Mullah Omar has a similar bounty on his head as have Al Qaida in Iraq leader Abu Du'a and Yasin al-Suri alias Ezedin Abdel Aziz Khalil, a senior Al Qaida facilitator based in Iran. Al Qaida chief Ayman al-Zawahiri carries the highest bounty ~ US$ 25 million that the USA is offering under its Rewards for Justice programme.
“India welcomes US notification under the Rewards for Justice Programme. (It) sends a strong signal to LeT as also its members and patrons that the international community remains united in combating terrorism,” MEA spokesman Syed Akbaruddin said on Twitter. Later, in a statement, Syed Akbaruddin said the USA held both Lashkar-e-Taiyyaba and Jamaat-ul-Dawa as foreign terrorist organisations and had also individually cited Hafiz Saeed and Abdul Rahman Makki for terrorist activities as per its law. The USA has also offered a US$ 2 million bounty for Saeed's deputy Abdul Rahman Makki, who is described on the Rewards for Justice website as the “second in command” of the LeT.
The listing for 61-year-old Saeed on the Rewards for Justice website describes him as a former professor of Arabic and Engineering who was a founding member of “Jamaat-ud-Dawa, a radical Deobandi Islamist organisation dedicated to installing Islamist rule over parts of India and Pakistan, and its military branch, Lashkar-e-Taiyyaba”.
“Saeed is suspected of masterminding numerous terrorist attacks, including the 2008 Mumbai attacks, which resulted in the deaths of 166 people, including six American citizens,” the listing reads. The website noted that India had issued an Interpol Red Corner Notice against Saeed for his role in the Mumbai attacks. And also that the US department of treasury had designated Saeed as a “Specially Designated National under Executive Order 13224”. The Order provides a means to disrupt the financial support network for terrorists and terrorist groups by authorising the US government to designate and block the assets of foreign individuals and entities that commit, or pose a significant risk of committing, acts of terrorism.
The US designated the LeT a “Foreign Terrorist Organisation” in December 2001 and the JuD was given the same designation in April 2008. The UN Security Council declared the JuD a terrorist organisation in December 2008, soon after the Mumbai attacks.
Saeed, born on 6 May, 1950 at Sargodha in Punjab province, was put under house arrest for less than six months after the Mumbai attacks, largely due to pressure from the international community. He was freed in 2009 on the orders of Lahore High Court. Though the LeT was banned by the regime of former military ruler Pervez Musharraf, the Pakistan government has not formally outlawed the JuD.

India hails US$ 10m bounty on Hafiz Saeed head

w7h7wo.png

Just going to court and fighting gives him a clean sheet? I wonder why you have made Modi a banned topic on PDF and usually have the choicest words to say about him.

Where is the detail? Arrest is Arrest in PAkistan or Osama style? We have precedent of at least 2 people taken from Pakistan without Pak government involvement.

Back
Top Bottom