What's new

India is guzzling cheap Russian oil, but Pakistan cannot afford it

Why should I be concerned about Pakistan?

If you think all is well in India, you are clearly deluded.

Is this related to the OIL price? You appear to be speaking as a false flagger.

You have searched for the words " Sucide and unemployment" and pasted the links.

Being Indian, we are aware of the difficulties and challenges in India, but this is a completely different matter, and there are many things that may be argued.

Is this related to the OIL price? You appear to be speaking as a false flagger.

You have searched for the words " Sucide and unemployment" and pasted the links.

Being Indian, we are aware of the difficulties and challenges in India, but this is a completely different matter, and there are many things that may be argued.
You and you friends are BJP members. You are getting paid to do propoganda.

But things aren't good so for the rest.

With military leaders like the scum Bajwa and his successor who are allied with the Zionist West, forcibly bring into power PARASITES to rule Pakistan .... then you can expect such horrible state of my country.

I used hate India to the core, but today I see the Indian Foreign Minister stand firm and tell the Zionist West to mind its own damn business .... I have respect for those who respect their country, doesn't matter whether they are your enemy.

At least Indians are standing up to the West, whereas there some buffoons amongst my own country, who have their heads stuck up so far in the @$$ of the West, that they can't tell right from wrong.

May God punish these damn parasites with a terrifying punishment!!

With military leaders like the scum Bajwa and his successor who are allied with the Zionist West, forcibly bring into power PARASITES to rule Pakistan .... then you can expect such horrible state of my country.

I used hate India to the core, but today I see the Indian Foreign Minister stand firm and tell the Zionist West to mind its own damn business .... I have respect for those who respect their country, doesn't matter whether they are your enemy.

At least Indians are standing up to the West, whereas there some buffoons amongst my own country, who have their heads stuck up so far in the @$$ of the West, that they can't tell right from wrong.

Problem is not Bajwa or PMLN or IK, Pak fundamentals were week from day 1, muftkhori ki aadat hai qaum ko
We are paying $1.25 per litre for petrol [with russian oil] , how much pak is paying today? not even $1

$1 is after price hike, else it was less than $0.7, and this trend has been there for ever, if you set the wrong expectations then it will bite you back. Petrol prices should have been doubled a decade back to prepare economy and tax collection

Can I say, you are getting paid by ISI?

I heard from your Sanghi brethren that ISI does not pay you well.

If you have contacts in the CIA, I am willing to work for them. And they can send blonde females to honeypot me. I won't resist.

Showbaz should take Whisky Munir to Russia for a begging mission.

You think wayy too much of jaishankar. He’s an immature 5 foot tall midget constantly crying whining and barking crap. The only reason he hasnt been shown his place is because US and Indian interests allign at the moment. Whenever he speaks you can clearly notice people around him have a smirk of amusement, the same look that appears on a big dog’s face when a small dog is barking 🤣. He has put all eggs in the Russian basket, if ever India needs western help against China, he will be asked to bugger off.

India saves a few billion by importing oil from Russia but barely exports anything to Russia, also pretty much the entire tech sector relies on exports to the US, which also accounts for a huge chunk of merchandise exports. By constantly sucking Russiandick instead of taking a balanced approach, he has ruined any chance of a comprehensive free trade agreement with the US and EU, which would have hugely benefitted exports, all for few billion dollars chump change oil savings.

You think wayy too much of jaishankar. He’s an immature 5 foot tall midget constantly crying whining and barking crap. The only reason he hasnt been shown his place is because US and Indian interests allign at the moment. Whenever he speaks you can clearly notice people around him have a smirk of amusement, the same look that appears on a big dog’s face when a small dog is barking 🤣. He has put all eggs in the Russian basket, if ever India needs western help against China, he will be asked to bugger off.

India saves a few billion by importing oil from Russia but barely exports anything to Russia, also pretty much the entire tech sector relies on exports to the US, which also accounts for a huge chunk of merchandise exports. By constantly sucking Russiandick instead of taking a balanced approach, he has ruined any chance of a comprehensive free trade agreement with the US and EU, which would have hugely benefitted exports, all for few billion dollars chump change oil savings.

Russia is a PROVEN reliable partner.

US and Europe are PROVEN unreliable "partners".

So any good relations the West builds with India will be on Indian terms and conditions.

And one of those terms is that Khalistanis get the boot in the west. :D ........ how are you going to deal with that ?

I heard from your Sanghi brethren that ISI does not pay you well.

If you have contacts in the CIA, I am willing to work for them. And they can send blonde females to honeypot me. I won't resist.
Proved, thanks... Work for ISI but waiting for the payment :D

Whenever he speaks you can clearly notice people around him have a smirk of amusement, the same look that appears on a big dog’s face when a small dog is barkin
Hi, I noticed that too. There was that incident with Lindsey Graham where Jaishanker cut Graham and talked about handling Pakistan. Grahams face said it all (and he’s very close to the Pakistani establishment).

Hi, I noticed that too. There was that incident with Lindsey Graham where Jaishanker cut Graham and talked about handling Pakistan. Grahams face said it all (and he’s very close to the Pakistani establishment).

And you think Jaishankar did not know that ?

And you think Jaishankar did not know that ?

If he did, he wouldn’t act in amateur way. He has great credentials. He should let his credentials speak, instead these hot dog moments.

Let me level with you for once, he lacks the decorum of a seasoned diplomat, like you guys claim. It’s just sound bites after sound bites. India’s unique position has a lot to do with your foreign ministers success. Foreign diplomats have to play niceties. I don’t doubt the sincerity to their country of your ruling class unlike here in Pakistan.

If he did, he wouldn’t act in amateur way. He has great credentials. He should let his credentials speak, instead these hot dog moments.

Let me level with you for once, he lacks the decorum of a seasoned diplomat, like you guys claim. It’s just sound bites after sound bites. India’s unique position has a lot to do with your foreign ministers success. Foreign diplomats have to play niceties. I don’t doubt the sincerity to their country of your ruling class unlike here in Pakistan.

You are Confused.

Jaishankar is NOT a diplomat. He is the Foreign minister of India. The equivalent of US Secretary of State.

His job is to make sure our "partners" hear us loud and clear.

And he does exactly that.

I don't think a career diplomat like Jaishankar needs to learn diplomatic "niceties" from you. That you would even just such an absurd thing shows the Hubris.

Back
Top Bottom