What's new

Guy holding AK in Blue Area Islamabad

Last edited by a moderator:
Zamurad Was a very famous Pashtun actress. She was known for her ferocity And her vulgar dance. And used to kill bad guys like it's no one's business

What Zamarud did was very stupid but also extra ordinarily brave. The life he risked most was his own and he did that without anyone asking this from him. At times, you simply need to have heroes to give a message, even though symbolic, that we have the will to stand up to the evil.

I'd rather not have a blithering idiot trying to be a hero and instead just putting many more lives at risk, including his own.

Simple question: he was shot in his chest in the end. Why wasn't this done before? During the negotiation attempts the perp was away from his car with the children in it, he was away from his wife and anyone else who could have been put to harm in the cross fire. Next, there are bullets available that would incapacitate you with a single shot in the chest without fatally wounding you. What in hell were these people thinking when they didn't take a shot at him when they had a clear chance and instead sent in that stumbling oaf? A distant shot to the chest with a non-lethal round when he stood alone would have ended this story a lot more quietly and cleanly.

I thought it was funny when the fat guy fell, and the little guy kicked him and ran.

That was pretty hilarious.

PTV has the best camera angle on the action; Especially when Zamurad fell like a sack of potatoes.

Sir geo is full of ****, rest assured there are plenty of snipers in Islamabad Police. The snipers who shot him were also islamabad Police.

Also sir that guy Kamran Khan is famous amongst the educated circles as a "Phatta Lafafa" ,a "torn envelop".I feel that he has earned this alias.You must be knowing about the history of this term but for the ones like me who are unaware of this unusual moniker, please let me clarify it .
During old times they used to tear a corner of an envelop having a bad news (mostly that of the death of someone).So that the bearer ,the postman and the one receiving it can get it from the appearance that it's not only urgent but also the news inside it is unpleasant.So,is the nature of his job and hence the awarded title.
Tough job, but he is a rare talent.:D

What else you expect from Police which is/was under constant pressure from all sides, i've said earlier & i'm saying it again, that i do believe that this saga should have not been dragged to 5 hrs, but i am also 101% sure that we long with our super active tv anchors would be ridiculing the police if they would have gunned him down as soon as he brandished his weapons, and the same media which is blaming police for delaying the action would be going gaga over how unprofessional the police was in not negotiating with the suspect.

i think the Rangers vs. dakoo incident in Karachi is still etched in the minds of many (though in this case, the guy is actually WIELDING WEAPONS!!!)

He has received two bullets. One in the liver and the other one in the leg. He's undergoing a surgery right now, his condition is critical.

any new updates? sounds kind of serious, but liver can be re-generated

i prefer he survives.....though he will have to live with the consequences of what he has done

Pakistan is a strange country!

But I agree with you, this aerial firing thing needs to be stopped.

In riots as well, like those in Karachi, aerial firing is used.

In the Army, when you submit a gun back at the kot, your ammo gets checked, how many bullets you fired, how many lost etc. So a soldier can't say, "Oh, I fired for fun" because every bullet is accounted for.

Not sure how is it in the police, in this particular case, it was an operation, but what about the other cases like in riots or protests?

@RescueRanger?

never a dull moment in the Islamic Republic, eyyy...!

looney islamabad :rofl::rofl:

tun shooter :lol: this makes it a big joke

this crazy guy apparently is a bigamist (I had to google the word -- its someone who illegally marries others while legally married to one person) -- is based in Karachi and was only in Islamabad for 2 days

the Corolla car he was in was stolen by gunpoint

it is said that he is a psychotic man (no surprise)..

he is alive, but in a critical condition @ PIMS

i think this was all played drama by the government

a dude with a gun and shooting is very dangerous, nisar should have ordered to shoot him

how does government gain from this? doesnt make any sense

the guys was just a loony

Back
Top Bottom