What's new

Hafiz Saeed leads Eid prayers in Lahore

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a Fool neighbour we got in our East .. :cuckoo: Did We ever ask why Modi is minister of Gujarat?

I dont support him but Can you show one speech where modi said kill some ,for that matter if some one says that in my country he will never win elsections ,you might be a hero to your self ,kabhi dusron say be pooch liya karo.

i just say an interview with him on tv its the one after US declared bounty on him.he sounded apologetic.

What a Fool neighbour we got in our East .. :cuckoo: Did We ever ask why Modi is minister of Gujarat?

Are you insane... every Pakistani ask that question daily in PDF... look in the history of PDF... LOL

He is a terrorist who carries a $10 million bounty on his head..:angry:

He offered American embassy to come and catch him and rest is History :laughcry:

Moron and Idiot indians can't differentiate the head money and the 10 million money offered to anyone who come forward with the information leading to the arrest of Hafiz saeed.

And the so called fake proofs by indian government, didn't hold any value or else americans would have caught Hafiz Saeed.

Isko udaane mien paanch mint in lagega sab siasat hain

When you make an accusation, you normally provide proof otherwise it is just an accusation in the court of law.

In this country we believe in innocent until proven guilty, don't know how it works for you over there.

Well done as always Professor Dr Hafiz Saeed.:tup:

Well why dont you come and get him, take him to India if you can.
Send one of your filmy heroes. I am sure Sunny Deol would be up for it, after all he has done it in a movie, that he came and took someone from Pakistan all by himself and no one could stop him.
Ooops!!!! I should not have given this idea.

:what:

Dont u know Agent Vinod is trolling there some where ,,

Well why dont you come and get him, take him to India if you can.
Send one of your filmy heroes. I am sure Sunny Deol would be up for it, after all he has done it in a movie, that he came and took someone from Pakistan all by himself and no one could stop him.
Ooops!!!! I should not have given this idea.

:what:

Hafiz-saeed-eid-prayers-295x200_hs.jpg

Lahore: Hafiz Saeed, the mastermind of the 26/11 terror attacks in Mumbai, led Eid prayers at Lahore's famous Gaddafi stadium today. Despite India's repeated requests that he be brought to justice and a 10 million dollar US bounty on his head, Saeed is a free man in Pakistan.

Posters of Saeed *** Lahore and this morning he tweeted Eid greetings with a strong anti-India message; these are likely to have direct impact on the tension between India and Pakistan over the killing of five Indian soldiers at the Line of Control or LoC this week by terrorists backed by the Pakistani Army. It could also further impact the scheduled meeting between the Prime Ministers of the two countries in New York next month.

Hafiz Saeed, 26/11 mastermind, leads Eid prayers in Lahore | NDTV.com

Well Hadiz Saeed sahib is qualified to do so. If this is an attempt to entice another stupid debate about Hafiz Saeed Sahib then please get a life. Otherwise we will be here everyday like Big Brother reporting everytime he goes to the toilet.

Anyway, I believe one of your own investigates into the Mumbai attacks blamed his own government for it. By that account, Munna Singh and Sonia Ji along with the military leaders should be hanged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom