What's new

Hafiz saeed to challenge US bounty in international court

This fellow has been put house arrest for couple of times.. He has been prosecuted in courts but every time courts have released him because of the unavailability of evidences against him.. Why don't India shares the evidences it has with Pakistan and help courts to convict him?

You expect such things to be done by Indian government but they are hailing US efforts huh Indians are so lame. :sick:

Oh yeah, totally ignore the fact that I'm repeating over and over that a case is going on in Pakistan, he has not resisted arrest, and so the case remains with the prosecution. These 10 million should be given to India who is not giving Ajmal Kasab's testimony to the Pakistan court.

So far we don't even know if Ajmal Kasab says he came to India on his orders other than "India says so".

India to hand over 26/11 dossier to Pak - thenews.com.pk

There is a big difference between lawful and unlawful methods. The US prefers unlawful means to get its job done in Pakistan.
What's unlawful in offering reward for convicting a UNSC designated terrorist..?

Oh yeah, totally ignore the fact that I'm repeating over and over that a case is going on in Pakistan, he has not resisted arrest, and so the case remains with the prosecution. These 10 million should be given to India who is not giving Ajmal Kasab's testimony to the Pakistan court.

So far we don't even know if Ajmal Kasab says he came to India on his orders other than "India says so".

India to hand over 26/11 dossier to Pak - thenews.com.pk

There is a big difference between lawful and unlawful methods. The US prefers unlawful means to get its job done in Pakistan.
What's unlawful in offering reward for convicting a UNSC designated terrorist..?

This fellow has been put house arrest for couple of times.. He has been prosecuted in courts but every time courts have released him because of the unavailability of evidences against him.. Why don't India shares the evidences it has with Pakistan and help courts to convict him?

Isnt this between UNSC and Pakistan? After all its not India but UNSC which has designated him as a terrorist and JuD as a terrorist organization

I think some of his lame-o guards might do it, and bring the house down from the inside.
I mean c'mon $10mn - 80 -cr. This is like torture.

Brilliant now his own punters will kill him ... running and hiding time for hafiz saeed

Ok, will they do it before or after collecting the bounty? Why not make a quick n easy buck. Green Bucks!
Yes Hafizz Sayeed will now have to try and morph into Houdini Sayeed.

Isnt this between UNSC and Pakistan? After all its not India but UNSC which has designated him as a terrorist and JuD as a terrorist organization

You have a habit of going off topic. Do you guys have evidences against him? Leave UNSC apart for a while.

Fox News reports US Offers $10 Million Bounty For Founder Of Pakistani Militant Group | Fox News

One Pakistani can get 9,05,20,000 (9 crore) Pakistani Rs. for helping Americans capture this guy.

Assuming you work for 40 years, that would mean it would be equivalent to an yearly salary of 22,63,000 (22 lakh) Pakistani Rupees = monthly salary of 1,88,583 (around 2 lakh) Pakistani rupees

Having checked the salaries in pakistan, I bet this is better than most jobs available in Pakistan.

No, you are totally ignoring the fact that even when he is banned, he openly holds rallies where they fly JUD flags and flaunt AK47s where he calls for jihad on other countries, that even when JUD is banned, they are printing fundraising ads in mainstream pakistani newspapers. So what does pakistani state and judiciary do when they see a banned terrorist organisation printing fund raising ads in pakistan's second largest selling newspaper - other than reaching for the wallet???

You are ignoring the fact that we are here talking JUD because LET was banned by pakistani state by allowing the same terrorists to operate in the same muridke compound by just changing name plate!!! Wow, is that how things happen in other countries that do not deserve to get their sovereignty trodden?

Someone else has to do something because pakistani state does not want to, its pakistan thats breaking laws, its your ego and decades old habit thats stopping you see it as it is.

For the Pakistani gentlemen here harping on legal due process, the message is simple.

Not one person in this world, including most Pakistanis I am sure, believe that there is a judge or court in Pakistan which would dare declare the accused guilty without signing their own death warrants.

Not after the world has seen what happens to the voice of dissent in Pakistan in the recent past.

In such a scenario, any other means adopted are completely justified and legal.

And are in fact a lifeline to the poor judge who is sitting on this case.

Defendant deceased. File closed. Next case.

Link this news with the delay of opening supply routes & discussions in PAK on relationship with US...

When did I say that? All I'm saying is to stop Indian oppression in Kashmir, and maybe, just maybe they would go away? After all, you do know their intentions right? The LeT started because of Indian oppression in Kashmir, maybe if your Army had been a little respectful of civilians and personal property, you wouldn't have LeT.

Wikipedia :rofl:

its funny how pakistani members talk about indian oppression in kashmir...i mean are they blind?? first see whats happening in baluchistan!! Hindus are tortured....extremists are abducting hindu women..forcing them to convert to islam!
why dont you comment on that?? are those things right??
moreover..kashmiris are happy at least happy than people in ***. i work for an indian IT giant and there are 3-4 kashmiri frnds in my dev. center...they said kashmiris are happy with india. kashmiris know they have far far better future with india.

i like hafiz saeed ...he has rights to fight against india ....see His family lost 36 of its members when migrating from Shimla to Lahore during the Partition of India and born in the street ..he has fully right to jihad ..
http://http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hafiz_Muhammad_Saeed

how dumb indians ,now Hafiz Saeed will have the pretext to launch a new jihad against India.

Back
Top Bottom