What's new

Guys Avoid these places for your own safety.

Status
Not open for further replies.
:P so why dont you think about foreign white women who are sexually assaulted in India every now and then.

lets begin the charity from your home and start posting potentially dangerous areas in India for these foreign women.

Lets show your humanity come on you humanity loving dude

why are you upon Past my dear and these things have never stopped millions of tourists pouring in India every year and staying here for months and by the way this list is not about most Favorited destination but most dangerous country

Hmm im sure Chumbeled is no older that 15 or something....MOds Just do everyone a favor and Delete this Thread..

@Chumbled all Intension aside learn to be more diplomatic. The world doesn't exist in just one frame of mind(perspectives) ur or mine.Learn to recognize other people's feeling and be more sensible.
Learn to acknowledge what ground u stand on and be thankful for what u have:disagree:

*Reported*

This thread and the responses to it are funny.

*No evil intentions*

:rofl:

Let's talk of tourism in Pakistan.

BTW, you seem to be an expert in the aftereffects of drinking cow urine? Care to share your experiences and insights? :azn:

I went to the rat temple in India and they offered by cow urine, rat urine and some next elephant's urine. I kindly declined but the other followers were drinking it and they looked really out of their mind.

Pakistan should be happy that they are at no.5 not at no. 1 and i know if they put aside all the bad attitude, corrupt politician and work to eliminate terrorist they can come down to no.8 or no.9 position....so no need to be so narrow minded

Biased. 7 are muslims Nations. Pakistan is known for its great hospitality, and before you go pink, google it.

Well around 500000 tourists travel to Pakistan every year,I have heard from a French friend of mine that Karachi,Islamabad are nice places to visit.

Well around 500000 tourists travel to Pakistan every year,I have heard from a French friend of mine that Karachi,Islamabad are nice places to visit.

either your friend is a lier or you have problems with ear drums...

pakistan is in most of the most dangerous list and no foreigner wants to visit that place though Iam sure eventualy it will attract a good amount of tourist till then prevention is better than cure

Indian posted the picture of Margala Tower which which was destroyed in the 2005 earthquake :)

pakistan is in most of the most dangerous list and no foreigner wants to visit that place though Iam sure eventualy it will attract a good amount of tourist till then prevention is better than cure

Prevention is indeed better than cure.... Thats why i suggest we ban all indian members so that we can take control over troll infection. But then i think of those 6 or 7 good indian members who put positive effort to this forum make me think not all indians are like you....

Tourism in Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Well I know that you are new to the forum & had good intentions but I think you shouldn't start such thread as the lead to nothing but trolling.

LOL Indonesia..... I have some close relatives from Indonesia and they are really nice people... Indonesian economy is on right track... You seriously need to get some rest...

And Afghanistan and Pakistan... yeah worse place for troll like you....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom