What's new

Guy holding AK in Blue Area Islamabad

Complete darkness at the scene right now...maybe some op in the offing?

The guy is now walking around, away from children. At least a distance of 10 meters or so. Snipers can shoot him the next time he moves around, there are Rangers snipers with Dragunovs...he is exposing himself very much now, all exposed 360 degrees.

How?.....using non lethal or lethal means? Btw am sure police had reasons for delaying, as it was best to wait till dark......and do a background check on him

He would have assassinated him,at once,I think or maybe he do same he was present today,but what I think that his personal suggestion would be shoot at sight.

There were so many chances to take this guy out but our Police is totally useless.

He was stopped. He didn't comply. Last time Rangers shot an un compliant guy in Karachi, they got booked on 302 and are in jail.

Is say sath to biwi bachay bhi thay.

So the Police chased him. He was encountered at the Blue Area checkpoint.

the point is if they will come on negotiations table with one individual than every tom dick and harry will carry a gun and start hijacking whatever he wants just to negotiate for certain things ...come on yar

Sir what if the car is loaded with 400lbs of tatp:
iedstandoff.jpg

He broke the outer cordon that much is a given, te situation is contained yes but there are many "if" here. Also as stated earlier this delay is to prevent public safety incident and a clear case of suicide by cop... Because if they shoot him, Asma jhangheer, Hamid Mir etc will be asking for suo moot action.

True that sir and i have said the same in my early posts....but our media is creating a hype and they wanted police to shoot.....btw if the car was laden with explosives, it would have exploded on colusion with police vehicles.

Complete darkness at the scene right now...maybe some op in the offing?

The guy is now walking around, away from children. At least a distance of 10 meters or so. Snipers can shoot him the next time he moves around, there are Rangers snipers with Dragunovs...he is exposing himself very much now, all exposed 360 degrees.

The guy can be taken out easily but idiots of ISB police would instead plead to the pagal aadmi to lay down the weapon. Brave some genius and professionals we have in our security forces.

The wife is talking to media NOW!

What the fack fack fack fack!!!

Is Javed Chaudhary some negotiator? What the hell!!!

The only guy supposed to speak to the woman right now is SSP Dr Rizwan, because he has gained trust of the attacker. Stockholm syndrome so to speak. @RescueRanger can elaborate more on gaining trust of the attackers.

Police should have blocked the SIM early on.

O lo ji, the woman saying that they are talking with SSP and they are leaving shortly.

Last edited by a moderator:
He is with two kalshinkof at red area of Pakistan's capital. Where just few days back a security issue has been unfolded and some terrorist has been arrested who were planning to attack critical areas of Islamabad.

This isn't a game....

he does not deserve to be killed whatsoever unless he kills someone else -- if this issue takes time -- let it --

He would have assassinated him,at once,I think or maybe he do same he was present today,but what I think that his personal suggestion would be shoot at sight.

Nope he would not, if that was the case, even today you would see Army playing there part...,,,,

Doesn't this road lead straight to the Presidential Palace? Was this maniac going to assassinate Zardari? How did he managed to get weapons in such a well protected area? Why is our media making him famous? Why is the noora Government not ordering to shoot this guy? Is Noora planning to become Amirul Momineen again?

This is the actual fear of authorities,whatever step will be taken by our security sectors right now will have it's after effects which will be echoed for days.

Best Regards
Slav Defence

Pakistan is in a war, you have to make tough and even unpopular decisions. Plus they need to start controlling the media because at this point theres no difference between them and the terrorists.

By letting this go on for too long, I'm afraid that the ISD police set a bad precedent. You can come into Islamabad, make ridiculous demands, and drag an issue out for hours as long as you have women and children with you.

Oh bhai if the weapons are licensed than no one can stop him carrying the gun in car, as govt itself has authorized him, i do the same, do you know Moi all pakistan allows one to carry 500 bullets at any given time?....no you did not know that, so if guns were licensed than it is fine has 144 is not imposed in islamabad barring carrying weapon

we have no surety whether the guns were licensed or not ....he is carrying two ....nuclearpak in one of his posts mentioned that the guys was stopped due the this reason but he didnt comply and then he was chased...so let us first decide whether the weapons were really licensed or its another failure ....

in any case we didnt have bright history ...if few morons can sneak into one of the major PAF and PN bases than anything can happen in this country.....

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom