What's new

Hafiz Saeed spews venom again, says India is Pakistan's 'number one enemy'

India is Pakistan's 'number one enemy'.

• Total voters
Why do you think that is a must?

It is an assumption of an elevated capacity and proven superiority.

If you give someone the power to rate the posts of others, surely you work on the prime principle that his own posts must be beyond reproach in the first place?

It is an assumption of an elevated capacity and proven superiority.

If you give someone the power to rate the posts of others, surely you work on the prime principle that his own posts must be beyond reproach in the first place?
I know what you are saying and would be the ideal situation.

But if you have spent enough time here and I see you have, there are cases where this does not apply. You are wise.

I know what you are saying and would be the ideal situation.

But if you have spent enough time here and I see you have, there are cases where this does not apply. You are wise.

Of course I am wise.

Each of my 7 negative ratings has made me wiser.

Well thanks mr obvious we already knew that

Filthy roaches like HS himself is no.1 enemy of humanity.
His organization JUD was the leading aid organization after kashmir earth quake and sindh and punjab floods

But a reply must be given. They can rate us negatively but they cannot take that right from us. Only the admins can, and those are a cut above.

LOL. Pretty much babe in the woods, aren't you?

How you only have 4 to my 7 man?

And how 10 to my 5?

Please coach me.

Learn to be a sickular. That way you can outshine all of us with your locker full of positive ratings.

LOL. Pretty much babe in the woods, aren't you?

Learn to be a sickular. That way you can outshine all of us with your locker full of positive ratings.

I have a positive rating from a Pakistani TT and one from a Chinese TT. Nothing remotely secular about me.

I wear my religion and my hormones on my sleeve.

It's only an ordinary statement...no 'venom' in this, even we say a lot more than this about Pakistan. But I do want this snake dead for his role in Mumbai attacks.

I am serious bhai. It has always been in your best interest that no terror strike happens on India.

Is it a coincidence that after 26/11 your country has been up in flames?

I know I might be in the Baby hangover, but ask yourself, why before 26/11 you were not having so many bomb blasts and attacks?

Everything is homegrown?

If no, and the finger points to India, then ask yourself why now and why not before.

Both of us agree that no one is a saint here. Terrible as we feel on a personal level when innocents are killed.

But the fact is, if India ceases to be hit by your guys, India will eventually tire of retribution. And go on with its nation building, poor feeding, toilet making agenda.

But if India gets hit, every time it gets hit, there will be retribution. Scalable retribution. And that I feel is a game where Pakistan cannot compete. It can play, but it will always lose. Then it becomes an izzat thing, an ego thing. Usne maara, ab main bhi maarunga. That cycle will need to be broken. By you. Because India will not. Not in the current mood it is in. Polity, populace, deep state, and army. All combined.
Inko koi positive rating dijiye. First sane voice amongst all this insanity and warmongering.

Oooo, that proves PDF is an unbiased site par excellence.

Many positives, some negatives.

Off late though there has been a lt of noise from many quarters about the quality (or lack thereof) of certain Think Tanks.

When such a chorus builds up, what happens unfortunately is that the entire community gets tainted and tarnished by the same broad brush. Then a perception develops and spreads that Think Tanks are a bunch of pety biased vengeful jokers. Which is definitely not the case and a majority of Think Tanks are really good and deserving of their position.

It is these guys who I think would be concerned about the bad apples in their barrel bring them collectively into disrepute. I know when I become a Think Tank, hopefully soon, I will come down very heavily on such disreputable characters. Its bad for my rep.

Inko koi positive rating dijiye. First sane voice amongst all this insanity and warmongering.

Kaash, aap Think Tank nahi ho. :(

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom