What's new

Gwadar- turn it into a liberal city.

@qamar1990 @Azlan Haider the day you guys would allow your sister/wife/mother/niece/ or female roam around such a sin city, would be the day you should allow it on others!

Listen lady ... You live in Europe ... All these things are legal there ... Do you live in a sin city ?? You are not getting the point ... there should be freedom ... And if someone chooses not to drink or gamble or do something else , its his / her own choice ... No one , including the state has any right to force anything on anyone ... this is what Quran tells us ... this is how the modern societies function .... The stone age Arab tribal culture aka Sharia is outdated ... So hard for you to understand ??

You live in a country which has a culture which morally accepted these activities our doesn't.
yet you choose to live in australia, its easy for you to say it.
i use to be the same way till i opened my eyes.
who am i to tell people what is goo for them or not?
people should be allowed to live their lives how they want.
after all life is a test everybody should be able to take i fairly weather they want to flunk it and go to hell or be good and go to heaven, it should be up to the individual not the state.

our culture is 5000 years old?
gambling, drinking, and whore houses are not new. they are also 5000+ years old.
True but they have been out of the system (at least on face value) for a long time...re-introducing them all of a sudden would be troublesome!

you are trying to install a package which is relatively new into a hardware which is relatively old and functioning as much as possible on the old package...What needs to be changed is the whole hardware...

Nerd talk. :lol: Takes one to know one.

@qamar1990 you are trying to install a package which is relatively new into a hardware which is relatively old and functioning as much as possible on the old package...What needs to be changed is the whole hardware...

If you can somehow snap the people out of their mindset...I mean even you wont let your sister marry a gora yet you want such an environment for someone else's sis?
my sister and i live in an environment already where we can marry who we want and nobody can stop us!!
but we choose not to!! because its our culture.
your missing the point….
shouldn't people be good on their own free will instead of being forced by the law?
is it better that i don't drink on my own free will or is it better if the law is forcing me not to drink?
if the law is forcing me to not drink i will want to drink even more, thats human mentality! but i live here and was raised here, i had the freedom to drink or do what ever i want but i choose not to on my own free will, but i see pakistanis coming from pakistan and they want to drink and do drugs, why is that???

Listen lady ... You live in Europe ... All these things are legal there ... Do you live in a sin city ?? You are not getting the point ... there should be freedom ... And if someone chooses not to drink or gamble or something else , its his / her own choice ... No one , including the state has any right to force anything on anyone ... this is what Quran tells us ... this is how the modern societies function .... The stone age Arab tribal culture aka Sharia is outdated ... So hard for you to understand ??
When I was in UK,

there were passed out ladies right in front of our hostel...Imagine your sister or daughter in a similar situation
There were passed out ladies next to a pile of vomit in the underground stations...Imagine your sister or daughter in a similar situation

and there are more other such situations...The day you allow or can imagine your women in such situation will be the day you can tell other people's women they can do that!

Freedom comes with a price...after all the security threat is anyone willing to pay that price?

Freedom comes with responsibilities...who is willing to take it? Will you answer to ALLAH how you allowed a sin city in fact how you gave the idea?

If the state finds such acts harmful for society no one has the right to enforce it on the state!

Please get out of your Isalamophobia! I didnt even bring in Islam yet!

You live in a country which has a culture which morally accepted these activities our doesn't.

How does a culture with a depth of about 5000 years can successfully adopt an immature culture which is only 300 years old? - Can you provide one successful example?

Pre-Islamic culture of Indus Valley was different from that of post Islamic. Search dancing girl of Mohenjo-daro.

True but they have been out of the system (at least on face value) for a long time...re-introducing them all of a sudden would be troublesome!
40 yrs ago most of these things were legal, for godsake we have the murex brewery in pakistan, we have he era mandi in lahore!!

my sister and i live in an environment already where we can marry who we want and nobody can stop us!!
but we choose not to!! because its our culture.
your missing the point….
shouldn't people be good on their own free will instead of being forced by the law?
is it better that i don't drink on my own free will or is it better if the law is forcing me not to drink?
if the law is forcing me to not drink i will want to drink even more, thats human mentality! but i live here and was raised here, i had the freedom to drink or do what ever i want but i choose not to on my own free will, but i see pakistanis coming from pakistan and they want to drink and do drugs, why is that???
Hmmm...I get what you mean....But having a whole city for such purposes will only make people go as pagal as they do when they go to the West!

Plus why has the line between ethics and moral become so blurr that just because West is doing it ...it must be ok has come to be?

How does a culture with a depth of about 5000 years can successfully adopt an immature culture which is only 300 years old? - Can you provide one successful example?
how about macau? or even dubai?

40 yrs ago most of these things were legal, for godsake we have the murex brewery in pakistan, we have he era mandi in lahore!!
yes I know....but has our society gone mad yet? But having a whole sin city....think about it!

Pre-Islamic culture of Indus Valley was different from that of post Islamic. Search dancing girl of Mohenjo-daro.

You are not wrong. However our culture is a culmination of a fusion of cultures over 5000 years. Culture evolves, it is as we speak.

Hmmm...I get what you mean....But having a whole city for such purposes will only make people go as pagal as they do when they go to the West!

Plus why has the line between ethics and moral become so blurr that just because West is doing it ...it must be ok has come to be?

its not about the west, its about the freedom , the option to live my life the way i want to weather its western , or eastern , or what ever.

yes I know....but has our society gone mad yet? But having a whole sin city....think about it!
i know its not possible not now anyways, but people deserve it, people @Azlan Haider , @Secur, @somebozo act they are also pakistanis shouldn't they be able to live how they want? as well or should they all follow our islamic laws?

Macaus never had a culture and all of the above laundry list you put out is not 'legal' in Dubai.
its not legal perhaps but we all know whats happening there.
alcohol is legal in hotels and so are clubs ect

Back
Top Bottom