What's new

Hafiz Saeed is in lockup

Nothing wrong in taking credit for some one else's baby....

Well i dont have to take credit but who knew , did she knew she will be gunned down by her own guards

i'm just saying all it takes is one bad day to ..........

Last time Lakhvi was in similar house arrest he came out with a child... matlab.... ... ... SubhanAllah... Mubarka mithaiya...

Pakistan has no choice they are so weak . They will dance at Trump's command

Last time Lakhvi was in similar house arrest he came out with a child... matlab.... ... ... SubhanAllah... Mubarka mithaiya...

No comparison....lakhwi was in jail... where as this guy is under house arrest

Yep every Indian soldier is about fake bravado:), brave marde-e- chowmins once made Indian pay for these fakery with largest surrender after WW2 :pakistan: & all the marde-e- chowmins got free 90 acres for this bravery after retirement :agree:

Well few years ago he was supposed to address juma prayer in the mosque I sometimes go. When I was going there it felt like a war zone. I didn't see any police or pvt guards. I didnt even see any one with gun except for his few personal guards. I didn't not go to that mosque that day but I still remember how intimidating environment it was. Let me assure you his people or follower are lot more motivated to die then you people are to kill him.

That kind of indoctrination you guys should be afraid off. You never know who they will turn their angst against. They don't spare kids for their cause because for them they are expendable. Remember the school massacre.

So Nawaz Shareef is in mood of confrontation yet again !
What confrontation, Confrontation is With U. N if we provide safe place for chief of banned organization. Providing him safest place will hurt Pakistan interest in the form of sanctions.
We already killed many girls in Lal masjid operation when they challenged writ of state. If JUD challenge write of state, then government will deal with iron hands.

If RAW want him dead ,he would be dead .
But living Hafiz is far better than dead Hafiz.
How, but he is rectruiter for jihadi. Keeping him alive, how he is far better than dead hafiz. There is no logic in your post.

C3cNZonWYAAuOh9.jpg
It says matter is more urgent. No doubt, its Trump pressure. :patsak::patsak::patsak:
Also JUD is banned organization in U. N, Further supporting it will hurt Pakistan interest and it will create very bad image in whole world.

What confrontation, Confrontation is With U. N if we provide safe place for chief of banned organization. Providing him safest place will hurt Pakistan interest in the form of sanctions.
We already killed many girls in Lal masjid operation when they challenged writ of state. If JUD challenge write of state, then government will deal with iron hands.

How, but he is rectruiter for jihadi. Keeping him alive, how he is far better than dead hafiz. There is no logic in your post.

It says matter is more urgent. No doubt, its Trump pressure. :patsak::patsak::patsak:
Also JUD is banned organization in U. N, Further supporting it will hurt Pakistan interest and it will create very bad image in whole world.

Hate to say ,but that guy is the greatest curse of Pakistan and GoI is exploiting that chance.

Their is very, very little emphasis on hand to hand combat in spec-ops forces around the globe, it is considered a waste of valuable time, training time is spent on other much more useful aspects of warfare, you have been watching too many Sunny Deol movies lol.

Lol:lol:
I have read the post of Mr Irfan Baloch about this and I believe that guy more than you at anyday.

Lol i seriously doubt that, if someone is protected by isi even cia n misad have got no chance let alone raw which is a little kid..

All it takes a good planning and serious effort .

RAW is not that good now in Pakistan, they only have rag tag terrorist left, while HS is top tier mujahideen stuff.

Pakistan have broken many cells and have gained important information how RAW operates.

They will find out alternative ways ,after all their hefty fundings should be pay off.

I don't think establishment and government are on same page, Hafiz Saeed is threat to no one except India, and due to it influence and US backing. Who ever terrorizes India he is at-least hero for me...

If RAW wanted HS would have been in hell by now...... For your info a live HS is always better than that of in Grave at least for India..... Since he is a charity worker you wont know it....

India failed to put Dawood Ibrahim in place and you are talking about Hafiz Saeed here ? LOL

Having said that it is in Pakistan interest to keep him out of the picture now. We have wrongly given him a celebrity status just to tease Indians.

That kind of indoctrination you guys should be afraid off. You never know who they will turn their angst against. They don't spare kids for their cause because for them they are expendable. Remember the school massacre.
School massacre was TTP job and TTP was never supported by Pakistani agencies. TTP was formed because Pakistan joined American war and attacked them since they were hosting those who ran from Afghanistan. Currently TTP leadership is in Afghanistan and is supported by Afghan nds and patron in chief is 007 Doval.

Back
Top Bottom