What's new

Gunmen kidnap seven Pakistani soldiers in Punjab

Saddam , Qaddafi & Osama also used to be USA allies , what happened to them ?

USA is Friends of no one , it will attack its own Mother if it sees benefit in it.

You can expect loyalty from dogs not from the master.

On topic: Kidnapping soldiers, attacking airbases/military assets like a piece of cake in Pakistan.

Saddam , Qaddafi & Osama also used to be USA allies , what happened to them ?

USA is Friends of no one , it will attack its own Mother if it sees benefit in it.
Wow, and all i ever read was that Pakistan is called the Concubine among Nations willing to sell itself to its highest bidder the trend starting from your Quaid-e-Azam right down to Meow Musharraf to Zardari sab par bhaari.

Everyone know NATO/US/Afghan Govt/India is involve... GHQ waiting for withdrawal after you will see the ***** action against Afghan Govt, ANA and funded NATO/US/Indian terrorists...
:rofl: People with withering brain cells should avoid comments like these. Makes them look silly! Or birdbrains with a lack of basic education, next to nix military knowledge and zero awareness of geo-strategy must avoid discussing serious topics like this one.

Wow, and all i ever read was that Pakistan is called the Concubine among Nations willing to sell itself to its highest bidder the trend starting from your Quaid-e-Azam right down to Meow Musharraf to Zardari sab par bhaari.

Idiots believe everything told to them , that is all i have to say .

Since Pakistan Army is in a state of war, shouldn't Pakistan Army's high command issue an "stay in high alert" order for whole military for next three years or so? and during these years, just go all out against Taliban command centers in Waziristan, and other tribal areas?

What is Pakistan Army's threshold, before it begins to take the Taliban threat as seriously as the Indian threat?

The Army,s view is that they are soldiers without uniform ( both hameed gul and musharaf ) are on the record who said it beside ISI view, they are the future mujhadeen force in India/afghanistan. With such a view, these people will remain safe. The moment there is a drastic change and a K factor is gone, saeed hafeez types will vanish, and it would produce a domino effect.

:rofl: People with withering brain cells should avoid comments like these. Makes them look silly! Or birdbrains with a lack of basic education, next to nix military knowledge and zero awareness of geo-strategy must avoid discussing serious topics like this one.

We know how much you're educated and having information of so called GEO-STRATEGY! .. sitting on the internet and telling us that I am this and I'm that LOL idiot :rofl:

Are you saying that Meow Musharraf was an Idiot for believing Armitage to bomb PureLand back to Stone Age ?

i think i got my point through , and the person knows it as well.

Looks like they were going home in plain clothes, because unit or troop movements, or even equipment movement is done in a convoy and with armed soldiers. Last week I saw units moving from Lahore to Rawalpindi, and then going to Peshawar, all in convoys.

This is really sad to see.

Will there be a rescue operation this time..?Or does pak army simply wait and watch till the kidnapped soldiers get their heads chopped off,as it usually happens..?If so,RIP in advance..

Well everyone knows the highest status and repute Quaid e Azam has and had but we have seen your Indian founding fathers selling their backside and ended up being called gays. gayhind.

Seems to be day by day condition is deteriorating in pakistan where these terrorists are killing civilians,military personels, exploding bombs,fidayeen attacks.
When will Pakistan army retaliate? And will teach them a lesson?
Off topic
I read that few tribesman/civilian killed in pakistan .
Is this kidnapping related to that killing? I mean retaliation by same tribesgroup ?

This thread seriously needs a clean up operation against some ratss so that we can have some meaningfull discussion.

Well everyone knows the highest status and repute Quaid e Azam has and had but we have seen your Indian founding fathers selling their backside and ended up being called gays. gayhind.

Rarely saw you getting baited before :)

Back
Top Bottom