What's new

Hafiz Saeed prays for Osama

Or what the super power of super powers india is going to to a secret raid like the U.S did? Get a life

You see I hate to say but our oldy leaders are fond of gandhi giri.
Just saw on news ........India is going raise Dawood issue in UNSC .
And possibly another resolution will be passed

If praying for a dead Muslim ir-respective of him being right or wrong in his life is equal to being a future terrorist then report me a thousand times as i will say 1000 times: "Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un (إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ) Surely we belong to Allah and to Him shall we return" and also pray for his forgiveness as he was a Muslim ir-respective of him being right or wrong in his life.

I will help you in that, see my flag where i am living now and give them my country of residence also.

It wasn't about praying at all...You are saying it to float your boat.....I take care of feelings of muslims..as there are also indians..

I THINK YOU SHOULD READ HIS POST COMPLETELY AGAIN!!!

Hafiz Saeed prays for Osama

Millions of fish also prayed.

If praying for a dead Muslim ir-respective of him being right or wrong in his life is equal to being a future terrorist then report me a thousand times as i will say 1000 times: "Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un (إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ) Surely we belong to Allah and to Him shall we return" and also pray for his forgiveness as he was a Muslim ir-respective of him being right or wrong in his life.

I will help you in that, see my flag where i am living now and give them my country of residence also.

What kind of moron are you???

Hitler claimed to be christian. You think it is OK for christians to pray for him???

there was a video in pakistan where people were crying for OBL's death... will try to post it...

that's called democracy , munnay ... if these people are doing anything that they think is right , should be given full freedom unless their actions remain non-violent and under the isLaamic LimiTs .

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ

har ghar se Osama nikle ga tum kitne osama maro ge...:P

On a serious note: Yes there is a soft corner for OBL among many. The reason, as I see, is the same principle applied by us "Enemies enemy is your friend". Since there is a great deal of hatred among people against US and its policies, any one opposing US (whether correctly or incorrectly) becomes a hero. But what do you except from a Nation with very low literacy rate and pathetic economic situation?

har ghar se Osama nikle ga tum kitne osama maro ge...:P

On a serious note: Yes there is a soft corner for OBL among many. The reason, as I see, is the same principle applied by us "Enemies enemy is your friend". Since there is a great deal of hatred among people against US and its policies, any one opposing US (whether correctly or incorrectly) becomes a hero. But what do you except from a Nation with very low literacy rate and pathetic economic situation?

Another excuse for the sad state. when will you guys learn that the people like sayed are curse to a saner society. At the end of the day he is just gathering more support for later osama with GOP sitting on their bums and doing nothing. and later on you guys complain......

Another excuse for the sad state. when will you guys learn that the people like sayed are curse to a saner society. At the end of the day he is just gathering more support for later osama with GOP sitting on their bums and doing nothing. and later on you guys complain......

A Fact. Not an Excuse.

Are you suggesting that illiteracy and poor economy has nothing to do with the state of affairs? Can you find the likes of Saeed in more developed countries?

Back
Top Bottom