What's new

Had warned Pakistan of consequences if IAF pilot not returned.

:p::p::p: qatal ki rat lol lost 2 jets one copter and more than 6 pilots and they are tqlking about qatal ki rat . my foot qatal ki raat

Rubbish talk by a man, who got bloody nose on the 2nd day of skirmish. Loosing two fighter Jets, a helicopter, and a pilot in captivity. All a beaten man like Modi can do is to lick his wounds and not brag about Feb. 27.

True sign of a coward, when Pakistan with good intention returned their rat, the chief of coward nation whose *** was handed in a platter on Feb 27th and instead of being grateful he calls this his results of his threat...I mean how low can a human go, you Indians still trust this Mother fcuker??

just a point to ponder.
Modi is just wasting his talent in shitttttttty, Potttttttttttttty India.
He should be in Hollywood, making mega bucks, his comedy movies would do bumper business around the world. Good for laugh, if nothing else.

oppppppppppppppppps, But Modi is already making mega bucks in scams like Rafale deal. :agree::agree::flame:

Patan: Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday said he had warned Pakistan of consequences if it had not returned Indian Air Force pilot Abhinandan Varthaman.

Addressing a poll rally at Patan in his home state Gujarat, he also took a jibe at NCP leader Sharad Pawar, saying if he is unaware of his next move, then how Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan can gauge what he will do.

Following the air strike at Balakot terror camp in Pakistan, there was a dogfight between Indian and Pakistani fighter planes on 27 February in which IAF Wing Commander Abhinandan Varthaman was captured by the neighbouring country.

Before his jet was hit, the IAF pilot downed an F-16 fighter of Pakistan. He was released on the night of 1 March by Pakistan.

Referring to it, Modi said after the pilot was caught, the opposition started seeking a reply from him over this. "We conducted a press conference and warned Pakistan that if anything happened to our pilot, you will keep telling the world that Modi did this to you," he said.

"A senior American official said on the second day that Modi has kept ready 12 missiles and might attack and the situation will deteriorate. Pakistan announced to return the pilot on the second day, else it was going to be a 'qatal ki raat'," Modi said. "This was said by America, I have nothing to say about this now, I will speak about it when the time will come," he added.

Asserting his government's commitment towards national security, Modi said whether the prime minister's chair remains or not, he has decided that either he will be alive or terrorists will remain alive.

He also took a swipe at Pawar, who on Saturday said he was "terribly afraid" as to what Modi, who once called Pawar his mentor in politics, would do next. "Sharad Pawar says I don't know what will Modi do. If he is unaware of what Modi will do tomorrow, how will Imran Khan know?" Modi asked.

The prime minister also appealed to people of Gujarat to make the BJP victorious on all 26 Lok Sabha seats in the state, where polling will be held on Tuesday. "It is the duty of people of my home state to take care of the 'son of the soil', give all 26 seats in Gujarat to me," he said.

"My government will come back to power for sure, but if Gujarat doesn't give 26 seats (to BJP), the TV discussions on 23 May will be why it happened?" he said.

Your guide to the latest election news, analysis, commentary, live updates and schedule for Lok Sabha Elections 2019 on firstpost.com/elections.

Follow us on Twitter and Instagram or like our Facebook page for updates from all 543 constituencies for the upcoming general elections.

https://www.firstpost.com/india/had...-says-at-rally-in-gujarats-patan-6488631.html

So, Indian government disagrees with Abhinandan.....TEA was not Fhuntastic

he is a low life scum, murderer and an epic liar... every breath of this man spews lies, imbecile scum, thats how democracies fail...

Qatl ki rat hes talking about those missile strikes.....he cant do shit .....they called it off when the US found out we got 3 times the payload ready to go.....Few days later they rushed to secure Isreal with anti missile tech too.....

"A senior American official said on the second day that Modi has kept ready 12 missiles and might attack and the situation will deteriorate. Pakistan announced to return the pilot on the second day, else it was going to be a 'qatal ki raat'," Modi said. "This was said by America, I have nothing to say about this now, I will speak about it when the time will come," he added.

How conveniently he fooled public that the same US Contact also told him that Pakistan will be replying with 3 for 1 and that will summarize in total 18 coming towards India. It was the same morning when WP shared the Intel leak as Pakistan has brought out the POINTY STICKS in ready position. The message was conveyed through 2 different lines/way of communication that we may get hit with or not but we will make sure there wouldn't be no India as well.

Now coming to his rhetorical approach; is only thing he has at the moment to convince public to vote him. Modi has no moral boasting in this election except that talk about Nuclear Attack, Filmy Quotes/names & speak of chest thumping against Pakistan. Had it been the merit of public service; the whole India would have been questioning him as what he so far delivered to the nation during these years of past? the RSS extremism? mob lynching? religious intolerance? caste based hatred? minority killings? hindutva raj? attempts to annex small time neighboring countries by way of fueling religious based disruption i.e. Myanmar Nepal.... and above all genocide in Indian occupied Kashmir based upon false flags to kill own military for so many times? Fake encounters killings innocent farmers? turning people into some intolerant gang under RSS Hindutva teachings? discrimination?

Those who could question or ask any of above; are branded traitors or to the most ISI Agents just because the crazy level of most of society due to continuous venom injection through every medium of media has already taken its toll. Real Indians, to be worried more in coming days.

I herd last time India sent Condoleezza to beg Pakistan to let India conduct a airstrikes without retaliation from Pakistan. That US broker's begging was strictly turned down with consequences.
India do not have the courage and dedication; what Mr Modi says, take it 'Barking dogs ... '. After all he is in election spree.

"Qatl ki raat"!!!!!!!!!!!

Incoming at 0.12

:rofl:

From Iqbals' Baang-e-Dara:

upload_2019-4-23_0-47-49.png

I'm sick of Pakistanis busy giving justification for Modi's actions, day and night. While Modi him self is saying otherwise. What a pathetic bunch they turn out to be!

Post war, Pakistani position has indeed strengthened, but not because of return of pilot in dark, but because of Pakistan's military show.

Modi was not going to retaliate, as long his top gun was in Pakistani hands and his SU were falling from sky like flies.

Bottom line is that holding back Indian pilot beyond Modi's dead line was not in American interests, which lies in making India a super power, which can dictate Pakistan in future.
unfortunately having leaders like IK and FM like SMQ, modi is already dictating Pakistan.
What rubbish.

Back
Top Bottom