What's new

Gwadar- turn it into a liberal city.

My family friend married a Chinese...I have a Christian grandaunt...no biggy! :pop:
in our culture that is a biggie
i wouldn't let my sister marry anybody other then a pakistani and a muslim.
and she still decides to i would along with my whole family disown her.

[/quote]

in our culture that is a biggie
i wouldn't let my sister marry anybody other then a pakistani and a muslim.
and she still decides to i would along with my whole family disown her.

Ok this mentality I dont understand at all....Khud ki kuri keray tou haram dusroun ki kuri naal kero to Alhamdulillah?

What I mean Would you impose the same laws on yourself?

Wouldn't it deprive people who are not liberal from the liberty of residing in Gwadar?. You haven't answered my question as if to why a small cancer kills an entire body.

Pakistan and Australia are not identical societies.
cancer is a disease it spreads.
but we all have cancer cells in our body.

well the population is small, it would deprive them but it would also bring them great opportunity and a chance to prove how religious and conservative they really are in front of all this freedom, and if it comes to it they should be relocated with all expenses paid.

let me give you an example. i live in rochester and we have lot of afghans here, they came to america way after me but because of all the oppression and lack of freedom in their country they came here and went crazy!
now afghani girls are the biggest whores in rochester amongst the muslims and they go out with black guys ect and go to club and all that. the guys do drugs and drink and baby-mamas ect.
while most of us pakistanis have remained conservative and true to our values, most of us not all of us.

bars, strip clubs, gays, -----yes
peadophilia -hell no
dollhouses-- already exist in pakistan so why not gawadar?
beach sex--- no
massage parlors ---yeah why not?

Would you take your family, including mother and sisters to the Gwadar de liberale'?
Jub apni aurtoun ki bari ati hai then why no? But its ok doosroun ki aurtoun do whatever? Why not give liberation rights to your own first before trying to let that of the others enjoy?

No insult intended but i honestly never understood this mentality!

Ok this mentality I dont understand at all....Khud ki kuri keray tou haram dusroun ki kuri naal kero to Alhamdulillah?

What I mean Would you impose the same laws on yourself?
yeah i would, i broke up with my girlfriend at the wishes of my parents so i can marry my cousin , all for my culture and parents.
i would rather have married my girlfriend of 5 yrs but i didn't.

in the end of the day I'm still a pakistani, I'm not saying we should all go out right liberals and forget our culture but I'm saying we should have the option to do so and still stay in our country.

@qamar1990 @Azlan Haider the day you guys would allow your sister/wife/mother/niece/ or female roam around such a sin city, would be the day you should allow it on others!

cancer is a disease it spreads.
but we all have cancer cells in our body.

well the population is small, it would deprive them but it would also bring them great opportunity and a chance to prove how religious and conservative they really are in front of all this freedom, and if it comes to it they should be relocated with all expenses paid.

let me give you an example. i live in rochester and we have lot of afghans here, they came to america way after me but because of all the oppression and lack of freedom in their country they came here and went crazy!
now afghani girls are the biggest whores in rochester amongst the muslims and they go out with black guys ect and go to club and all that. the guys do drugs and drink and baby-mamas eect.
while most of us pakistanis have remained conservative and true to our values, most of us not all of us.

How does a culture with a depth of about 5000 years can successfully adopt an immature culture which is only 300 years old? - Can you provide one successful example?

yeah i would, i broke up with my girlfriend at the wishes of my parents so i can marry my cousin , all for my culture and parents.
i would rather have married my girlfriend of 5 yrs but i didn't.

in the end of the day I'm still a pakistani, I'm not saying we should all go out right liberals and forget our culture but I'm saying we should have the option to do so and still stay in our country.
Option is fine for a country where you have proper laws not for one where even the law is on sale!

not the morale police for anyone but the morale police for the next generation + morale police to reduce crimes not to increase it we already have a lot to deal with dont need to add on to the plate from greed!
i live in a country where i can do anything, gamble, drink, go to whore houses ect.
but i choose not to because its wrong.
don't you think pakistanis know whats wrong and whats right?
why are you being the judge for them?
why don't you trust them to make the right decision?

Option is fine for a country where you have proper laws not for one where even the law is on sale!
well I'm not saying make it today, obviously we should take care of our problems, we can make later in 10-15 years when law and order comes to pakistan.

If they knew they wouldnt have voted for NS :rofl:

On a serious note...They dont...literally they dont!

i live in a country where i can do anything, gamble, drink, go to whore houses ect.
but i choose not to because its wrong.

well I'm not saying make it today, obviously we should take care of our problems, we can make later in 10-15 years when law and order comes to pakistan.

You live in a country which has a culture which morally accepted these activities our doesn't.

well I'm not saying make it today, obviously we should take care of our problems, we can make later in 10-15 years when law and order comes to pakistan
Well, that is for us to think 10-15 yrs from now!

How does a culture with a depth of about 5000 years can successfully adopt an immature culture which is only 300 years old? - Can you provide one successful example?
our culture is 5000 years old?
gambling, drinking, and whore houses are not new. they are also 5000+ years old.

@qamar1990 you are trying to install a package which is relatively new into a hardware which is relatively old and functioning as much as possible on the old package...What needs to be changed is the whole hardware...

If you can somehow snap the people out of their mindset...I mean even you wont let your sister marry a gora yet you want such an environment for someone else's sis?

Back
Top Bottom