What's new

Gunmen kidnap seven Pakistani soldiers in Punjab

I am with you on this, kindly create it yourself if they ignore this! there has been a lot of hee-hoo on this by many chimpanzees here!
If I do it, it will probably be closed. Let them prove it. Everything bad happen in Pakistan is due to India.

Your thread about denialistan is to the point.

TTP kidnapped their soldier and they are blaming India. Not a single evidence presented by anyone. Not by Army, not by civilian govt. not by ISI.

If I do it, it will probably be closed. Let them prove it. Everything bad happen in Pakistan is due to India.

Your thread about denialistan is to the point.

TTP kidnapped their soldier and they are blaming India. Not a single evidence presented by anyone. Not by Army, not by civilian govt. not by ISI.

Or Afghanistan, but if they have really known their enemy their problems could have been solved to a margin that it wouldn't threatened their roots but sadly their enemies are unknown! and blaming xyz will only benefit the real culprits.

And PA is becoming a sitting duck for them.
What is Kayani doing to rescue his men?

Right now PA Leadership is weak... but 2013 election coming... it will boost

And btw we are bombing these terrorists

they run back to their cave when they hear F-16 or JF17

OK, this proves two things..

one, this proves that India is anti talib, so where's the question of them secretly assisting them in any manner, its PA and ISI who is alliance with the Talibs, so u should be asking them questions - as far as I can see they are being selective in their actions depending on the payments they receive from US.

Second, the article forgot to mention the other major and biggest supporters of NA, and that is Russia and Iran. Why single out India, when the reality is if Pakistan falls into chaos - which it has, its a big headache for India.

India was not anti (dead)Talib, but was exploiting the Shia non-Shia divide. since Iran didn't like non-Shia Pakistan regime, and Russia was mad at Pakistan for its own reasons, you got lucky.
While, Pakistan has no role in supporting Taliban, other than accepting there regime. and why should they have not?
At the same time Pakistan was not happy with US mole al-Qaeeda and neither does (dead)Taliban regime, due to state within state reasons.

Basically, the alliance against Pakistan was not factual rather driven by hate.

Where as ISI busy in politics of Pakistan, as we already see the confesions and cases in our courts, but you are wellcome to tell us of your reasons of blame.

India was not anti (dead)Talib, but was exploiting the Shia non-Shia divide. since Iran didn't like non-Shia Pakistan regime, and Russia was mad at Pakistan for its own reasons, you got lucky.
While, Pakistan has no role in supporting Taliban, other than accepting there regime. and why should they have not?
At the same time Pakistan was not happy with US mole al-Qaeeda and neither does (dead)Taliban regime, due to state within state reasons.

Basically, the alliance against Pakistan was not factual rather driven by hate.

Where as ISI busy in politics of Pakistan, as we already see the confesions and cases in our courts, but you are wellcome to tell us of your reasons of blame.

My reasons are Hamid Gul who openly talks of what ISI did in Afghanistan under him, secondly the Taliban's entire leadership which is in Pakistan.

Iran had deep roots and ties with the NA so did Russia and it was not because of India or Pakistan. It was because of the US actually, Russians were invited by Afghan so was Iran. Russia provided the weapons and armaments and Iran provided the man power.

India was anti taliban from the beginning, i.e. 1948 when the mujahedeen along with PA attacked India. These mujahadeen have transformed into the Taliban in the 90's.

Pakistan has no role in supporting Taliban? are you saying that with a straight face? the ISI was practically running the taliban regime in Afghanistan in the 90's, PA assisted in taking out the NA and installing the taliban in Kabul - hope u r aware of all this.

Back
Top Bottom