What's new

Guy holding AK in Blue Area Islamabad

They should not let them go!! They'll just do something like this again and it'll be sending out a message to terrorists that they can also do this.

I don't think they'll let them go. Either they will take them into some room, or kill him while he is ready to go.

The attacker says that he only has trust on SSP, so why can't these media guys stop acting like pro negotiators? Let the SSP negotiate, media only irritates him more.

PEMRA is dead right now, what the fvck. The police should be blocking the SIM immediately.

If the guy is on drugs or psyco than these media persons are making things worse as they are pissing him off, and one wrong word can tip him off......

My dear the norm in our society is whenever a police wala stops our car when we are with ladies, we do not allow them to even look at our car let alone search it, and even you would do the same, he had his family with him too, so perhaps low risk.....

Then they should change that norm.

When you're in war, these norms like that should not matter. Only safety should of the country should.

Theres been so many women suicide bombers in the past.

What the fack fack fack fack!!!

Is Javed Chaudhary some negotiator? What the hell!!!

The only guy supposed to speak to the woman right now is SSP Dr Rizwan, because he has gained trust of the attacker. Stockholm syndrome so to speak. @RescueRanger can elaborate more on gaining trust of the attackers.

Police should have blocked the SIM early on.

O lo ji, the woman saying that they are talking with SSP and they are leaving shortly.

Tactics to deviate/distort the attention of target from surroundings,security is itself involved in it,or else a media person won't dare to contact with him right now @RescueRanger sir correct me,if I am wrong.

Best Regards,
Slav Defence

What the fack fack fack fack!!!

Is Javed Chaudhary some negotiator? What the hell!!!

The only guy supposed to speak to the woman right now is SSP Dr Rizwan, because he has gained trust of the attacker. Stockholm syndrome so to speak. @RescueRanger can elaborate more on gaining trust of the attackers.

Police should have blocked the SIM early on.

O lo ji, the woman saying that they are talking with SSP and they are leaving shortly.

Tactics to deviate/distort the attention of target from surroundings,security is itself involved in it,or else a media person won't dare to contact with him right now @RescueRanger sir correct me,if I am wrong.

Best Regards,
Slav Defence

Last edited by a moderator:
So have the jokers of ISB police decided anything or not? What about that clown Dr Rizwan. us nai kuch plan kia ya nahi?

Even if they allow them to leave, it will be only to intercept them in the open......
So relax.....

he does not deserve to be killed whatsoever unless he kills someone else -- if this issue takes time -- let it --

What if behind the scene TTP is already mobilize. And try to do what they were trying to do before? (& got smack some days back)

So have the jokers of ISB police decided anything or not? What about that clown Dr Rizwan. us nai kuch plan kia ya nahi?

He looks high... so don't expect any sensible plan from Dr Sahab.

LOL..just for fun :D

971425_596632930389569_1936422839_n.jpg

I don't think they'll let them go. Either they will take them into some room, or kill him while he is ready to go.

They shouldn't leave the wife either. Just take their children into safety and take the wife and husband.

Just saw the noora ministers giving press conference, they were just smiling. They are still recovering from the hangover of hard partying after they got the government.

Red bull ka stock khatam ho tou shayad chalay jain ... :pop:

Pakistan is in a war, you have to make tough and even unpopular decisions. Plus they need to start controlling the media because at this point theres no difference between them and the terrorists.

By letting this go on for too long, I'm afraid that the ISD police set a bad precedent. You can come into Islamabad, make ridiculous demands, and drag an issue out for hours as long as you have women and children with you.

The strategy of which you are talking of is applied by Mr.Musharraf,but what happened then?sympathizers were created for those criminals who used Islam as their card to gain political agenda.
If they arrest him alive,then he will loose a chance of becoming hero,he will be discussed for few days,but not remembered as a 'Hero',plus if he was caught alive,then authorities will interrogate him on this outline/hypothesis if he may have connections with groups like TTP.

Best Regards,
Slav Defence

Phir media ko kaun rokay ga?

Jab banda maro tab bhi shor machta hai, jab na maro tab bhi.

bhai media will do so just to gain publicity ...if they will not make it spicy than how will they earn....when it comes to Pakistani media there is nothing like loyalty or interest of the country ...they will sell every bit for their own benefit...so leave the azad media...

Back
Top Bottom