What's new

Guy holding AK in Blue Area Islamabad

Crappy move just a friggin publicity stunt by the politician. A sniper could have decapacted him very early on in the ordeal. He could have been easily arrested without having this long drama.

If police fails to take any decision or target the culprit with stun round, sniper with regular shot then their is no justification to malign a politician for his act as publicity stunt. Had he not taken this action police would have been scratching their balls till morning or would have handed over baton to Rangers or Special forces.

1150797_475285715912088_1445712594_n.jpg

1175354_535651136489697_2071558934_n.jpg

He could have shown more dare at this time than Zamarrud Khan because he is a trained guy .........

Oh bhai they wanted to end this with no khoon kharaba.....and as said by some members, the car might have explosives and the guy might have the trigger, so one mis calculated move and bang you have a disaster at your hands..... Plus he could have shot his kids.......we just got lucky with zamurud khan, there was nothing heroic about it

police has many option in this situation. leave alon army.
they just did not wanted to capture him. a good comando would have snatched his gun within minutes. but this was a made-up story you will see it in few days. some thing may have happened in these four to five hours.

Yes agree, snipers could get him even without injuring him. They could simply fire on the guns close to hands..

I am also suspecting something has been happened.. I hope not bad for Pakistan.. Ameen..

police has many option in this situation. leave alon army.
they just did not wanted to capture him. a good comando would have snatched his gun within minutes. but this was a made-up story you will see it in few days. some thing may have happened in these four to five hours.

Here comes the conspiracy theorist!
Draco-malfoy-facepalm.gif

Biggest drama I've ever seen. Islamabad police are khassis.

Here comes the internet Macho man.

Our honorable interior minister Chaudhry Nisar had strictly ordered to catch this guy alive. That's what took time

Yes agree, snipers could get him even without injuring him. They could simply fire on the guns close to hands..

I am also suspecting something has been happened.. I hope not bad for Pakistan.. Ameen..

even a well trained police anti terrorist sqoud it capable with his AK to shoot on his guns. with that he would have thrown his guns. as we seen in kamra air base strike terrorist got hit on his fingers so not able to fire

Back
Top Bottom