What's new

Gurkhas in the Indian Army - images and information

World's Most Feared Soldiers

Gurkha, also spelled as Gorkha or Ghurka (Nepali: गोर्खा), are people from Nepal and northern India[1] who take their name from the eighth century Hindu warrior-saint Guru Gorakhnath.[2] His disciple Bappa Rawal, born Prince Kalbhoj/Prince Shailadhish, founded the house of Mewar, Rajasthan (Rajputana). Later descendants of Bappa Rawal moved further east to found the house of Gorkha, which in turn founded the Kingdom of Nepal.[2] Gorkha District is one of the 75 districts of modern Nepal.

Indian Army Gurkha rifles

935d1a6db31c99c4bf1517b5485786b1.jpg

It is known history that enemy solders in world war flees to save their life vacating their post as they sees the Gorkhas coming.

During World War I (1914–18), more than 200,000 Gurkhas served in the British Army, suffering approximately 20,000 casualties, and receiving almost 2,000 gallantry awards.

All, One must not confuse every Nepali as Gorkhas.

I have three Gorkhas as employee they are very loyal.

It is not surprising that Emira of a Muslim country is seeking Hindu Gurkhas and expressing his faith in them.

As it is the norm in Afghanistan, Arab they are available for money.

Every invader like Abdali, Babur etc. have brought their army by promising share in the "loot". People or these areas can be brought by money or on religious extremist grounds.

But the loyal Gurkhas are not only brave but are loyal to the extreme.

Their loyalties can't be brought by any amount of money.

They believe in "Karma" duty, no matter they have to protect a Hindu, Christian or a Muslim.

It is not surprising that Emira of a Muslim country is seeking Hindu Gurkhas and expressing his faith in them.

Every invader like Abdali, Babur etc. have brought their army by promising share in the "loot". People or these areas can be brought by money or on religious extremist grounds.

They believe in "Karma" duty, no matter they have to protect a Hindu, Christian or a Muslim.

:blah::blah::blah:
How ironic the Muslims are soldiers for hire and the Gurkhas are not, can I ask you then what is their loyalty to the Emir of Kuwait. They don’t follow the same religion or tradition. Next time before opening your mouth and defaming Historical figures of the Muslims think twice please. These guys are mercenaries and nothing more.

How ironic the Muslims are soldiers for hire and the Gurkhas are not, can I ask you then what is their loyalty to the Emir of Kuwait. They don’t follow the same religion or tradition. Next time before opening your mouth and defaming Historical figures of the Muslims think twice please. These guys are mercenaries and nothing more.

I have not said Muslims are soldiers for hire, but talked about abdali, babur etc. As it is written history and known fact.

I have already stated they believe in "Karma" duty.

Hindus don't think or see every other human being from the prism of religion.

Hindus don't think:

Like all Hindus are brothers and people of all religions are enemy and are involve in conspiracy against us. So we should wage a war against them.

If a Gurkha takes the responsibility of "Emir of Kuwait" he will see it as it is his duty to protect till his last breath.

He will not think that let a Muslim die.

Moreover, Emir of Kuwait's faith in "Gurkhas" have explained all what more i should say.

yes Gurkhass are born soldiers...they also have an outstanding military record. and very loyal too

I have not said Muslims are soldiers for hire, but talked about abdali, babur etc. As it is written history and known fact.

Mind you it is written in your history and a fact for you to see. And also once more fact that you forgot to mention that many of these muslim rulers were still accompanied by their hindu soldiers and generals. So that debunks the whole theory of yours.

I have already stated they believe in "Karma" duty.

Hindus don't think or see every other human being from the prism of religion.

Yes odisa and Gujrat were done by Marsians and also the Babri mosque fell down because an earth quake struck that part of the city.

Hindus don't think:

Like all Hindus are brothers and people of all religions are enemy and are involve in conspiracy against us. So we should wage a war against them.

Like it is said :blah::blah::blah:

If a Gurkha takes the responsibility of "Emir of Kuwait" he will see it as it is his duty to protect till his last breath.

So will anyone else, what’s the point. I know and have read how brave the Gurkhas are the partition stories are full of their bravery against innocent Muslim Men, Women and Children.
He will not think that let a Muslim die.

