What's new

Hafiz Saeed spews venom again, says India is Pakistan's 'number one enemy'

India is Pakistan's 'number one enemy'.

• Total voters
Out of billion plus population some(one) can share your views, but your military and current government don't seem to enjoy these views, we all saw how Modi delivered statements against Pakistan before Indian election, that was truly representative of major faction of Indian sentiment towards Pakistan.

Second your media clown Doval ....................... ask him if he thinks like you. And the truth is you have been rendered ineffective conventionally and in numbers game, the new style of waging war is proxies that you have been supporting and have supported against Pakistan. And Pakistan will do the same, there is a hell lot of score to settle yet.

He is right. The same sense in prevailing in Indian government too. Most of us feel that the nukes have rendered any war impossible between India and Pakistan, so there is no urgency shown by Indian government for any talks with Pakistan. There were 70 talks that happened between India and Pakistan since 1947 out of which India and Pakistan talked only 2 times since the 1998.

I doubt there would be any meaningful talks between India and Pakistan for another 10 years.

And Pakistan will do the same, there is a hell lot of score to settle yet.

Then you will continue to lose.

Assume for a moment what you say is true. India's proxies are the ones carrying out terror strikes in Pakistan.

Your answer is wait for Pakistan to pay back in the same coin.

Which means India will necessarily retaliate. And it is easier for India to isolate and track and quarantine the "bad" sector within its populace than it is for you. We have to concentrate on our Muslims. Who are you going to look at within you?

As a country, as a people, you do not have the size, the depth, the resources, or the world support to go up against a country like India.

Your (Pakistan's) best hope of survival, consolidation, and then growth, is to make sure that nothing happens to India.

Nothing.

Your (Pakistan's) best hope of survival, consolidation, and then growth, is to make sure that nothing happens to India.
Nothing.

Yes agreed we would need the infrastructure and resources to run the affairs after all, there is no point in destroying those :D

Yes agreed we would need the infrastructure and resources to run the affairs after all, there is no point in destroying those :D

I am serious bhai. It has always been in your best interest that no terror strike happens on India.

Is it a coincidence that after 26/11 your country has been up in flames?

I know I might be in the Baby hangover, but ask yourself, why before 26/11 you were not having so many bomb blasts and attacks?

Everything is homegrown?

If no, and the finger points to India, then ask yourself why now and why not before.

Both of us agree that no one is a saint here. Terrible as we feel on a personal level when innocents are killed.

But the fact is, if India ceases to be hit by your guys, India will eventually tire of retribution. And go on with its nation building, poor feeding, toilet making agenda.

But if India gets hit, every time it gets hit, there will be retribution. Scalable retribution. And that I feel is a game where Pakistan cannot compete. It can play, but it will always lose. Then it becomes an izzat thing, an ego thing. Usne maara, ab main bhi maarunga. That cycle will need to be broken. By you. Because India will not. Not in the current mood it is in. Polity, populace, deep state, and army. All combined.

Last edited:
As a country, as a people, you do not have the size, the depth, the resources, or the world support to go up against a country like India.

Nothing.

That's nothing more than wishful thinking on the part of your countrymen and you. Had this been the case, Pakistan would have been wiped out a long long time ago!

Your delusions of grandeur will ruin you. Wait and see!!!

That's nothing more than wishful thinking on the part of your countrymen and you. Had this been the case, Pakistan would have been wiped out a long long time ago!

Your delusions of grandeur will ruin you. Wait and see!!!

I am not talking about us wiping you out.

I am talking about us out-terrorizing you. Turning the asymmetrical warfare around against you.

It will not wipe you out. It will bring you to your current state. And keep you there.

Understand what I am saying. Asking. It is well within Pakistan's power to ensure India is not hit. Use that power for yourself.

i think he is not wrong in anyway..

WHEN EVERY OTHER DAY, WE GET COLD START SORT OF THINGS , HE IS NOT WRONG
WHEN EVERY OTHER DAY, INDIANS BLAST ON US FOR NO REASONS , HE IS NOT WRONG
WHEN EVERY OTHER DAY, INDIAN KILLER PM SAY BAD THINGS ABOUT PAKISTAN IN POLITICAL GATHERING (PRE-ELECTION), HE IS NOT WRONG .

