What's new

Hafiz Saeed spews venom again, says India is Pakistan's 'number one enemy'

India is Pakistan's 'number one enemy'.

• Total voters
Can't speak for anyone else but I'm sick of these 'hafeez this hafeez that' getting involved in affairs of Pakistan.

They have nothing positive to say. Their entire speech always revolves around death to India, death to America, death to Israel, Kashmir hamara hai, Palestine hamara bai hai. Like shut the hell up already.

When will you get on stage and say that we should do these things to make Pakistan a better place for its residents?
It can't until these issues are resolved

We have given you a LOT more evidence of your STATE role in 26/11 than you have of our involvement and complicity in attacks within Pakstan. Yet you have chosen not to act on it. Repeatedly. For years now. Rubbing salt into wounds by letting the main accused walk and spew venom against us.

I posit that were Pakistan serious and sincre, Pakistan would not have been hit as often as it has been.

Purely conjecture, but that's all there is to it without a shred of evidence from your side beyond regular grumblings and sound bites.

NO solid evidence has been presented to date!! Flimsy homemade crap doesn't count as evidence!!

Govt behind Parliament attack, 26/11: Ishrat probe officer - The Times of India

26/11: The questions we need to ask - Rediff.com India News

Conspiracy nutjobs.

Versus dossiers of hard evidence accepted by third party courts of law other than India. Based on which a bounty has also been placed on Hafiz Saeed's head. And the JUD dclared a terrorist organization.

You are calling your CBI officers Nutjobs? Oh my!! that is so sad!!!

This bozo is still alive, I remember a thread about it being killed, wrong news I suppose.

This No.1 No.2 enemy is child's language, the interesting part is working with Pak army to fuel Jihad in Kashmir, let Pak establishment accept that. :rofl:

Anyway, as much as these creatures are bad for India, they are worse for Pak, so all the best to the host for nurturing such creatures. Lets see how long before these 'good' terrorists turn to 'bad' one. :lol:

Conspiracy nutjobs.

Versus dossiers of hard evidence accepted by third party courts of law other than India. Based on which a bounty has also been placed on Hafiz Saeed's head. And the JUD dclared a terrorist organization.

Oh okay, and then?

That's nothing more than wishful thinking on the part of your countrymen and you. Had this been the case, Pakistan would have been wiped out a long long time ago!

Your delusions of grandeur will ruin you. Wait and see!!!
You mean to say you guys will never grow up. The day you guys will come out of the hypnotism your armed forces have put you in for their own personal benefits, you will start progressing and earn respect internationally.

Let me repeat again. We Indians aspire to be world power and that cannot happen without earning international reputation.

You really think India will do anything to get infamous? Don't worry Pakistan is used to getting infamous internationally not India.

You mean to say you guys will never grow up. The day you guys will come out of the hypnotism your armed forces have put you in for their own personal benefits, you will start progressing and earn respect internationally.

Let me repeat again. We Indians aspire to be world power and that cannot happen without earning international reputation.

You really think India will do anything to get infamous? Don't worry Pakistan is used to getting infamous internationally not India.

WOW you are really full of your self aren't you?

Keep ranting :pop:

WOW you are really full of your self aren't you?

Keep ranting :pop:
As I said, nothing in this world can bring you put of this misconception that India wants to finish off Pakistan.

Something I have seen every Pakistani ranting to justify their animosity against India.

Again I repeat, were really don't want to capture Pakistan or finish it off as taught by your establishment.

And then you release mass murderers and baby killers on to the streets.

Remember APS Donatello. We all have babies.
When baby killers can be in your elected government then i highly doubt that HS or DI matter.

Anyway, keep posting your rants here. We really enjoy the laughter.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom