What's new

Had warned Pakistan of consequences if IAF pilot not returned.

Qatl ki raat nahin... Modi Qatal ka din..We destroyed two of your AC, killed two pilots, captured one, make you destroy an Mi17 with 7 into hell and dozens in on our targeting of your military installations. Who Qatak ka din tha ..
PAF did strikes in your 58" pichawara..which is still bleeding

india ka yeh kanjar khana chalta rahay ga .. bayghairton ka mu kala hova hai saray episode mein per indian qoam ko sharam nahi aati.
kesi neech nation kay sath wasta para hai.

Patan: Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday said he had warned Pakistan of consequences if it had not returned Indian Air Force pilot Abhinandan Varthaman.

Addressing a poll rally at Patan in his home state Gujarat, he also took a jibe at NCP leader Sharad Pawar, saying if he is unaware of his next move, then how Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan can gauge what he will do.

Following the air strike at Balakot terror camp in Pakistan, there was a dogfight between Indian and Pakistani fighter planes on 27 February in which IAF Wing Commander Abhinandan Varthaman was captured by the neighbouring country.

Before his jet was hit, the IAF pilot downed an F-16 fighter of Pakistan. He was released on the night of 1 March by Pakistan.

Referring to it, Modi said after the pilot was caught, the opposition started seeking a reply from him over this. "We conducted a press conference and warned Pakistan that if anything happened to our pilot, you will keep telling the world that Modi did this to you," he said.

"A senior American official said on the second day that Modi has kept ready 12 missiles and might attack and the situation will deteriorate. Pakistan announced to return the pilot on the second day, else it was going to be a 'qatal ki raat'," Modi said. "This was said by America, I have nothing to say about this now, I will speak about it when the time will come," he added.

Asserting his government's commitment towards national security, Modi said whether the prime minister's chair remains or not, he has decided that either he will be alive or terrorists will remain alive.

He also took a swipe at Pawar, who on Saturday said he was "terribly afraid" as to what Modi, who once called Pawar his mentor in politics, would do next. "Sharad Pawar says I don't know what will Modi do. If he is unaware of what Modi will do tomorrow, how will Imran Khan know?" Modi asked.

The prime minister also appealed to people of Gujarat to make the BJP victorious on all 26 Lok Sabha seats in the state, where polling will be held on Tuesday. "It is the duty of people of my home state to take care of the 'son of the soil', give all 26 seats in Gujarat to me," he said.

"My government will come back to power for sure, but if Gujarat doesn't give 26 seats (to BJP), the TV discussions on 23 May will be why it happened?" he said.

Your guide to the latest election news, analysis, commentary, live updates and schedule for Lok Sabha Elections 2019 on firstpost.com/elections.

Follow us on Twitter and Instagram or like our Facebook page for updates from all 543 constituencies for the upcoming general elections.

https://www.firstpost.com/india/had...-says-at-rally-in-gujarats-patan-6488631.html

So, Indian government disagrees with Abhinandan.....TEA was not Fhuntastic
Ignore the Joker... He is saying anything to riledup his voters...

Koi qatal honay ke baad bhi qatal karta hai?

We slaughtered your egos mercilessly

QATL KI RAAT ... bhai modi tumhari Airforce ki tu Suhag Raat hu gai woh bhi baghair shaaadi kai zabardasti ... tumhari kanjar zaban mai bolay tu .... balatkaaar !!!!!! :p

Modi literally sounds like a crazy leader. If stuff like this repeatedly hits international media, India's reputation will suffer immensely.

This is the level of an indian politician who has served as PM ......... just imagine what sort of bs claims and arguments he uses to fool his own countrymen .......... and the worst part is those zombies have free access to internet and are freely commenting on each and every matter of world affair .... including recent tragedy in Sri Lanka and New Zealand.

I just did a re research on indian mentality of common indian .... for that I would use youtube and interestingly I came across those Tik Tok videos from india (not that Pakistanis are making any different use of that, but the difference being we don't have those super power dreams and slogans) ........ I wasn't shocked at what I watched (because I already knew the reality), but I was surely shocked how could a platform tolerate that nonsense.

A little story

After getting raped a few times, the lady asked the rapist "There will be consequences if you didn't return my sandals".

After a pause, the rapist did return her sandals back. Today the lady speaks of this incident as one of the brightest moments of her life.

Last edited:
Chutia bana raha ha apni awaam ko or hindustani chutia banda ko tayar khara hain. Dunyah sari hans rahi ha F-16 ka claim per.

Sorry, Modi...We raped you and your nationalism in broad day light....Whole world saw that. You can continue to lick your wounds though for quite a time.

Indians will never risk their mainland cities for Kashmir. Just too many targets for Pakistan.

AND we called their bluff that day.

So, Indian resorted to missile attack rather than opening fight on ground...India cannot fight Pakistan conventionally. That's for sure...They're severely outmatched by Pakistan in weapon armory. that's why they thought about missiles.

Poor Indians.....

This is really funny. I am really scarred.

Wait, I dont understand.
That night, Imran Khan called Modi Ji and modi wa too scared to return the call.
How did Modi say anything to Pakistan?

He must have been using a vedic phone that only allows the person to talk to himself :lol:

A little story

After getting raped few times, the lady asked the rapist "There will be consequences if you didn't return my sandals".

With a little pause, the rapist did return her sandals back. Today the lady speaks of this incident as one of the brightest moments of her life.

That was bra, not sandals.

Back
Top Bottom