Moreover, Emir of Kuwait's faith in "Gurkhas" have explained all what more i should say.

You should thank the good old Afghanis and the Palestinians for it. And don’t give me the crap that the Pakistanis blame everything on others. For starters you wouldn’t know more about Kuwait then me as I am a third generation Pakistani living here. So don’t try to give me a history lesson when you yourself don’t know the whole history.

Dude lets not beat around that bush shall we, because once the gloves come off the stains would still be there for all to see. So please sell it to some one who cant smell the crap. Thanks. :pakistan:

First of all its amir or King,
2)If they they cant be bought why r they buying them?
Rest of ur post is not understandable.

That expains it.There is no such thing like soldiers for hire.If ur talking about soldiers from muslim countries...Yes our SSG and PAF pilots are training others in yemen,UAE,saudi,jordan,behrain,kuwait, and others.
Saudi royals security is provided by SSG.

That expains it.There is no such thing like soldiers for hire.If ur talking about soldiers from muslim countries...Yes our SSG and PAF pilots are training others in yemen,UAE,saudi,jordan,behrain,kuwait, and others.
Saudi royals security is provided by SSG.

Exactly my point, and I was just trying to make a comparison on his comments. :pakistan:

For him Gurkhas or a Hindu believe in Karma where as Babar and Abdali the Muslims came to India with a promisse of looting, and the common soldier complied. And not to forget the common soldier included many Hindus as well .

Gurkhas and Rajputs are the bravest warriors in the world.

As Field Marshall Sam Manekshaw said.... "If anyone says he's not afraid of dying, he is either lying or he is a Gurkha."

8 Gurkha Rifles, Indian Army motto: Kafar Hunu Bhanda Marnu Niko (Better to die than live like a coward)

Dont forget the Maratha dude....

First of all its amir or King,
2)If they they cant be bought why r they buying them?
Rest of ur post is not understandable.

1. i have taken spelling of Amir as "Emir" from the post of thread starter. Hence, not my fault.

2. Are u for real?

As per ur definition one can buy US army solders, Indian army or Pakistani army solders because they are hired by their respective countries so give more they will back stab.

OR

If i give u example other than army, every employee in the world can be "brought" and secretes can be extracted as they are hired by their employer the other have to pay more and the every employee will back stab his employer.

It explain that u don't know the meaning of loyalty.

Also it explains why Amir is opting for Gurkhas.:rofl::rofl:

1. i have taken spelling of Amir as "Emir" from the post of thread starter. Hence, not my fault.

2. Are u for real?

As per ur definition one can buy US army solders, Indian army or Pakistani army solders because they are hired by their respective countries so give more they will back stab.

OR

If i give u example other than army, every employee in the world can be "brought" and secretes can be extracted as they are hired by their employer the other have to pay more and the every employee will back stab his employer.

Also it explains why Amir is opting for Gurkhas.:rofl::rofl:

Dude how hard was that to understand that the Gurkhas are mercenaries and that’s the bottom line. They fight along the Brits and when their jobs done they are discarded. And another thing even indirectly stop taking cheap shots at Pakistan, better watch out.

Dude how hard was that to understand that the Gurkhas are mercenaries and that’s the bottom line. They fight along the Brits and when their jobs done they are discarded. And another thing even indirectly stop taking cheap shots at Pakistan, better watch out.

Why are u feeling insecure?

Tell me Where i have taken a cheap shot on Pakistan.

Disgusting, u always thinks about India, that's why u are reading too much in between the lines.

Why are u feeling insecure?

Tell me Where i have taken a cheap shot on Pakistan.

Disgusting, u always thinks about India, that's why u are reading too much in between the lines.

Also it explains why Amir is opting for Gurkhas.

The above lines in orange are what you wrote for PakistaniNationalist. So tell me when you say that he don’t know the meaning of loyalty and the Amir opted for Gurkhas. What was that! is PN going to defend the Amir all by himself. That is what I meant by taking cheap shots.
And be disgusted because it was not be who was spraying the whole page with his Hinduwata (or whatever it is called theories). So save your breath and as I said earlier that save the crap for those who can’t smell it. Because I have noticed you when you are confronted with reality you just disappear. Why don’t you go and open another thread about how mighty your india is and have some more wet dreams about it.

Back
Top Bottom