What's new

Guy holding AK in Blue Area Islamabad

Having watched the videos the main thing that struck me was the lack of crowd control. I mean here is someone with two high powered auto/semi auto weapons in the middle of the street and just a short distance away scores of people are hanging around watching the tamasha. Our people also :hitwall:

First of all, Police does have sniper teams, especially Islamabad Police. And there Snipers were involved. Also of Rangers.

Secondly, do you know what were his demands? His demands include

1- Establishment of Sharia law.

2- Dissolving of the government.

3- Free his son from a Dubai jail.

I am debating about this operation in which the member say very simply to capture him by shoot dead..secondly beside his demand he is effected by the Socio-Economical environment of Pakistan.
As he claim he did PHD than he have good sense that though this way his 2 and 3 demand will not fulfill. 1 Pakistan is Islamic State he well know...

@Imran Khan bhai jaan kuch pata chala konsa "stuff" use kiya tha Sikandar bhai nay? :D

abhi doctor us ki jaan chory ga to police pakry gee

BTW kana dajjal is not happy what happened yesterday he was expecting a murder . look like SC is a news channel of judges for barking daily issues :tdown:

8-16-2013_5588_1.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
No official statement by govt officials so far on the Islamabad incident.

secondly ch nisar is marked absent from parliament session today...

does that mean he thinks he is not even there to explain the situation or answer sloppy performance?

yeh kanna iftikhar ch pagal ho chuka hai....

what he has to do with daily issues damn he is judje and he should work on cases in SC not poke his nose in every damn issue someone pissed on road sou moto someone shot sou moto someone one wheeling biki sou moto bhut hi bara CH UT A judge hai hamara

we are going for petition now . saal main 2-4 times aysa manorangan hona chayee awam ka :lol:

hehe bhai ko desi try karni thi...

he was sick from desi i think . he lived 25 years in dubai and recently come here to take his wife and kids with him to dubai but suddenly become mad middle of this beauty

1174833_630063853683919_1014633848_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom