What's new

Gwadar- turn it into a liberal city.

Not going to happen
its just an idea.... it would definitely be a catalyst to making us developed like hong kong helped china.

A 4 year old thread revived ??

@qamar1990
How are you ?
good my brother how r u?

You forgot your favourite HOOKERS. Why did you shy away from that?
Spot the tharki. Why not just go to bang kok
even i have limits... why not have a place in pakistan for pakistanis to exprience freedom the way the west does?? who not become a tourism hub and an economic hub??
its a gem of an i idea in my opinion and if its implemented it would certainly jumpstart our country.

For all these things, you can come here to Germany. Spare Pakistan please.
you are in germany so you are lucky.... if you like the way pakistan is then come and live here... why force the people of pakistan to be forced to fast during ramadan and have almost no rights??? why are you in germany ???

wtf so now to liberalize is to become modern this is bull sh it.
god sake root of all problem is usury and printing money out of thin air.

Gambling god sake we have this problem here in UK where men sell their women yes Pakistanis men too. It is the worst curse ever i have a member of family who is gambler. i wish gambling places are burnt to the ground and the owners shot and raped. It has ruined so many families, homes lost, children with mental issues, wives become immoral looking for a way out.
gambling doesnt have to be legal... but we still need to make it a modernized society where people have freedoms.

its just an idea.... it would definitely be a catalyst to making us developed like hong kong helped china.

good my brother how r u?

even i have limits... why not have a place in pakistan for pakistanis to exprience freedom the way the west does?? who not become a tourism hub and an economic hub??
its a gem of an i idea in my opinion and if its implemented it would certainly jumpstart our country.

you are in germany so you are lucky.... if you like the way pakistan is then come and live here... why force the people of pakistan to be forced to fast during ramadan and have almost no rights??? why are you in germany ???

gambling doesnt have to be legal... but we still need to make it a modernized society where people have freedoms.

Alcohol gambling and prostitution is what you are saying will be the foundation of a new progressive Pakistan and lack of these is what's holding us back. Fact is the west is fed up of it. Thailand hates it with sick old white men thinking that buying an 18 year old drink and then taking her back to the hotel makes them a stud....well it's doenst. Alcohol in the UK and Europe is a pain. See NHS statistics how much money is wasted due to it.
I guess your personal likes will not thankfully be the opinion of the general population

you are in germany so you are lucky.... if you like the way pakistan is then come and live here... why force the people of pakistan to be forced to fast during ramadan and have almost no rights??? why are you in germany???
First of all, I am not lucky to be living in Germany. Secondly I fast here as well, qlhamdolillah. I dont drink nor do I like nudity and dancing girls. I am here for totally different reasons than you might think. Pakistan has justice problem, and thats it. You dont like Pakistan? Then leave Pakistan and join some country who accepts genius like you. Dont try to dictate the majority of Pakistan.

gwadar k locals ko phenk dain city say bahir ?
but yes we should build a modern city in which alcohol and gambling should be legal for tourists and for non muslims in which people from other countries can buy properties easily and they can invest their black money without giving answers .yes a city with its own laws a city like las vegas

Alcohol gambling and prostitution is what you are saying will be the foundation of a new progressive Pakistan and lack of these is what's holding us back. Fact is the west is fed up of it. Thailand hates it with sick old white men thinking that buying an 18 year old drink and then taking her back to the hotel makes them a stud....well it's doenst. Alcohol in the UK and Europe is a pain. See NHS statistics how much money is wasted due to it.
I guess your personal likes will not thankfully be the opinion of the general population
you already have alcohol in pakistan dangerous one at that, how many people die of alcohol poisoning every year??
you have gambling as well, you also have prostitution and most of you people enjoy doing these things...
im against prostitution regardless... how ever what do you have to say about the fact that all this shit exists in pakistan already?

First of all, I am not lucky to be living in Germany. Secondly I fast here as well, qlhamdolillah. I dont drink nor do I like nudity and dancing girls. I am here for totally different reasons than you might think. Pakistan has justice problem, and thats it. You dont like Pakistan? Then leave Pakistan and join some country who accepts genius like you. Dont try to dictate the majority of Pakistan.
who the heck is trying to dictate anything for majority of pakistan??
its one city!!
same thing like china is with hong kong.... we dont need to do exactly as i said but some thing similar to hong kong and china arrangement...dont forget the fact that pakistan has alcohol, gambling and prostitutes already... and majority of pakistanis do one or the other...
if you are not enjoying living in germany then go back to pakistan...
and i dont care what you do in germany or not.... the point is that you have the freedom to do what you want and nobody is forcing you to do anything bad or forcing you to pray and fast... what is wrong with turning pakistan into something like that?? why shouldnt pakistani people have freedom??
freedom isnt freaking gambling or alcohol and its having the choice to do what you want.

gwadar k locals ko phenk dain city say bahir ?
but yes we should build a modern city in which alcohol and gambling should be legal for tourists and for non muslims in which people from other countries can buy properties easily and they can invest their black money without giving answers .yes a city with its own laws a city like las vegas
they will be in gwadar obviously its their home... they will be the biggest benefactors but also give them an option to relocate and be given land in exchange for land and be given money to build a house or what ever.

you already have alcohol in pakistan dangerous one at that, how many people die of alcohol poisoning every year??
you have gambling as well, you also have prostitution and most of you people enjoy doing these things...
im against prostitution regardless... how ever what do you have to say about the fact that all this shit exists in pakistan already?

who the heck is trying to dictate anything for majority of pakistan??
its one city!!
same thing like china is with hong kong.... we dont need to do exactly as i said but some thing similar to hong kong and china arrangement...dont forget the fact that pakistan has alcohol, gambling and prostitutes already... and majority of pakistanis do one or the other...
if you are not enjoying living in germany then go back to pakistan...
and i dont care what you do in germany or not.... the point is that you have the freedom to do what you want and nobody is forcing you to do anything bad or forcing you to pray and fast... what is wrong with turning pakistan into something like that?? why shouldnt pakistani people have freedom??
freedom isnt freaking gambling or alcohol and its having the choice to do what you want.

they will be in gwadar obviously its their home... they will be the biggest benefactors but also give them an option to relocate and be given land in exchange for land and be given money to build a house or what ever.
Qamar shahib. Indeed you are correct all these things exist in Pakistan. But would you likebyour sons daughters sisters drinking gambling and fornicating. Yes it happens but why propagate it further. Why not stay away from something that's bad. I have lived all my life in the West and n3ver touched alcohol or gambled. Women I have dated but would advise my son to marry early and learn from my mistakes. I wouldn't want him to compound on my mistake. When you have alcohol and gambling prostitution and even child prostitution will follow. Look at Vietnam Cambodia and Thailand.

Qamar shahib. Indeed you are correct all these things exist in Pakistan. But would you likebyour sons daughters sisters drinking gambling and fornicating. Yes it happens but why propagate it further. Why not stay away from something that's bad. I have lived all my life in the West and n3ver touched alcohol or gambled. Women I have dated but would advise my son to marry early and learn from my mistakes. I wouldn't want him to compound on my mistake. When you have alcohol and gambling prostitution and even child prostitution will follow. Look at Vietnam Cambodia and Thailand.

You are overreacting. Does Dubai have these problems?

When people pay $4000 for a week holiday in a resort where there is alcohol are they doing these things or just people enjoying their time off?

Pakistan is a conservative society built on victorian principles it can never become a thailand.

so i have was thinking that the government of pakistan should turn gawadar into a liberal city.
what do i mean by this?:

1.have a defined boundary for gawadar
2.have its own laws
- complete freedom of speech
- alcohol is legal
- gambling is legal
-complete freedom of religion
- have its own special police force
- completely independent of balochistan
3. pakistanis from rest of pakistan would have to get special permission to work and live there.
4. the whole citys prices of goods and wages should be completely different from pakistan
- pick any european country ( follow its wages and prices for goods)
- if a bottle of pepsi costs a dollar then in gawadar it should be 100 rupees
- if minimum wage is 8 dollars an hour then in gawadar we should make it 800 rupees an hr
- and so on.
basically gawadar will become the hong kong of of pakistan.

what do you guys think?
Perfect idea but it,s just a wet dream because Zia ul haq left lot of his illegitimate conservative sons in this country.

It will only be in one city my friend..... it’s not for the purpose simply allowing gambling and drinking but for making a foreigner friendly place.

It will only be in one city my friend..... it’s not for the purpose simply allowing gambling and drinking but for making a foreigner friendly place.
Thailand is foreigner friendly go there. I travel a lot in Pakistan. I don't want foreigners with their hedenous habits in Pakistan. Don't want their dirty money either. We have enough problems in Pakistan

So, instead of making progress in manufacturing, IT, architecture, science and Technology.... you'd rather make it a Bangkok. Congratulations!!! Cities with all these perversions exist in Asia, Africa and South America where you can cheap drinks be with a twat and for some reason they haven't become hubs of innovation... garbage in garbage out!

You simpleton it was formed for more than just clouds in the sky. Pakistan is an ideology which transcends religion. Jinnah wanted us to become wealthy and strong not peasants who isolate themselves from the world to satisfy their own egos.

Wahabi arab wannabe Pakistanis are the reason why the country has a begging bowl out every year, no food, no education, no money. There is no dignity in that and now is the time to change.
You twerp... I'm surprised that no one takes a notice when someone maligns Islam with such contempt and falsehoods... Jinnah was no Mustafa Kemal... the later formed a secular state for turks and had forsaken Islam the former however split British India betweens Muslims and everyone else... The greatest migration in the history of mankind happened where people left their possessions and moved for an idea... I don't know how old you are but growing up shouldn't mean how tall one is but how much maturity one has acquired.

Pakistan's failure has been in building up on from where it started ... and the answer is not to go back to where you came from...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom