What's new

Here's where genocide is most likely to happen

When your countrymen/women accuse India of all the evils in Pakistan and your ex-countrymen (Bangladeshis) accuse my country's intelligence agency for virtually running their country. How can i not put RAW among the big boys? How many intelligence agencies can control an external country (Apart from CIA, NONE).
u.

No offence but my country men only blame CIA, must don't even know what RAW stand for. Hindus are desperately trying to put them beside big boys.

No offence but my country men only blame CIA, must don't even know what RAW stand for. Hindus are desperately trying to put them beside big boys.

Pakistanis are. Go and read any thread related to Afghanistan or FATA areas. We tried to make you guys understand that our agencies haven't got that much time. But always as usual. They keep spamming the same thing.

Thanks for proving my point of Hindu nationalists blaming Muslims for their problems.
C'mon man you are a good person. I wasn't blaming Muslims. But some of those gundas who unfortunately are born in Muslim families. Like terrorists. I've got so many good Muslim friends. Believe me, people here at present specially the youth don't care which religion you belong to.

C'mon man you are a good person. I wasn't blaming Muslims. But some of those gundas who unfortunately are born in Muslim families. Like terrorists. I've got so many good Muslim friends. Believe me, people here at present specially the youth don't care which religion you belong to.

You said Muslims start riots etc. So if some criminals starts riots and he happens to be a Muslim then rest of Muslims should suffer?

You said Muslims start riots etc. So if some criminals starts riots and he happens to be a Muslim then rest of Muslims should suffer?
When did i say rest of the Muslims should suffer other Muslims wrongdoing. My post was just within who starts the riots not who compensates it. And neither i am trying to bash here. You can't really deny what has happened and unfortunately most of the riots have been started by a Muslim. Because of whom other Muslims suffer which is really not acceptable.

When did i say rest of the Muslims should suffer other Muslims wrongdoing. My post was just within who starts the riots not who compensates it. And neither i am trying to bash here. You can't really deny what has happened and unfortunately most of the riots have been started by a Muslim. Because of whom other Muslims suffer which is really not acceptable.

I mistook your post. Anyway lets wait and see what Modi does. To be honest I don't really care what happens in India. But I do speak out for any innocent people killed anywhere in the world.

Muslims Burned the train that was coming from Ayodhya and 58 Hindus burned alive in it... Thats how the Riots spread

Muslims Burned the train that was coming from Ayodhya and 58 Hindus burned alive in it... Thats how the Riots spread

So Hindu mobs went on rampage and killing, raping women and burning them. How very Hindu of them.

I mistook your post.
Shit happens

Anyway lets wait and see what Modi does.
Believe it or not, rioting is surely not his favorite hobby. He have already suffered it, just because of some hooligans. He's pro business which is nothing new as it's in gujarati's nature :lol:

But I do speak out for any innocent people killed anywhere in the world.
Which is a good thing. :cheers:

raping women
Correction: There was no raping.
But Hindu girls were raped before burning the train.

So Hindu mobs went on rampage and killing, raping women and burning them. How very Hindu of them.

No one said what Hindus did right!!!! One should think about the consequences before creating problems!!??? Its Awful what happened to them in Gujarat but playing a Innocent game is not going to help

Back
Top Bottom