What's new

Nirbheek, India's first gun for women

Waste of time. The number of firearms licences in India is almost nothing.

who in his or her right mind would buy such an expensive gun, are all the guns in India so expensive I am used to the TT up here in Peshawar costing me spare change....

How stupid is this, a revolver like this wont cost more than $400 in US.... OFB is looting the public!!!

Are you seriously saying a titanium revolver is costing $400 in the US? That too a Webley rip off? I would have imagined a lot less than that.

Rs 1,22,360/- so elite is target segment. But why they need hand gun, a new fashion?

I can buy a much better one from Munger at a much lesser price. why should I go for an elephant when cycle will do the job?

Rs 1,22,360/- so elite is target segment. But why they need hand gun, a new fashion?
aam aadmiyon ke liye AAP ka jhadu hai na :partay: :pleasantry:
images

images

who in his or her right mind would buy such an expensive gun, are all the guns in India so expensive I am used to the TT up here in Peshawar costing me spare change....

In India, gun licence is very expensive & very hard to get it.

OFB made gun never comes in black market but other guns available but hard to get & strict punishment.

Oh, and sir are the gun laws ''really'' enforced or what, I mean is access to black market guns easy, just curious....

Not easy for common people.

India is a living example of the American maxim that "If you outlaw guns, only outlaws will have guns."

(For those who don't know, India has one of the largest number of illegal gun ownership in the world.)

Not easy for common people.

India is a living example of the American maxim that "If you outlaw guns, only outlaws will have guns."

(For those who don't know, India has one of the largest number of illegal gun ownership in the world.)

I disagree with you.
India has one of least per capita illegal firearm in the world. States like UP , Bihar have some issue but all India is not.

Back
Top Bottom