What's new

Gun Suggestion Please.

Hey I Thought that Indians might now become our Friends but after their posts in this Thread I've Found it Impossible.
Buddy, you have to be more mature, you can not go on decide if you can be friendly with INDIANS based on forums. after all forums are ment to be fun places where we cirtizies each other but comically and not litrally.
SO enjoy your stay at PDF, you'll find good friends from all quarters of the planet.

Thank god for that. Why the hell did the OP ask for an assault rifle though?

whats wrong with assault rifle.... semi auto's in US are also termed as assault rifles. i see nothing wrong in owning one , I own quite a few firearms

Slaam,
My Father is looking to buy any good Assult rifle within the rang of 90k-135k.
You would have to suggest a good handgun if the price is below 100k.The handgun should With in the range of 0k-35k.
A simple rifle would also work b/w the range of 80k-110k.
Regards

Simple rifle, if you are looking for all purpose bolt actions ... get a mauser or Remington 700, inexpensive reliable hardware.
if you are looking for an all purpose gun, Ruger Mini 14 in 5.56 is very solid choice,

as imran stated the list , you have saiga and baikal available, saiga's are very reliable and good value for money, baikal is another very inexpensive alternative to mosberg which itself is pretty economic model. (try to find a maveric 88 in 12g if you can, made by mossberg and has barrels interchangeable with mossberg models)

If your are looking for m16 style semi auto rifle, then probably buy DPMS Ar 15 kit or stag arms and build it, or i assume you might get the norinco AKM sporter in pakistan, There are bunch of options in semi auto's in 7.62 x 39 and 5.56 nato options.

For the pistol, you cannot go wrong with the Berreta 92FS/M9 model, other than that CZ's are good, I am not much of a glock fan, nevertheless glocks are very reliable polymer pistols. Springfield XD's and H&K USP's are worth looking at too. The only handgun I would ask you stay away from is the makarov/tokarev's although they are good firearms , ammo is always in shortsupply....

best of luck

Try a S&W compact 9mm.. or a Taurus Millennium 111.
Have both.. the Taurus is really light.. and allowed for a fast draw.
The Smith is very very stable though for its weight class.

Try a S&W compact 9mm.. or a Taurus Millennium 111.
Have both.. the Taurus is really light.. and allowed for a fast draw.
The Smith is very very stable though for its weight class.

I was actually looking at the taurus PT 92 .. berreta's clone... any idea on on it...on sale for 400.. a good 250 less than the 92fs

---------- Post added at 12:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 AM ----------

They're termed "assault weapons" not "assault rifles". An assault rifle must amongst other things be capable of fully automatic fire: What Is An Assault Rifle?

personally i dont see anything wrong in owning one ... but thats my opinion!!!

unless you have prhabated bore licence

you can have ak in pak if you have pb licence

You can have AK-47. That's not against the law but licence for it is issued by Prime Minister. You need a lot of security clearance for it!

For that price range go for CF-98, i have a Cougar which i got for 58k

Back
Top Bottom