What's new

Had warned Pakistan of consequences if IAF pilot not returned.

D4xMRNkWkAAFNYL.jpg

1- If you take Modi at face value, then God help you. He used it as a media strategy for face saving. That was evident to the entire world. He had his a$$ handed to him and need to save face. Now if you expect ISPR to reply to every time modi has oral diarrhoea, i m glad you are not incharge of the ISPR. Would’ve made us look petty. The entire world know what transpired. Let’s leave it at that.

2- The only thing in the news at the time was Pompeo talked to both sides. This was after Pakistan b!tchslapped the gangadeshis. Now you said our PM was under the instructions on the 27th, making it sound like it was the US dictating our war strategy as well on that day, which is utter BS. The US contacted both sides on the day. Did they ask India to allow us to bomb as well? A call from Pompeo does not mean we were under his instructions.
What Pompeo can say to Pak is well known. What he said to India is of precise interest for they invoked the "Whiteman's burden" with that "missile strike" theatrics....

how can a looser threaten a winner, someone in India have intelligence to ask?
By walking out within a couple of minutes after the 90 minute match starts....

Mar daingain, Ghus kar marain gai, Qatl ki raat ....All vedic magic words...:crazy:

The question in my mind is:

Will Modi try another attack before or after elections?
They'll definitely return, and that with vengeance. But, they'll lose by HIS WILL/PLAN/EXECUTION etc., which aren't subjected to interference from any mortal maggots.........

Best post on here for a while. Pakistan win the confrontation vs India militarily but more importantly, diplomatically.

The end result shows that Pakistan is the country of peace while India was warmongering. As India started the fight. While Pakistan finish the fight with authority and mercy as the same time.

Congrats to the Pakistani for its leadership.
And, warmongering with nukes, which has the potential to change the world (for much worse) as we know it....

What went behind the scenes which resulted in early release of abhinandan.

So.bombing 6 locations. In IOK and downing 3.jets and a heli had no consequences? As long as you release the captured pilot early

Summary of Modi mentality;

Every time Modi gets slapped, he says "I dare you to try again" but does nothing apart from farting.
When asked how/why you got slapped, the justification is "I only get slapped when I allow it".

100s of millions of disciples of Modi suffer from the same disorder.

So.bombing 6 locations. In IOK and downing 3.jets and a heli had no consequences? As long as you release the captured pilot early
You forgot two other pilots captured during war , one of them Israeli.

Back
Top Bottom