What's new

Hafiz Saeed is in lockup

Yep every Indian soldier is about fake bravado:), brave marde-e- chowmins once made Indian pay for these fakery with largest surrender after WW2 :pakistan: & all the marde-e- chowmins got free 90 acres for this bravery after retirement :agree:
Once again my dear chap bravery is alien too Gangadesh folks, that number in 71 includes civilians ie civil service workers, their families, families of soldiers etc, besides they were not on home ground, in 65 you tried to take Lahore , your Maj General Prasad fled the battlefield with his pants down lol even the Brits considered Ganga dwellers to be of inferior stock, now log off fool.

Lol:lol:
I have read the post of Mr Irfan Baloch about this and I believe that guy more than you at anyday.
That post of Irfan Baloch mentions nothing about Karate chops and flying roundhouse kicks, you really have been watching too much Hollywood:lol::lol::lol::lol:, I suggest you look into the subject of hand to hand combat and military tactics and training , you will realise this is a thing that only is emphasised in movies because it looks good on the screen!

Pray he does not cross LOC and get his hands on some 120 lb Daal starved H!ndian Ganga dwelling jawan LOL

Once again my dear chap bravery is alien too Gangadesh folks, that number in 71 includes civilians ie civil service workers, their families, families of soldiers etc, besides they were not on home ground, in 65 you tried to take Lahore , your Maj General Prasad fled the battlefield with his pants down lol even the Brits considered Ganga dwellers to be of inferior stock, now log off fool.
Your love for ganga dwellers is commendable after all their inferior language is your national language triumphing all superior languages of land of pure :), ganga dweller muhajir & pakistani Bihari would be so proud :pakistan:... It's a shame that such superior people specially women love to sing & dance on ganglanders language based songs :(

Your love for ganga dwellers is commendable after all their inferior language is your national language triumphing all superior languages of land of pure :), ganga dweller muhajir & pakistani Bihari would be so proud :pakistan:... It's a shame that such superior people specially women love to sing & dance on ganglanders language based songs :(
Urdu is no at Gangdwelling language, you southerners dance to your Bengal, Tamil........
Muhajir Muslims are part and parcel of our country.My comments have never been directed upon them and never will, it is to certain groups in Gangaland whose middle name is cowardice!

That post of Irfan Baloch mentions nothing about Karate chops and flying roundhouse kicks, you really have been watching too much Hollywood:lol::lol::lol::lol:, I suggest you look into the subject of hand to hand combat and military tactics and training , you will realise this is a thing that only is emphasised in movies because it looks good on the screen!

Pray he does not cross LOC and get his hands on some 120 lb Daal starved H!ndian Ganga dwelling jawan LOL

Ya really.
A guy that even dont know anything about their training knows more than a veteran service man.Get a life moron.

Urdu is no at Gangdwelling language, you southerners dance to your Bengal, Tamil........
Muhajir Muslims are part and parcel of our country.My comments have never been directed upon them and never will, it is to certain groups in Gangaland whose middle name is cowardice!
You don't like bengali :angry:, it was once the most spoken language in your country :agree: but ganalander language triumph over it after a bitter struggle or was it the other way around :D

oh yes yes yes yes yes ...... my lord "UNCLE SAM" ..... at your service will do what ever you say ....... and look at the declaration even you didn't feel shame while saying "its state policy ....." .......... no sir sorry its "servant policy ......"

this is not just this time ......... remember bhensa, raymond davis, BOL news and so on and so forth ..........

Ya really.
A guy that even dont know anything about their training knows more than a veteran service man.Get a life moron.
The moron is you for being so gullible to think a spec-ops soldier wastes his valuable time for useless things such as karate chops.Once again I repeat their is very little emphasis on hand to hand combat in spec-ops training....Log off you worm.

You don't like bengali :angry:, it was once the most spoken language in your country :agree: but ganalander language triumph over it after a bitter struggle or was it the other way around :D
Urdu has always been the most spoken language, now log off.

The moron is you for being so gullible to think a spec-ops soldier wastes his valuable time for useless things such as karate chops.Once again I repeat their is very little emphasis on hand to hand combat in spec-ops training....Log off you worm.

Urdu has always been the most spoken language, now log off.

I dont think so .Israel spec ops Syret Matkal trained our Thunderbolt of Kerala Police and one course was Krav Maga

I dont think so .Israel spec ops Syret Matkal trained our Thunderbolt of Kerala Police and one course was Krav Maga
And Krav Maga from what I have seen of it is like most of theses so-called martial arts, highly ineffective against non-compliant opponents and most of the training of special ops is geared for other far ,far more useful military skills than this useless crap,,,,,Judo and Ju-Jitsu may well be very useful for police forces who have very, very different aims and objectives than spec-ops.

As per ARY news Jamat-t-Daawah Hafiz Saeed Ahmed is in police custody and he is in lockup
Correct me if I'm wrong, but H.S. is not "in lockup" and he's not even under "house arrest" but is instead comfortably confined to his Lahore compound which consists of "a fortified house, office, and mosque" and people are free to come visit him and leave afterwards?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but H.S. is not "in lockup" and he's not even under "house arrest" but is instead comfortably confined to his Lahore compound which consists of "a fortified house, office, and mosque" and people are free to come visit him and leave afterwards?
Quoting from an Indian source and that too 4 years old ?

It seems youre desperate

Apparently only if you consider a complex with separate living quarters, office, and mosque a "house"!
So what ? His property is not illegal, is it now ? He is confined to his quarters, no mater how big it is ?

Where is the problem here ?

Back
Top Bottom