What's new

Hafiz Saeed spews venom again, says India is Pakistan's 'number one enemy'

India is Pakistan's 'number one enemy'.

• Total voters
When baby killers can be in your elected government then i highly doubt that HS or DI matter.

Anyway, keep posting your rants here. We really enjoy the laughter.

Did APS make you laugh?

I can assure you neither Godhra nor 26/11 made us laugh.

Hafees Saeed is doing what he has been doing for years.......We are fine with those statements, There are similar statements from our side too.....

But the problem start when he try to act on his thoughts, the problem start when he try to make himself a relevant "Strategic Asset" or a relevant "Non State Actor"

When baby killers can be in your elected government then i highly doubt that HS or DI matter.

Anyway, keep posting your rants here. We really enjoy the laughter.

I have been listening to this for a long time in this forum..... But did you ever think of your own rulers?????? Your PM is directly involved with LEJ, which is a baned organisation in Pakistan itself..... ( I learnt this from this forum only)

@Donatello

Remember this?

GujaratMen_550.jpg

This is India ! Same two guys.

TV04SEMINAREDX_1775958f.jpg

Wounds heal. Hate gives way to brotherhood once more.

You can choose to be cynical about it. Or you can take a lesson for your own country.

I don't nee to tell you which would be the more productive choice.

I have been listening to this for a long time in this forum..... But did you ever think of your own rulers?????? Your PM is directly involved with LEJ, which is a baned organisation in Pakistan itself..... ( I learnt this from this forum only)

The PM or CM didn't sit and watched silently the murder of thousands. It was him who lifted the ban on death penalty after the APS attack. So this fetish of yours with LEJ doesn't really make any sense.
But i guess you had to post something.

The PM or CM didn't sit and watched silently the murder of thousands. It was him who lifted the ban on death penalty after the APS attack. So this fetish of yours with LEJ doesn't really make any sense.

That is your assertion, you have not been to the proceedings of the courts who think otherwise.

There is also no proof of what you just said, all is hearsay and some news items which the court verdit is very clear on.

So it does not matter what you have imagined with TNT in your mind.

I am going to assume you refer to the Gujarat riots 13 years ago.

The total death count was barely aboe a thousand. 700 odd Muslims, 300 odd Hindus and security personnel.

Including the 60 off innocent pilgrims burnt to death by the Muslims which triggered the killing.

Am sure you did not grow up in the UK, since you also carry a pakistani flag as that of your country of origin. Which means you are no stranger to mob violence. How it starts. And how easy it is to quell it when it spreads like wildfire.

When we look back and see Gujarat's history of communal violence, we realize that this was a killing that was coming. Not isolated, not unexpected. Just as its pretty clear now that there will be no such killing henceforth.

The total death count was barely aboe a thousand. 700 odd Muslims, 300 odd Hindus and security personnel.

Including the 60 off innocent pilgrims burnt to death by the Muslims which triggered the killing.

Am sure you did not grow up in the UK, since you also carry a pakistani flag as that of your country of origin. Which means you are no stranger to mob violence. How it starts. And how easy it is to quell it when it spreads like wildfire.

When we look back and see Gujarat's history of communal violence, we realize that this was a killing that was coming. Not isolated, not unexpected. Just as its pretty clear now that there will be no such killing henceforth.

Meanwhile in the north east and north west.........
But since when did those matter?

That is your assertion, you have not been to the proceedings of the courts who think otherwise.

There is also no proof of what you just said, all is hearsay and some news items which the court verdit is very clear on.

So it does not matter what you have imagined with TNT in your mind.

Yes there is no proof for anything happening in India. But there is proof for everything happening in Pakistan.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Yes there is no proof for anything happening in India. But there is proof for everything happening in Pakistan.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Your courts worthiness, fairness is well understood and displayed on this forum by your own countrymen. I dont have to say anything more

Yes we have sporadic cases of violence between communities. So what?

It would be easy for me as a Hindu to point a finger at my Muslim compatriots and accuse them of starting it.

But why would I do it here in front of you? You are an outsider. These are internal affairs, to be taken care of internally. Between ourselves.

Do you think these things have not been uttered to him on this forum before.

A Pakistani with a TNT hangover will not agree, best to discredit him and respond in a way fit for his obssesion with India.

Do you think these things have not been uttered to him on this forum before.

A Pakistani with a TNT hangover will not agree, best to discredit him and respond in a way fit for his obssesion with India.

But he is a Think Tank bro.

Those must have been chosen with great thought and deliberation based on impeccable credentials and intellect and posting track record right?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom