What's new

Guy holding AK in Blue Area Islamabad

Oh bhai they wanted to end this with no khoon kharaba.....and as said by some members, the car might have explosives and the guy might have the trigger, so one mis calculated move and bang you have a disaster at your hands..... Plus he could have shot his kids.......we just got lucky with zamurud khan, there was nothing heroic about it

Now has he shot his kid...?????? Or Could car be blasted :whistle:

Ta sum up the whole drama

AK 47, SMG, Red Bull, Black Corolla, Cigarettes, Islamabad, an Obedient Wife, scared kids, Zamrud khan, Police waalo ki chanday ...

Sugarfree Redbull or Regular?

I wonder if it was 'laced' with anything. The guy was apparently incoherent at times

We have some nutjubs in this country. Guys with guns who shouldn't have them, weird slavish wives who don't do the right thing, and media persons hungry for a story at the expense of security and decency

Here comes the conspiracy theorist!
Draco-malfoy-facepalm.gif

Here comes the internet Macho man.

o yar 5 hours tak agar skinadar islo main is tarah reh sakta hai to phir mumbai walon ko 3 din ka tana kun dety ho?? :D

I dont know why you are making Zamrud Khan a hero .. He could have gotten both those children Killed .. as he tried to hide behind them ...

What messed up Definition you people have for a hero ?

Oh woh esi tarha kahe ga na, believe me this was not planned, those police guys had been in place for a while

Aik to yeh Police walay hawayi firing kyun kartay hain?

Sir kote me parey parey goli wasi phus ho jatey hain, to hawa mey he chila do, just like those ******* John woo jumps and spasms during passing out shooting, nothing to do with marksmanship or shooting on te move, but it sure excites the crowd... :P

Back
Top Bottom