What's new

Gurkhas in the Indian Army - images and information

Disgusting, u always thinks about India, that's why u are reading too much in between the lines.

Disgusting how you feel insecure from the Muslims and we have to bare your BS.

It explain that u don't know the meaning of loyalty.

Also it explains why Amir is opting for Gurkhas.

The above lines in orange are what you wrote for PakistaniNationalist. So tell me when you say that he don’t know the meaning of loyalty and the Amir opted for Gurkhas. What was that! is PN going to defend the Amir all by himself. That is what I meant by taking cheap shots.
And be disgusted because it was not be who was spraying the whole page with his Hinduwata (or whatever it is called theories). So save your breath and as I said earlier that save the crap for those who can’t smell it. Because I have noticed you when you are confronted with reality you just disappear. Why don’t you go and open another thread about how mighty your india is and have some more wet dreams about it.

i think this means, that loyalty is not just being bought for some work by someone. In that sense you can buy many ppl for security...

loyallty is not cheating ur present boss even if someone else paid more than that infact many times more than that..... now this is something rarely few ppl have...and GURKHAS are trusted for thier loyalty.....

Loyalty is not equivalent to being bought for some work.

Secondly bravery well no need for me to tell anything with respect to GURKHAS....

and it is because of this Loyalty+ Exemplary Bravery that they have been selected by the Amir.....

But u have gove overboard, the words only praised the gurkhas.
from which day, has praising someone become to mean to insult some other..!!!!!!!

the words only praise the Gurkhas and nothing about anyone else...

Last edited:
Gurkhas and Rajputs are the bravest warriors in the world.

As Field Marshall Sam Manekshaw said.... "If anyone says he's not afraid of dying, he is either lying or he is a Gurkha."

8 Gurkha Rifles, Indian Army motto: Kafar Hunu Bhanda Marnu Niko (Better to die than live like a coward)
#

Errrr. and what abt the Sikh regiment mate???
I read in a number of articles , the pakistanis are most afraid of our Sikh Regiment...

The above lines in orange are what you wrote for PakistaniNationalist. So tell me when you say that he don’t know the meaning of loyalty and the Amir opted for Gurkhas. What was that! is PN going to defend the Amir all by himself. That is what I meant by taking cheap shots.
And be disgusted because it was not be who was spraying the whole page with his Hinduwata (or whatever it is called theories). So save your breath and as I said earlier that save the crap for those who can’t smell it. Because I have noticed you when you are confronted with reality you just disappear. Why don’t you go and open another thread about how mighty your india is and have some more wet dreams about it.

Try to put some pressure on ur brain.

I have said to the "PakistaniNationalist" that he don't know the meaning/definition of the WORD LOYALTY OR RATHER TO SAY DICTIONARY MEANING/DEFINITION OF LOYALTY.

I have not talked abut personal capacity or loyalty of "PakistaniNationalist".

And for ur wet dreams advise it is u who is dreaming all.

The thread is about the Gurkhas so obviously we will talk about them what else.

The 9 Gorkha Rifles
I saw some of these pictures... If anyone has pictures and interesting information please share..

Battle honors aside, their motto, Kafar Bhanda Marnu Ramro, or "better to die than live a coward" should itself be testament enough to the bravery and quality of this regiment.

This is Y they are feared.. Proper use of Kukhri and U wil know what it can do.

[

Is it correct that they have their own tradition for the Passing Out ceremonies?

The final part of the ceremony is the honor of receiving the Kukhri sidearm, which will follow the Jawan to battle for the rest of his career and beyond.
30bd4.jpg

All these pictures I found it on another source, I thought the members might enjoy it. If any of the pictures are repeated please forgive me.....
REGARDS

Last edited:
its actually the war cry of gurkha regement and the symbol represent gurkha regement

---------- Post added at 11:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 AM ----------

rest of the story i got noooooooooooooo idea

what this 9 symbol represents ?
Sorry some problem with the connection.... The title means O MahaKali Here comes Gorkas.....
The symbol 9 represents The 9 Gorkha Rifles is a Gorkha regiment of the Indian Army

Back
Top Bottom