What's new

Hafiz Saeed is in lockup

So what ? Hes property is not illegal, is it now ? He is confined to his quarters, no mater how big it is ?

Where is the problem here ?
It looks less like "house arrest" and more like he's receiving protection from the government so he can continue LeT activities. Especially if visitors, phone calls, etc. are still permitted.

It looks less like "house arrest" and more like he's receiving protection from the government so he can continue LeT activities. Especially if visitors, phone calls, etc. are still permitted.
What ''LOOKS' Like is based upon your flawed perception enveloped in hatred and deep ignorance. Highly subjective matter.

He has been placed under house arrest. Now if he residential quarters are bigger than your house, stop being envious and work hard to increase the size of your own house

What ''LOOKS' Like is based upon your flawed perception enveloped in hatred and deep ignorance. Highly subjective matter.
"Hatred"? Nothing there. As for "ignorance" I did ask to be corrected if I was wrong, didn't I? Instead you resort to personal attacks and unsupported restatements.

"Hatred"? Nothing there. As for "ignorance" I did ask to be corrected if I was wrong, didn't I? Instead you resort to personal attacks and unsupported restatements.
Personal attack ? LOL.

YOu never asked for anything, rather than you started giving off your own view which is based on hatred for PAkistan.

I have mentioned before, The guy is under house arrest regardless of the SIZE. He is confined to his complex.

You went on further to make baseless accusation against GOP of providing him with protection to carry out Let activities.

Can you support you comical statement with proofs ?

You went on further to make baseless accusation against GOP of providing him with protection to carry out Let activities. Can you support you comical statement with proofs ?
Can you prove it's house arrest rather than government protection and support? And if you can't, why should the GOP be given the benefit of doubt?

Can you prove it's house arrest rather than government protection and support? And if you can't, why should the GOP be given the benefit of doubt?
Yes, the proof is there. He has been confined to his house !!!!

Can you prove that he has received govt support or protection from this measure ?

GOP be given the benefit of doubt
Why shouldnt it ?
Because a zionist is asking who has 0 credibility ? Why should anyone listen to your junk ? When you deny everything

Who do you think has to gain public confidence, me or the government of Pakistan?
Answer my question ! Can you proof that he has received any material or intangible support from this measure ?

We have enough Confidence on the decision of state

Answer my question ! Can you proof that he has received any material or intangible support from this measure ?
I don't think it's useful for me to answer your question, do you? After all, what sort of confidence do today's Pakistanis have in a Zionist's support of the Pakistani state?

We have enough Confidence on the decision of state
Who is "we", exactly?

I don't think it's useful for me to answer your question, do you? After all, what sort of confidence do today's Pakistanis have in a Zionist's support of the Pakistani state?

Who is "we", exactly?
So you cannot answer my question ? As expected. You cannot prove anything

After all, what sort of confidence do today's Pakistanis have in a Zionist's support of the Pakistani state?
LOL. You make it sound so philosophical, while ignoring my genuibe question. You made an "Accusation'' that arrest looks more like a support from Govt and when asked you have failed to provide ample answer. So Tell me @Solomon2 What credibility do you have left ? Although I can see you're good at making baseless arguments and accusation

Urdu is no at Gangdwelling language

So where did it originate from?

Source: http://www.dawn.com/news/681263

Though there are a number of theories about the origin of Urdu (that is, aside from camp language theory) that say, for example, Urdu has its origin in Punjabi, or it was born in Deccan or in Sindh, few have stood up to research based on historical linguistics and comparative linguistic. Of the theories considered to be holding water, the most plausible seems to be the one that says Urdu developed from some dialects spoken in and around Delhi in the 11th and 12th centuries AD. These dialects include Brij Bhasha, Mewati, Khari Boli and Haryani, which, in turn had developed from Apbhransh. The name Apbhransh refers to a number of languages/dialects which were born from Prakrit languages. The question that still requires a precise answer is: from which Apbhransh did Urdu originate? Some linguists believe it was most probably an offshoot of Shourseni Prakrit, spoken in and around Mathura. Dr Gian Chand Jain says it was Khari Boli.

In brief, Urdu is much older than just a few hundred years and its roots go right back to Sanskrit. At least, it has been established beyond doubt that Urdu is not a camp language.

I do want the GOP to be seen as doing the right thing beyond a shadow of a doubt.
Without proving your accusation against them ?

What credbility do you have left when you can't prove anything against them ?

Without proving your accusation against them ?

What credbility do you have left when you can't prove anything against them ?
Don't you get it? I'd rather the GOP be proved credible than defend my own credibility here.

Don't you get it? I'd rather the GOP be proved credible than defend my own credibility here.
And how exactly are you doing it ? By making baseless accusation against them as'' it seems more sort of assistance than a house arrest'' ?

Can you back your statment with evidence ?

Back
Top Bottom