What's new

Gurkhas in the Indian Army - images and information

do you know how danger are gorkhas

just pray you never have to face them in your life
same goes for you lol, do you how dangerous SSG and PA Commandos are.. Pray you never ever face them
There they go again... My entire post is waste now..........

There they go again... My entire post is waste now..........

well just to clear myself, i posted my following comment because your first post (before edit) was quite meaningless, you know what you posted in start lol

lol now he edited the post loool
it was pretty ugly looking before..

But this arya guy was too dump to know the reality and context in which i posted my comment, and thus assumed that i am talking about ur Gorka or whatever lol, while i was commenting at your meaningless and half post which wasn't making any sense..

do you know how danger are gorkhas

just pray you never have to face them in your life

So i think better talk to your own guyz who started flaming things :sick:

Kuwait monarch seeks Gurkha soldiers for security

Their valour and daredevilry have earned the Gurkha soldiers lot of fans worldwide. And now the ruler of Kuwait-the oil rich west Asian nation wants them for his security.

Kuwait has requested the Nepal government for 200 serving Nepali soldiers who are to be employed in providing security to Emir Sabah Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah-the ruling monarch.

The proposal has been forwarded by the Nepal embassy in Kuwait to the army headquarters through the foreign ministry. Reports say that the defence ministry has responded positively to the request.

The soldiers would have to be less than 35 years of age and served in the army for 12 to 15 years with specialized training on providing security to VVIPs.

"Kuwait has asked for some 150 to 200 incumbent soldiers as body guards. We are positive on that," the *Nagarik *daily quoted defence ministry spokesperson Sreedhar Prasad Pokhrel.

This is not the first time that services of Nepali soldiers have been sought by ruling families of oil-rich nations in Asia. There have been similar instances in the past as well.

Four years back 55 serving Nepali soldiers were given retirement and sent to United Arab Emirates to serve as guards at the palace of the country's ruler Sheikh Khalifa II bin Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan.

35wf5.jpg

01ic1.jpg

04wl2.jpg

02pf2.jpg

09lr7.jpg

10sd2.jpg

11yk9.jpg

05ss9.jpg

These pictures appear familiar.

I recall seeing them earlier too & the thread went on a tangent when ppl felt that these soldiers do not ' look Indian'.

Also, pic # 1 at post # 20 is that of the RNA ( Royal Nepal Army) not IA.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom