What's new

Guns for new owners: Price, Reliability, Usability

No bhai all licences are closed and have been for last 6 years. I know I am in pakistan
Licences had been closed. Agreed. But they recently opened again (For NPB as far as I know). Granted it is hard to get a license without a source or Bribes but not impossible....

There are a number of tutorials on youtube on how you can apply for a valid license today.

No bhai all licences are closed and have been for last 6 years. I know I am in pakistan
https://www.dawn.com/news/1518245/sindh-government-lifts-ban-on-issuance-of-arms-licences

Licenses are open for all categories , Just one restriction, applicant must be tax payer
Copies/clone are very good, I use one clone and fired about 500 rounds without fail. It is good to use clone as u cannot use original bullets and Darra made bullets cannot be used in original pistol. I use clone pistol with Darra made bullets. Origin one is safe and without wear n tear

His intent was to show himself as don. If i ever posted my pics they have been mostly in the thread where it was relevant. If the law is to not post pictures of firearms, swords or archery then that is a really silly law.
cz75(cee_zed_pichatar) or aim_sight. Medan loot lya :D

Last edited:
@JohnWick007 I want to say that you should understand the responsibility if you dare to buy a gun. For a beginner, your best bet is to buy a small-caliber pistol. You need to consult with a professional from a certified gun store. I also got my first gun for self-defense, and now I'm buying something more serious http://ballachy.com. Also, the best option is to go to the shooting range and start training so you can be confident in your skills. Imported weapons are often more technologically advanced and of higher quality, but I do not think you would be sorry to spend more money but still buy better quality. Don't forget about your safety and take care of yourself!

@JohnWick007 I want to say that you should understand the responsibility if you dare to buy a gun. For a beginner, your best bet is to buy a small-caliber pistol. You need to consult with a professional from a certified gun store. I also got my first gun for self-defense, and now I'm buying something more serious http://ballachy.com. Also, the best option is to go to the shooting range and start training so you can be confident in your skills. Imported weapons are often more technologically advanced and of higher quality, but I do not think you would be sorry to spend more money but still buy better quality. Don't forget about your safety and take care of yourself!
Are Sarsilmaz brand firearm available in Pakistan. Recently I tried SAR 9 handgun. I loved the way it shot. I would think if available it is an excellent buy.

Yup, listen to this guy Call the police put your cellphone on speaker and slide it across your room. Your call is on recording. Most importantly you have your both hands free.
Firstly, it's better to call a relative/friend and they will call the police as well as arrange for other help. It's good to have an emergency SOS set up on your phone for this.

The police are useless (at least in Karachi). My experience with their response time does not inspire confidence at all. Thus my advice is, if someone breaks into your home, just shoot the fuck3r without hesitation. Their life is worth nothing once they break into your house.

Back
Top Bottom