What's new

Guy holding AK in Blue Area Islamabad

First of all I didn't delete the comment, another moderator did. So before labelling people as coward. Best thing in Pakistan is to start labelling people.

Secondly, apologize for what? If you have a problem with me, please make a thread in GHQ section so that admin and senior mods can see to it.

I will never apologize for abusing a terrorist.

Dude, I even gave the name of the two Isl ATS snipers who took the shots.

The thing which is wrong will remain wrong your aggressive/harsh behavior can't change it ..

Many problems:

1) way too many people near gunman; kids should not have been standing there

2) all that is needed is one to three snipers to await order for fire. Not fifty different guys firing bullets

3) shooting in the air after suspect is down? Come on man give me a break. Need more casualties?

4) DSP - who shot him?

Lessons to learn from this incident:

1- Keep media far far far away.

2- CLOSE ALL lines of communication of the suspect.

3- Ensure no unrelated person has a straight line of sight of the incident and no civilians try to bug in. Distance of at least 800 meters.

4- Police is the biggest and final authority. They are the ones incharge. Not some macho politician. They are politicians, lawmakers, not negotiators.

The SSP was asked for this and he said that sometimes this is done to instill fear (kind of like shock and awe) in the attackers mind and also keep the unrelated people like civilians and media away.

in most countries, yelling at them with guns in their hand (with safety on) and threatening them with ARREST is usually enough!!!

The thing which is wrong will remain wrong your aggressive/harsh behavior can't vhange it ..

If my harsh behavior against a terrorist is wrong, then may God help us.

Lessons to learn from this incident:

1- Keep media far far far away.

2- CLOSE ALL lines of communication of the suspect.

3- Ensure no unrelated person has a straight line of sight of the incident and no civilians try to bug in. Distance of at least 800 meters.

4- Police is the biggest and final authority. They are the ones incharge. Not some macho politician. They are politicians, lawmakers, not negotiators.

BINGO BINGO BINGO BINGO.......

totally with you on that

but will media army listen?

Why the f@#$ was a politician involved in this? WHY? SSP had clearly gotten the confidence of this guy. A politician stepping in makes it look bad for the police! Friggin attention hungary politicians!

in most countries, yelling at them with guns in their hand (with safety on) and threatening them with ARREST is usually enough!!!

Pakistan is a strange country!

But I agree with you, this aerial firing thing needs to be stopped.

In riots as well, like those in Karachi, aerial firing is used.

In the Army, when you submit a gun back at the kot, your ammo gets checked, how many bullets you fired, how many lost etc. So a soldier can't say, "Oh, I fired for fun" because every bullet is accounted for.

Not sure how is it in the police, in this particular case, it was an operation, but what about the other cases like in riots or protests?

@RescueRanger?

Last edited by a moderator:
If my harsh behavior against a terrorist is wrong, then may God help us.

I think ethics come first and abusing someone will not give you something but will take something ..

Anyways you are free to say anything to anyone ..

Thank-you

He has received two bullets. One in the liver and the other one in the leg. He's undergoing a surgery right now, his condition is critical.

Why the f@#$ was a politician involved in this? WHY? SSP had clearly gotten the confidence of this guy. A politician stepping in makes it look bad for the police! Friggin attention hungary politicians!

The best moment came when Gabol was being interviewed, he said that "mujhay police walay agay janay hi nhn de rahay"!!!

I think ethics come first and abusing someone will not give you something but will take something ..

Anyways you are free to say anything to anyone ..

Thank-you

No problem.

My posts aren't meant to offend anyone or any member. If they did, I am sorry for that.

But not for abusing a terrorist.

First of all I didn't delete the comment, another moderator did. So before labelling people as coward. Best thing in Pakistan is to start labelling people.

Secondly, apologize for what? If you have a problem with me, please make a thread in GHQ section so that admin and senior mods can see to it.

I will never apologize for abusing a terrorist.

I am not going to open any thread for such discussion. I have reported your post.

You are requested to apologise for using fil-thy words. The language does provide us the ability to describe the terrorist and terrorism in many ways without such inordinate utterances. There are thousands of papers written by analysts and are available on the internet which harshly denounce the terrorist and terrorism, however fil-thy words are not used as this is not what gentlemen do on open forums. And I believe you are a gentleman - please act like one. Thanks.

1005686_498865373532498_69601760_n.jpg

Really looks like younger brother of Rehman Malik. Thanks for sharing.

I meant this case should have been handle much earlier when he started the fire on police before all this media coverage and too much attention to this mental guy..why there was so much confusion? He got enter in sensitive area easily and put lives of many people at risk..what if he has been started firing on people

Police sochti he rah jati k kia karna chaya

If you even brandished a weapon in Washingon DC -especially within hundred yards of White House - secret service as well as snipers atop the White House would take turns pumping you with 7.62mm and 9mm lead

Just putting things in perspective

This should not have been multiple hours affair. Media had a blast, but it reflects poorly on Islamabad police. They are having well trained people but they don't have water in their ball sacks. Show some muscle! Get those god damn civilians out of there, set up cordon, no media people to give him attention.

I'm not saying be trigger happy but the second he raises weapons and using threatening posture like that he is fair game

What else you expect from Police which is/was under constant pressure from all sides, i've said earlier & i'm saying it again, that i do believe that this saga should have not been dragged to 5 hrs, but i am also 101% sure that we long with our super active tv anchors would be ridiculing the police if they would have gunned him down as soon as he brandished his weapons, and the same media which is blaming police for delaying the action would be going gaga over how unprofessional the police was in not negotiating with the suspect.

Back
Top Bottom