What's new

Hafiz Saeed leads Eid prayers in Lahore

Status
Not open for further replies.
I insist on following due process and proving his guilt and not shooting him just because foreign entities want him dead.
The bounty offered isn't on his head but on evidence leading to trial. Nevertheless, Interpol properly issued a "red card" against him years ago and that still stands. Extradition to India would thus constitute due process.

10+ years and no damning evidence as of yet?
You have so little confidence that the Indians won't convict him? I know the Pakistani system can convict people without evidence or damning testimony: that's what happened to Dr. Shakil Afridi. Does the Indian system really work the same way?

Surely something should have come up. That is why the US has put up this bounty as well, even it knows there is nothing to hold him for - but they too have their doubts.
I'm not sure if it's "doubts" but the fact they don't want to release the evidence they have as that would involve revealing sources and means. Pakistan has a bad record of demanding access to such things then vanishing the accused and using the information gained to make the next terror attack more difficult to trace. Pakistan hasn't earned the moniker, "the ally from hell" for nothing.

Why are Indians pissed on the man leading Eid prayers, is beyond me. Do we care who leads your temple processions! - I wonder why people cant help poking their nose into our matters at the slightest possibility.

I would really worry if accused Purohit lead any important procession or something like that.

Atleast he made good money while the going lasted!
I hear he's not that popular anymore!

Who says he is out of the game? Sahib, you don't know the half of it and the rest i am not going to discuss online :)

The bounty offered isn't on his head but on evidence leading to trial. Nevertheless, Interpol properly issued a "red card" against him years ago and that still stands. Extradition to India would thus constitute due process.

We don't have an extradition treaty with India. Interpol cannot force extradition. It can assist in extradition within the confines of the law of the relevant nations.

You have so little confidence that the Indians won't convict him? I know the Pakistani system can convict people without evidence or damning testimony: that's what happened to Dr. Shakil Afridi. Does the Indian system really work the same way?

I have confidence that the Indian justice system would not give a fair trial to a Pakistani citizen. I don't see that Afridi was convicted without evidence. If you have information contrary to that, please present it to his defence lawyers who were granted appeal rights to higher courts by the Prime Minister of Pakistan.

I'm not sure if it's "doubts" but the fact they don't want to release the evidence they have as that would involve revealing sources and means. Pakistan has a bad record of demanding access to such things then vanishing the accused and using the information gained to make the next terror attack more difficult to trace. Pakistan hasn't earned the moniker, "the ally from hell" for nothing.

Actually it is for nothing. State elements have never been found to be involved. Even in something like the OBL issue, state elements were not found guilty at any level of complicity.

We don't have an extradition treaty with India. Interpol cannot force extradition. It can assist in extradition within the confines of the law of the relevant nations.
You don't need a treaty to extradite him to India.

I don't see that Afridi was convicted without evidence. If you have information contrary to that, please present it to his defence lawyers who were granted appeal rights to higher courts by the Prime Minister of Pakistan.
linky, please.

Actually it is for nothing. State elements have never been found to be involved. Even in something like the OBL issue, state elements were not found guilty at any level of complicity.
That's the problem when you have government institutions immune from review by the public or their elected representatives: they can be assumed guilty even when they really are innocent. Change the system and the "assumed guilty" bit will vanish.

Hafiz Saeed is a UNSC declared terrorist for his links with Al Qaida. Your selective approach to terrorism is the reason why you find yourself in deep sh!t today.

Al-Qaida Sanctions List

QI.S.263.08. Name: 1: HAFIZ 2: MUHAMMAD 3: SAEED 4: na
Title: na Designation: na DOB: 5 Jun. 1950 POB: Sargodha, Punjab, Pakistan Good quality a.k.a.: a) Hafiz Mohammad Sahib b) Hafiz Mohammad Sayid c) Hafiz Muhammad d) Hafiz Saeed e) Hafez Mohammad Saeed f) Hafiz Mohammad Sayeed g) Tata Mohammad Syeed h) Mohammad Sayed i) Muhammad Saeed Low quality a.k.a.: Hafiz Ji Nationality: Pakistani Passport no.: na National identification no.: Pakistani national identification number 3520025509842-7 Address: House No. 116E, Mohalla Johar, Lahore, Tehsil, Lahore City, Lahore District, Pakistan, (location as at May 2008) Listed on: 10 Dec. 2008 (amended on 17 Jul. 2009) Other information: Muhammad Saeed is the leader of Lashkar-e-Tayyiba (QE.L.118.05.).

Even Address is written go catch him. well he is listed on because of 26/11 not ebc he is part of alqaida. indian talent on its peak.

If and when the leader of a UN declared terrorist organisation leads prayers in India, I am sure it will make the news in many places across the world.

But, that will not happen in this country. Not anytime soon at least.

Oh across the world or aka across the india . lolxxxx:azn:

Oh you are an "inside job" guy. Not surprising for a Pakistani though. I'm done with you.

Better you should done from all pakistan bec no one gonna buy your freaking bullshit. so stay away from PDF. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom