What's new

Gun fires out side British Parliment multiple casulaties.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/parliament-shooting-live-updates-after-10076508

First picture of terror attack suspect
This is the first photo of the Parliament terror attack suspect as he is wheeled into an ambulance after being shot by police.

Palace-of-Westminster-incident.jpg

Looks like typical Englishman

Last edited:
I'm just so upset at this time. Watching this piece of sh*t being given CPR made me sick. I work just a stone's throw away from there, had I seen him on that floor I'd end his life, regardless of what happened to me.

As for his race, I can't be sure from this close up.

0f1dd64e-6556-461a-bc17-430fecd6123a.jpg

My condolences to the two victims who have passed, whose identities are unknown. The news is reporting many of the injured were French tourists, again my prayers are with them.
We were happy that the last such incident occurred many years ago, and here we are again. An attacker like this is so hard to stop.

Last edited:
I am not religious but right now I am praying. I ask rest of PDF Pakistani's to also please pray, that.

* The the ba*stard who did this is not Pakistani or parents or grandparents are of Pakistani orgin.
* The the ba*stard who did this has nothing to did with Pakistan.
* The the ba*stard who did this has never set foot in Pakistan.
* The the ba*stard who did this has no friends who are Pakistani or of Pakistani origin.

I don't want to have anything to do with this scumbag. And I pray my wish comes true. Although things are looking grim.

I am not a religious but right now I am praying. I ask rest of PDF Pakistani's to also please pray, that.

* The the ba*stard who did this is not Pakistani or parents or grandparents of Pakistani orgin.
* The the ba*stard who did this has no friends who are Pakistani or of Pakistani origin.

I don't want to have anything to do with this scumbag. And I pray my wish comes true. Although things are looking grim.

How's your project? What made this news significant to break your hibernation ?

I am not a religious but right now I am praying. I ask rest of PDF Pakistani's to also please pray, that.

* The the ba*stard who did this is not Pakistani or parents or grandparents are of Pakistani orgin.

Looking at his photo I don't believe him to be of Pakistani origin, nor do other posters on various forums. We could be wrong and we need to except that even with all the work I, yourself and others have done within the community, we may miss people. Anyway regardless of his race, he has done damage.

if that looks like a typical english man then you need your eyes testing!

He's being sarcastic bro.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom