What's new

Hafiz Saeed leads Eid prayers in Lahore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hafiz-saeed-eid-prayers-295x200_hs.jpg

Hafiz Saeed, 26/11 mastermind, leads Eid prayers in Lahore | NDTV.com

He does this every year and has been doing this for several years now what is new here ? for GOD SAKE

Oh he was cleared by a PAKISTANI court? Oh well that's okay then.

:coffee:

Everytime 26/11 is brought up, the Pakistanis rely on this stock line - that India didn't provide enough proof and therefore Hafiz Saeed was let off. Interesting theory & one that many Pakistanis can reasonably be expected to endorse. Only one problem - Hafiz Saeed was never ever charged with the 26/11 attacks by the Government or investigating agencies of Pakistan, so he certainly wasn't absolved of the charge nor was the Indian evidence tested. The Pakistanis trot out some judgement on some unrelated case & kind of desperately hope no one ever notices.

Pakistan's claim that it had "arrested" 26/11 mastermind Hafiz Saeed in connection with the Mumbai terror attacks has turned to be incorrect as the Lashkar-e-Taiba chief was picked up for unrelated cases and Islamabad hoodwinked India by concealing these facts.

Indian officials belatedly realized that they were taken for a ride when they examined documents given to them on Saeed by the delegation led by Pakistani interior minister Rehman Malik that was recently in India.

"We had been given to understand by the interior minister of Pakistan that Mr Hafiz Saeed had been arrested on the charges of being a part of the conspiracy for the 26/11 Mumbai terror attacks," home minister Sushilkumar Shinde told Parliament on Monday.

"From the papers given to us, it is clear that the detentions of Shri Hafiz Saeed in the aforesaid cases were for other reasons and not for his role as a conspirator in the 26/11 Mumbai terror attacks. Therefore, I can only say that Rehman Malik appears to have been misinformed in the matter," Shinde added.

So you have such faith in our courts. That is good. So please keep this faith in mind when you lament all the other accused "terrorists" caught by our own forces but set free by our courts. They could lead Eid prayers too. Justice is justice, right?

Following the verdict of courts is not a matter of faith but obedience. Short of throwing the country into revolution of course, which everybody is reluctant to do so.

Not always, he has his doubts, but when it comes to Hafiz Saeed the courts can't be questioned.

I feel anyone and anything can be questioned on merit. However given the facts of the Hafiz Saeed case, he was let off due to lack of evidence and there is nothing to question in that. Questioning is one thing, in the end you have to agree with the court's decision.

I thought you kept upto date with news? Where were you since Mumbai attacks? Not followed Pakistani's tryst with divine justice, prayer or not?
awww did i hurt ur feeling???? u didnt like what i said or burning got worse???? :woot:

Oh he was cleared by a PAKISTANI court? Oh well that's okay then.

:coffee:

Keep this double act up of differentiating between "good terrorists" and "bad terrorists" and reap what you will sow.

Unfortunately for your innocents this has already begun in earnest.

It is the only court in the world that matters to me and to the Pakistani citizen in question here. What are you saying the courts which took down government and army officials, were suddenly lenient towards HS, why? Do you have any proof of that?

In that case, many of the people you claimed to be terrorists shouldn't be called as a terrorist right? I mean many of them were acquitted by the same court.

Most definitely yes, anyone tried and acquitted is by definition not guilty.

In that case, many of the people you claimed to be terrorists shouldn't be called as a terrorist right? I mean many of them were acquitted by the same court.

Most definitely yes, anyone tried and acquitted is by definition not guilty.

Everytime 26/11 is brought up, the Pakistanis rely on this stock line - that India didn't provide enough proof and therefore Hafiz Saeed was let off. Interesting theory & one that many Pakistanis can reasonably be expected to endorse. Only one problem - Hafiz Saeed was never ever charged with the 26/11 attacks by the Government or investigating agencies of Pakistan, so he certainly wasn't absolved of the charge nor was the Indian evidence tested. The Pakistanis trot out some judgement on some unrelated case & kind of desperately hope no one ever notices.

Great post!

@Menace2Society

Prove he is a terrorist, that's all we ask for.

Hafiz Saeed is not Osama bin Laden and India are not USA.

Provide the proof or back the f**k off.

@Awesome
He's a free citizen, absolved of all crimes through the court. Heck you and I can even lead the Eid prayers
@mafiya

indians can't differentiate the head money and the 10 million money offered to anyone who come forward with the information leading to the arrest of Hafiz saeed.

And the so called fake proofs by indian government, didn't hold any value or else americans would have caught Hafiz Saeed

And Indian media knows what kind of 10 million offered for Hafiz saeed, yet their propaganda is believed by idiotic illiterates wholeheartedly

BS. What selective approach. Hafiz Saeed did offer to turn himself to American consulate in lahore, didn't he???? So why didn't americans didn't took him in? Because of the lake of proofs. So come up with something substantial or stop ranting like a ignorant who don't what to do.

now%20what.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Col Prohit was proven guilty, Hafeez is innocent as no charges were brought against him, because your country refused every single attempt on our behalf to provide credible evidence of his involvement in Mumbai attacks now said to be false flag by Satish Verma.

You mean the same court who let off those alleged TTP terrorists from the hook right?

BTW merge the thread with this please.. @BanGalore has posted some thing about the so called charge sheet against Hafiz by your government..

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...11-mastermind-leads-eid-prayers-lahore-3.html

[

It is the only court in the world that matters to me and to the Pakistani citizen in question here. What are you saying the courts which took down government and army officials, were suddenly lenient towards HS, why? Do you have any proof of that?

Let me give you one example that may possibly help.

At the Multan DPC rally on February 17, Khatm-e-Nabuwat leaders bayed for Ahmadi blood while sharing the stage with the famed Malik Ishaq, a self-acclaimed Shia-killer. Newspaper reports say Ishaq was freed last year after frightened judges treated him like a guest in the courtroom, offering him tea and biscuits. One judge attempted to hide his face with his hands. But after Ishaq read out the names of his children, the judge abandoned the trial.

Run for your life – The Express Tribune

This is not an isolated case and you should know it better than us.

Let's not pretend. It is not going to help anyone anyways.

I say, let him remain. Let him give more sermons. Let him send more Pakistanis to their deaths. In fact, he should be given the Darwin Award. He is doing a better job of recruiting suicidal Pakistanis than anybody else on the planet.

He should also be awarded the Best Friend award by our MEA. He makes life so easy for the MEA. All they do is point finger and say, "Look at him" And the world says Indians are right. This is the good part of having HS in the picture. So we should award him for making our life easy.

He also, propogates the concept of kill your own people for someone else's struggle. This also means he should be awarded for promoting selflessness in Pakistanis. One of the few nations which promotes its citizens to go and die for others' causes.

All Hail HS!:smart:

He was not indicted but put under house arrest. Mumbai case Judicial team was formed, it was supposed to formally charge all parties involved. One of the key requirements of Pakistani courts is to have witnesses state their testimony in court. Ajmal Kassab the key witness here was not allowed to travel to Pakistan to give this testimony. After much diplomatic volley ball back n forth the courts gave a special dispensation to send members of the judicial team to register Kassab's testimony in India. India initially agreed. This testimony would be taken by a judge of the court.

When the team reached there, Indians backed off the agreement and said we will give you a video tape of his testimony. What was the point of the Judicial team flying all the way to India, just to collect a tape? Video tape does not establish the fact that the confession might have been coerced. The team flew back and these facts were made public.

But I can understand your selective amnesia for convenience sakes.

Let me give you one example that may possibly help.

Run for your life – The Express Tribune

This is not an isolated case and you should know it better than us.

Let's not pretend. It is not going to help anyone anyways.

Then there are judges who have still punished terrorists, the cases could have been taken to them. Of course this is the writer's own opinion, one of they key issues I have with security forces is that they do a bad job in building a case and then make up such stories against the judges.

Not really. Col Prohit was not proven guilty.

Col Prohit was proven guilty, Hafeez is innocent as no charges were brought against him, because your country refused every single attempt on our behalf to provide credible evidence of his involvement in Mumbai attacks now said to be false flag by Satish Verma.

As of today, he was yet to be charged(he was not named even in the case filed on the Malegaon blasts), let alone prosecuted or convicted. That however has not prevented Indian authorities from keeping him in custody. Not something Pakistanis want to bother with........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom