What's new

Hafiz Saeed leads Eid prayers in Lahore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indians are P!issing me OFF!

Look man if not the most I am one of the neutral person here. IF you guys got enough evidence present it to the courts/international courts/Pakistani government/Media. Not your sh!tty sources like your government or even your army forget about your Media. You Brainwashed F*CKS!

@ Its just the senior members they disappoint me, look at Pakistani Senior members most of the time they are neutral.

Remember that pr!ck Snagjeet singh or whatever, everyone was claiming he was innocent your government/army/media/ even your Bollywood & we know what happened after, and then you Killed that innocent Kashmiri in return.

If you guys think you're better than Pakistanis in anyway you're fu£king Wrong, just look at the history.

we are the same people, calm the fu£k Down. STOP BEING BRAINWASHED/BIASED even if your nationality, religion or whatever is at stake. you only get one life to live, dont waste it.

Selective approach is differentiating between good and bad terrorists. According to that UNSC list Hafiz Saeed is the leader of LET which is a sanctioned terrorist organization both by UNSC and your govt. That makes him a terrorist for the rest of the world. But you won't be able to see it that way.

Hahahaha,,,, Indians logic at work. It happens in soviet india, people will avoid answering things that goes against their interests. Like, When americans don't have enough material to catch him, Indians going bonkers against him. Shows their desperation to make someone guilty for 26/11 to cover up the inside job that you did

Hahahaha,,,, Indians logic at work. It happens in soviet india, people will avoid answering things that goes against their interests. Like, When americans don't have enough material to catch him, Indians going bonkers against him. Shows their desperation to make someone guilty for 26/11 to cover up the inside job that you did

Oh you are an "inside job" guy. Not surprising for a Pakistani though. I'm done with you.

Yeah, it happens, when indians runs out of logic, they usually run away from debating too.

:omghaha: He thought of having a discussion. After spending some time he understood, that it's not a discussion but a complete time waste. So he left. But u can carry on. You'll get some person or the other to continue the circus. All the Best!! Bye.:enjoy:

A conspiracy theorist talking about logic. :lol:

Yeah,,, Americans offering 10 million dollar for Hafiz saeed, hafiz saeed offer to turn himself so 10 million can be used for charity purposes, Americans changed their statements and refuse to arrest him.

But Indians still living delusion that we gave proof so Hafiz saaed should be arrested. L proof hai bhai app logo kai :lol:

:omghaha: He thought of having a discussion. After spending some time he understood, that it's not a discussion but a complete time waste. So he left. But u can carry on. You'll get some person or the other to continue the circus. All the Best!! Bye.:enjoy:

Another soviet indian zombie, who came only to force his view on us and he was fed upon this view from the propoganda machine you watch and hear everyday :lol:

Yeah,,, Americans offering 10 million dollar for Hafiz saeed, hafiz saeed offer to turn himself so 10 million can be used for charity purposes, Americans changed their statements and refuse to arrest him.

But Indians still living delusion that we gave proof so Hafiz saaed should be arrested. L proof hai bhai app logo kai :lol:

When you wish to protect a terrorist in your country, there is nothing much we can do to be honest. India is not USA who has the power to take out Osama Bin Laden from right under the nose of your Army and ISI. But the fact remains that Hafiz Saeed is a United Nations Security Council declared terrorist. His prominence in Pakistan reflects well on your image though.

He's a free citizen, absolved of all crimes through the court. Heck you and I can even lead the Eid prayers

In that case, many of the people you claimed to be terrorists shouldn't be called as a terrorist right? I mean many of them were acquitted by the same court.

When you wish to protect a terrorist in your country, there is nothing much we can do to be honest. India is not USA who has the power to take out Osama Bin Laden from right under the nose of your Army and ISI. But the fact remains that Hafiz Saeed is a United Nations Security Council declared terrorist. His prominence in Pakistan reflects well on your image though.

There is only one reason he is so popular in Pakistan.

Same reason why OBL was so popular in Pakistan as well.

ap110502025569_slide-41a427192baf338d0bd1586237acfaa15ffb6032-s6-c30.jpg

Why are Indians pissed on the man leading Eid prayers, is beyond me. Do we care who leads your temple processions! - I wonder why people cant help poking their nose into our matters at the slightest possibility.

The equivalent would be col.prohit leading a temple procession. Won't that be disgusting?

The equivalent would be col.prohit leading a temple procession. Won't that be disgusting?

Col Prohit was proven guilty, Hafeez is innocent as no charges were brought against him, because your country refused every single attempt on our behalf to provide credible evidence of his involvement in Mumbai attacks now said to be false flag by Satish Verma.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom