What's new

Hafiz Saeed spews venom again, says India is Pakistan's 'number one enemy'

India is Pakistan's 'number one enemy'.

• Total voters
Many positives, some negatives.

Off late though there has been a lt of noise from many quarters about the quality (or lack thereof) of certain Think Tanks.

When such a chorus builds up, what happens unfortunately is that the entire community gets tainted and tarnished by the same broad brush. Then a perception develops and spreads that Think Tanks are a bunch of pety biased vengeful jokers. Which is definitely not the case and a majority of Think Tanks are really good and deserving of their position.

It is these guys who I think would be concerned about the bad apples in their barrel bring them collectively into disrepute. I know when I become a Think Tank, hopefully soon, I will come down very heavily on such disreputable characters. Its bad for my rep.

OMG!!! Such naivety....

The PM or CM didn't sit and watched silently the murder of thousands. It was him who lifted the ban on death penalty after the APS attack. So this fetish of yours with LEJ doesn't really make any sense.
But i guess you had to post something.

Well I dont have any compulsion to post, but had to show the mirror......

So sitting and watching a murder is not ok, but associating with a terrorist organisation (banned) is fine???? If It is ok for you, then it is ok for me too.....

I have no fetish with any terrorist organisation for that matter, I view, LeT, Lej, BLA, TTP, IM in same manner and for me there is no good terrorist or bad terrorist, and the only good terrorist is a Dead Terrorist.....

Well I dont have any compulsion to post, but had to show the mirror......

So sitting and watching a murder is not ok, but associating with a terrorist organisation (banned) is fine???? If It is ok for you, then it is ok for me too.....

I have no fetish with any terrorist organisation for that matter, I view, LeT, Lej, BLA, TTP, IM in same manner and for me there is no good terrorist or bad terrorist, and the only good terrorist is a Dead Terrorist.....

Good for you and me. Except that the ills you highlight for Pakistan are exactly the same for India. Unless you are using some strange kind of mirror that @Skull and Bones came up with :P

But lest, Pakistan doesn't claim to be a secular republic or this and that constitution. A constitution is just a piece of paper when you have minority sect being targeted in reality. So are we debating on ground realities or just some Bravado? Because in the case of most Indians here, it seems to be the latter.

Both countries have creatures with state owner ship to spew poison on each side, today he said tomorrow a hinduvita from other side, never understand that why we all here gather again and again for same crap, live with this and chill:coffee:

Good for you and me. Except that the ills you highlight for Pakistan are exactly the same for India. Unless you are using some strange kind of mirror that @Skull and Bones came up with :P

I will be the last person to come up with such argument, I am aware of the problems India has, and i never hesitate to admit them......You can recollect/check my posts on issues related to india..... At times (rarely like this instant) i responds to people who ignore their own problem and start looking at the problem of neighbors.......

:P

But lest, Pakistan doesn't claim to be a secular republic or this and that constitution. A constitution is just a piece of paper when you have minority sect being targeted in reality. So are we debating on ground realities or just some Bravado? Because in the case of most Indians here, it seems to be the latter.

Well i do agree that we have a problem when it comes to religious issues, which is normal for a mutli religious society...... Tell me another country with a population of 1.2 billion with such diverse sections living together???? We have our own share of morons. But the good part is their numbers are limited.(if you go by the number of threads created in PDF then you will find India filled with Hindutwavadi's), and for me, I worry more what is happening in my country rather than being happy looking at the bad state of another country in my neighborhood. i can speak for me, not for others.

Do read my signature

I will be the last person to come up with such argument, I am aware of the problems India has, and i never hesitate to admit them......You can recollect/check my posts on issues related to india..... At times (rarely like this instant) i responds to people who ignore their own problem and start looking at the problem of neighbors.......

Well i do agree that we have a problem when it comes to religious issues, which is normal for a mutli religious society...... Tell me another country with a population of 1.2 billion with such diverse sections living together???? We have our own share of morons. But the good part is their numbers are limited.(if you go by the number of threads created in PDF then you will find India filled with Hindutwavadi's), and for me, I worry more what is happening in my country rather than being happy looking at the bad state of another country in my neighborhood. i can speak for me, not for others.

Do read my signature

That is what i precisely mentioned in the last line of my previous response. I know that both Pakistan and India have issues. But to find most here commenting on each other's ills, is just non-sense. And that is what i always highlight and speak against.

That is what i precisely mentioned in the last line of my previous response. I know that both Pakistan and India have issues. But to find most here commenting on each other's ills, is just non-sense. And that is what i always highlight and speak against.

I have noticed that too...and tell you what, this is not exclusive to Indians, You can see several posters from your country too.... But the interesting thing is, Most of these guys knows their own problems, but find happiness in proving other's problems are severe than theirs....... But i would not prefer to be in that list..... It is up to you where you want you to be

I have noticed that too...and tell you what, this is not exclusive to Indians, You can see several posters from your country too.... But the interesting thing is, Most of these guys knows their own problems, but find happiness in proving other's problems are severe than theirs....... But i would not prefer to be in that list..... It is up to you where you want you to be

BTW, ever did a visit to BR forums?

There is a reason why i am not a member there........

But a lot seem to be there.
Anyway, good to know. I do go there sometimes, to have a laugh. Because i cannot believe that such people actually exist and live on this planet.

But a lot seem to be there.
Anyway, good to know. I do go there sometimes, to have a laugh. Because i cannot believe that such people actually exist and live on this planet.

I used to visit there, but not anymore..... That is their way of conducting the forum, which they are entitled to.....It is left to the individual to decide to agree or not..... ( i dono we are allowed to discuss it here, if not we should delete those posts)

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom