What's new

Gun fires out side British Parliment multiple casulaties.

Britain is a remarkably tolerant country - probaby one of the most tolerant and equitable in the world. I struggle to understand how these animals can do this to a country that offers so much. I can't understand it.

Most tolerant in the world, period. We can't be sure if he is a British national, he might be.

Thank you bro. It seems our French children are ok, some have broken bones and gashes. I'm sorry they fell pretty to this when visiting our city.

They are from the Saint-Joseph de Concarneau school in the Finistère. 3 were injured and were taken care by medical services,their condition remains unknown. The other students of the group are being repatriated to the country. I hope a good recovery for them like the others injured in this highly coward attack and of course thoughts to the victims and their relatives.

I just don't understand how he managed to kill one of our officer's who was armed with an SMG. From what I have read he wasn't surprised and there was a struggle, before his colleagues opened fire. I've always maintained the training soldiers go through just primes them for war,and something like this would not have seen casualties amongst professional troops. Maybe it is time to bring our forces to the streets, something our stupid public so opposes.

@veregennes. As a serving solider what do you think.

Once again thank you for your service our brave officer.

RIP to the officer.

You mean bringing the army on the streets ?

maxresdefault.jpg

Don't give a shit to be honest.

I'm sure you told yourself this while growing up and being '**** bashed'.
lamo and the usa is bright eyed and bushy tailed. piss off

if you dont give a shit then why post?? to remain relevant?

Maybe someone refuge from Africa, but the beard suggests a muslim... And im 100% shure 99% media will connect him with it until its proven wrong.

Yes he is clearly a Muslim, savage as he was.
His race is up for debate, but people are saying he has black ancestry.

lamo and the usa is bright eyed and bushy tailed. piss off

if you dont give a shit then why post?? to remain relevant?

He has been banned.

Let me just serve this warning in advance. If you mock this sad time for us, if you use it for political point scoring you will be banned. Go elsewhere with your rubbish.

They are from the Saint-Joseph de Concarneau school in the Finistère. 3 were injured and were taken care by medical services,their condition remains unknown. The other students of the group are being repatriated to the country. I hope a good recovery for them like the others injured in this highly coward attack and of course thoughts to the victims and their relatives.

RIP to the officer.

You mean bringing the army on the streets ?

I've heard they are ok bro and stable. Yes I do mean bringing the professionals out. In small teams at least.

Britain is a remarkably tolerant country - probaby one of the most tolerant and equitable in the world. I struggle to understand how these animals can do this to a country that offers so much. I can't understand it.

Source? So don't tell me a it is a "Leroy" reverted to "Mohammed"?
Some people are saying it's this guy
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Izzadeen

He's been well known in the UK for years

4 is a big number, did he shoot or stab ? i read your previous that he stab a police officer ? how the rest 3 died ?

He used a car bro to crash into civilians, that's where we lost two people. He then got out of the car with a large "Rambo" type knife and rushed to attack an armed officer. This officer was stabbed, and sadly lost his life. The fourth is the savage who was shot.

He has been banned.

Let me just serve this warning in advance. If you mock this sad time for us, if you use it for political point scoring you will be banned. Go elsewhere with your rubbish.

I've heard they are ok bro and stable. Yes I do mean bringing the professionals out. In small teams at least.
good stuff.

Maybe someone refuge from Africa, but the beard suggests a muslim... And im 100% shure 99% media will connect him with it until its proven wrong.
your comment here is unfair and racist. why couldnt he be a homegrown, disenchanted, brainwashed domestic terrorist? why suggest he is a "refugee" from africa. are you that stupid to think that many black people in UK are refugees or former refugees?

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom