What's new

Hafiz Saeed is in lockup

Assassination had nothing to do with ISI otherwise there would have been one in Pakistan
:rofl:
apparently India did blame Pakistan

And there are 2 assassinations, till today you have no clue who has done it...... So??? Both the nations will never touch political leaderships and top guys.....
Russia, certainly not India

Ajit Doval is not a fanatic mullah like Hafiz.
He is a professional ,decorated IPS officer .
And his is under the protection intelligence and SPG
Hafiz Saeed is only fanatic when it comes to India.
Just like Ajit Doval is crazy when it comes to Pakistan
Hafiz Saeed is under the protection of the Pakistan Military
Like Ajit Doval is under the protection og your SPG

You over estimate your capabilities, the fact is if RAW could have taken out HS, they would have done so long ago, you hide your weaknesses behind the excuse of a benign cultured democracy LOL just like your claims of deliberately not capturing Lahore in 65 because you did not want to see a major loss of life in the enemy nation LOL the latest claim is you folks are not releasing footage of "SIR JI CAL" strikes because you do not wish to embarrass Pakistan army, I kid you not I have heard this from folks such as G. Parthasarathy, you have become masters of hiding your pitiful weaknesses.Keep on living in your delusions of grandeur, as if you folks are some kind of superpower when in reality a vast chunk of your nation is living in conditions of poverty comparable to those in Sub-Saharan Africa.Kudos
Moron, whenever any terrorist attack happens in Pakistan , the whole Pakistan doesn't take even a minute to blame on Raw.
As per your claim if Raw can attack on your airbases , on your army, in sabzi mandi, in your hospitals, in your schools and everywhere in Pakistan then how it so difficult for Raw to assassinate a social worker walking near LOC without enough securities?? Akal ghaas charne gai hai kya tum logo ki?

Political parties always blame. .. but the truth ia known by the agencies much well than politicians right... Even Rajeev Gandhi was assassinated did these politicians blame lanka!??

Russia, certainly not India

Hafiz Saeed is only fanatic when it comes to India.
Just like Ajit Doval is crazy when it comes to Pakistan
Hafiz Saeed is under the protection of the Pakistan Military
Like Ajit Doval is under the protection og your SPG

That is where you are totally mistaken .He is very professional in his attitude .
He wont become a crazy guy due to some nation or person.

Military ,But SSG?

SPG are elites from military,paramilitary,police,commandos etc .

Moron, whenever any terrorist attack happens in Pakistan , the whole Pakistan doesn't take even a minute to blame on Raw.
As per your claim if Raw can attack on your airbases , on your army, in sabzi mandi, in your hospitals, in your schools and everywhere in Pakistan then how it so difficult for Raw to assassinate a social worker walking near LOC without enough securities?? Akal ghaas charne gai hai kya tum logo ki?
This is what cousion marriages do to u, it produces braindead zombies.

I actually knew a chap who was part of his security detail, a real bear of a man,(Judo/Wrestling/Boxing background) in a hand to hand situation that chap would probably rip one of your Marcos or Para-commandos chaps in half.Kudos
He may even stop an incoming bullet or wrap his arms around a suicide bomber to neutralize it's effects :crazy:

I actually knew a chap who was part of his security detail, a real bear of a man,(Judo/Wrestling/Boxing background) in a hand to hand situation that chap would probably rip one of your Marcos or Para-commandos chaps in half.Kudos

Have you seen a MARCOS or Para-Cammandos?
Forget about their training .Noone knows the actual number of MARCOS.
Your level of trolling is Pathetic

You people could not control killing Wani and you think you can control the killing of HS. Go and kill him you will get a civil war lol.

Civil War?
Where?

Wani is dead and there is no problem in Kashmir .

He may even stop an incoming bullet or wrap his arms around a suicide bomber to neutralize it's effects :crazy:
I never suggested he would, he has many security personnel, some of whom may well be super quick on the trigger and extremely alert to any threat.

probably bcoz of security reasons..

After the Pathankot incident, his incompetency was revealed to all, all I can say, I am glad he is running the show in H!ndia, he is the Frank Spencer of spooks:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I believe in your expertise ,more than that guy who destroyed a militant wing and won a Kirti Chakra.:sarcastic:

Haha. I know modi and 007 doval even in their sleep wish that they hadn't martyred wani. By taking his life they literally lost Kashmir.

Kashmir is still there

Have you seen a MARCOS or Para-Cammandos?
Forget about their training .Noone knows the actual number of MARCOS.
Your level of trolling is Pathetic
From what I have seen,I presume they are from places like Amritsar and Haryana, and I stand by my words on hand to hand combat, sure with weapons Marcos and Para-commandos would be favourites.

I believe in your expertise ,more than that guy who destroyed a militant wing and won a Kirti Chakra.:sarcastic:
Doval and DRDO are our best weapons against H!ndia:rofl:

From what I have seen,I presume they are from places like Amritsar and Haryana, and I stand by my words on hand to hand combat, sure with weapons Marcos and Para-commandos would be favourites.

Question is actually how much you know about them?
And your presumption itself shows your hollow knowledge about MARCOS.
Commandos are real fighters even with their bare hands .

Question is actually how much you know about them?
And your presumption itself shows your hollow knowledge about MARCOS.
Commandos are real fighters even with their bare hands .
Their is very, very little emphasis on hand to hand combat in spec-ops forces around the globe, it is considered a waste of valuable time, training time is spent on other much more useful aspects of warfare, you have been watching too many Sunny Deol movies lol.

Last edited:
That i agree with you........ Kasab & co could be the best example....

You have any Prove of Kasab is send by HS ? if not than your post is going to be reported for constant trolling Mr.TT ..

Back
Top Bottom