WHEN EVERY OTHER DAY INDIAN ARMY GENERALS SAYS WE CAN TAKE ON PAKISTAN AND CHINA , HE IS NOT WRONG
WHEN EVERY OTHER DAY INDIAN ARMY GENERALS SAYS SURGICAL STRIKES INSIDE PAKISTAN, HE IS NOT WRONG

ETC ETC

I am not talking about us wiping you out.

I am talking about us out-terrorizing you. Turning the asymmetrical warfare around against you.

It will not wipe you out. It will bring you to your current state. And keep you there.

Understand what I am saying. Asking. It is well within Pakistan's power to ensure India is not hit. Use that power for yourself.
You are already doing it, lets see where this leads too:azn:

I am serious bhai. It has always been in your best interest that no terror strike happens on India.

Is it a coincidence that after 26/11 your country has been up in flames?

I know I might be in the Baby hangover, but ask yourself, why before 26/11 you were not having so many bomb blasts and attacks?

Everything is homegrown?

If no, and the finger points to India, then ask yourself why now and why not before.

Both of us agree that no one is a saint here. Terrible as we feel on a personal level when innocents are killed.

But the fact is, if India ceases to be hit by your guys, India will eventually tire of retribution. And go on with its nation building, poor feeding, toilet making agenda.

But if India gets hit, every time it gets hit, there will be retribution. Scalable retribution. And that I feel is a game where pakistan cannot compete. It can play, but it will always lose.

A window of opportunity was blessed to India and others, we were occupied with Afghanistan affair, you can understand when US and NATO are sitting right next to your border how you would have to rank your worries, India got away with all its wrongdoing without any major retribution from Pakistan's side, there were times when people of Pakistan wanted Pakistani leaders and Elite to take up the case on international forum and say enough is enough and make India pay, but thanks to incompetence and cowardice of our leaders instead India blamed Pakistan and tried to isolate it.

Just look an example who was our US ambassador at that time, and how he writes about Pakistan these days, a snake was in charge of Afghanistan. You have not even paid a single coin for what you have been up to, and we have not started yet. We have born every attack and insult you have thrown at us, 26/11 was not Pakistan doing think what would happen when Pakistan wholeheartedly does it. Whatever scalable retribution you are talking about and flames you mention, you had the free hand without fear of retribution. We were defensive, fighting a war with faceless enemy of multiple origins, and now all it took a man of strong will and character to change the tides, things are changing and every covert attack registered will be answered in one way or another, it’s high time to prepare for going offensive now.

Hate india, hate indians

See their culture, people, so called faith to be driven into the ground until india is nothing but a black hole even more than today

A window of opportunity was blessed to India and others, we were occupied with Afghanistan affair, you can understand when US and NATO are sitting right next to your border how you would have to rank your worries, India got away with all its wrongdoing without any major retribution from Pakistan's side, there were times when people of Pakistan wanted Pakistani leaders and Elite to take up the case on international forum and say enough is enough and make India pay, but thanks to incompetence and cowardice of our leaders instead India blamed Pakistan and tried to isolate it.

Just look an example who was our US ambassador at that time, and how he writes about Pakistan these days, a snake was in charge of Afghanistan. You have not even paid a single coin for what you have been up to, and we have not started yet. We have born every attack and insult you have thrown at us, 26/11 was not Pakistan doing think what would happen when Pakistan wholeheartedly does it. Whatever scalable retribution you are talking about and flames you mention, you had the free hand without fear of retribution. We were defensive, fighting a war with faceless enemy of multiple origins, and now all it took a man of strong will and character to change the tides, things are changing and every covert attack registered will be answered in one way or another, it’s high time to prepare for going offensive now.

The attacks started AFTER 26/11.

26/11 was VERY MUCH Pakistan. No one in the world buys your non state actors story.

You prefer to see the bad in India. That Indian proxies did not let you rest while your were fighting on your western flank.

Have you ever tried to look at it from the angle that while your were busy on your western flank, India never opened your eastern flank?

Think about it.

The response has been carefully graded, measured, scaled. It has been a RESPONSE. It has never been opportunistic profiteering.

You are already doing it, lets see where this leads too:azn:

The debate is based on the assumed premise that we are. Yes.

Let this devil spew as much venom as he wants . His jihad and as jihadist won't to be able to deter India even if his Satan master crawls out from the depth of hell..

Have you ever tried to look at it from the angle that while your were busy on your western flank, India never opened your eastern flank?

Think about it.

That is not how its played, had India done such a thing it would have done us a huge favor. You don't understand the impact of presence of US and NATO in this region I guess?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom