What's new

Hafiz Saeed is in lockup

Even if it is so, your comments on this subject show you have virtually no knowledge on it, though you will surely beg to differ, so let us agree to disagree.Kudos

'Even if it is so'
What is that ?
Swallowing your own words .

And I am astounded because of your knowledge about the subject.

'Even if it is so'
What is that ?
Swallowing your own words .

And I am astounded because of your knowledge about the subject.
"Syret Matkal is a spec ops"-"Even if it is so.
I never said they do zero training in martial arts, all I said it is very limited indeed, because it is almost entirely irrelevant to military ops, I can understand police forces being trained in submission moves etc but spec ops, not really their mission.

Actually we have different definition of terrorists. We differentiate between freedom fighters and those fighting for their human rights.
The U.N. doesn't quite define terrorism but it has defined terrorism attacks as including strikes against "respect for human rights; the rule of law; rules of war that protect civilians; tolerance among peoples and nations; and the peaceful resolution of conflict."

The 26/11 attacks struck at civilians and aimed at disrupting India's internal tolerance between peoples (if only because it was false-flagged) and of course did not respect human rights to life, liberty, and property. Therefore they were terrorist attacks as far as the U.N. was concerned and if H.S. had something to do with knowingly commanding, training, financing, or providing haven to the 26/11 attackers then under UNSCR 1373 Pakistan has the binding sovereign obligation to deal with him as a criminal.

That is where you are totally mistaken .He is very professional in his attitude .
He wont become a crazy guy due to some nation or person.

Military ,But SSG?

SPG are elites from military,paramilitary,police,commandos etc .
he is professional? he openly says that India supports terrorism against Pakistan, you must be joking

Political parties always blame. .. but the truth ia known by the agencies much well than politicians right... Even Rajeev Gandhi was assassinated did these politicians blame lanka!??
we were blamed for Rajiv's assassination too i think

So where did it originate from?

Though there are a number of theories about the origin of Urdu (that is, aside from camp language theory) that say, for example, Urdu has its origin in Punjabi, or it was born in Deccan or in Sindh, few have stood up to research based on historical linguistics and comparative linguistic. Of the theories considered to be holding water, the most plausible seems to be the one that says Urdu developed from some dialects spoken in and around Delhi in the 11th and 12th centuries AD. These dialects include Brij Bhasha, Mewati, Khari Boli and Haryani, which, in turn had developed from Apbhransh. The name Apbhransh refers to a number of languages/dialects which were born from Prakrit languages. The question that still requires a precise answer is: from which Apbhransh did Urdu originate? Some linguists believe it was most probably an offshoot of Shourseni Prakrit, spoken in and around Mathura. Dr Gian Chand Jain says it was Khari Boli.

In brief, Urdu is much older than just a few hundred years and its roots go right back to Sanskrit. At least, it has been established beyond doubt that Urdu is not a camp language.

I doubt that Urdu was the language of the Mughal Army camp as is claimed, given that uptill the 19th century Farsi/Persian used to be the official language and not Hindustani/Urdu.
Also, it's origins are from Hindustani of the Cow Belt mixed with Farsi and Arabic not from Punjabi.
Punjabi is a North-Western Indo-Aryan language, along with Sindhi and Kashmiri-Pahari, as compared with Hindustani/Urdu which is a Central Indic language.

These regional zones are prominent as they can differentiate languages a lot e.g Persian/Farsi is a South-Western Iranic language and Pashto is an Eastern Iranic language yet they average Farsi speaker cant understand Pashto or vice versa apart from borrowed words.

(from Britannica)
"Particular sound changes also characterize languages of the northwest. In this group, an older voiceless stop (e.g., t) became voiced (e.g., became d) after a nasal sound; in other areas, the voiceless stop is retained: Kashmiri dand, Punjabi dənd, Sindhi ḍəndu “tooth” (the in Sindhi is an imploded stop; see below) but Assamese, Bengali, Hindi, Gujarati, Marathi dãt, Sinhalese dətə (Sanskritdanta-). Moreover, in the northwest group a voiced stop (e.g., d) preceded by a nasal was assimilated to the latter, resulting in two nasals, which were subsequently reduced to one in some areas; in the rest of New Indo-Aryan, the vowel preceding the nasal was nasalized. Thus, Kashmiridon “churning stick,” Sindhi ḍənu “tribute,” Punjabi dənn “fine,” Lahnda ḍənn “force,” Kumauni dan “roof” contrast with Assamese dãr “pole,” Bengali dãṛ “oar,” Hindi dãḍ “oppression, fine,” and others; all forms derive from Old Indo-Aryandaṇḍa- “stick, staff, club, royal power, fine, punishment.”

The North-Western Indo-Aryan languages retain many of the original characteristics of the Old Indo-Aryan languages of the Rig Vedic period as compared to other groups like Central Indic. They also have affinity with Dardic languages which are the best preserved descendant languages of original Rig-Vedic Sanskrit.

Punjabi itself is unique in this respect as it's the only Indo-European language that is fully tonal.
"Punjabi is distinguished from other members of the northwest group by its tonal system, having low (ˋ), mid (¯), and high (´) tones."

Personally, I think English should have been the official language of Pakistan along with the native languages (Punjabi, Pashto, Sindhi, Balochi etc.) and native languages kept at provincial level. Making Urdu the national language and discouraging the native languages is making Pakistan into a cultural colony of 'Gangadesh'.

People!! all these Jihadis have soft corners for each other. All religious parties should be monitored even the ones who dont profess on jihad but internally support other jihadi outfits. Contrary to what you Pakistanis think that HS is in lock up for protection, Security agencies must have learned of some contact between him and Others

Back
Top Bottom