What's new

Gun collections - Please no politics/gun control rants

My Optima 12 Gauge Over Under
24f85.jpg

2ihmjwp.jpg

27zdgfc.jpg

2lbff4y.jpg

*please excuse the hardcore bed cover!
my baby, this was a gift from an uncle (may he rest in peace) and i have fitted it with Bushnell Holosight and a surefire flashlight on the rail, the rail is after market and took some time to source.

Some bogus knives bought from around Pakistan:
10gfe5u.jpg

Some bogus knives bought from around Pakistan:
10gfe5u.jpg

Hi! sir, a pretty nice collection you have got there.

Pardon me for an off topic question.

Can you tell me a place in Pakistan from where i can buy Gerber ASEKs or an Ontario ASEK ?

Thankyou.

Hi! sir, a pretty nice collection you have got there.

Pardon me for an off topic question.

Can you tell me a place in Pakistan from where i can buy Gerber ASEKs or an Ontario ASEK ?

Thankyou.

Brother,

If you are in Islamabad you can drive down to Gown House on Murree Road (near 6th road) and he has a very good stock, but is a bit on the expensive side, starting from 8,000 PKR. Or if you are willing to travel to KPK, a quick trip to sitara Market will get you what you need for 3k, when there goto Majid Traders.

Brother,

If you are in Islamabad you can drive down to Gown House on Murree Road (near 6th road) and he has a very good stock, but is a bit on the expensive side, starting from 8,000 PKR. Or if you are willing to travel to KPK, a quick trip to sitara Market will get you what you need for 3k, when there goto Majid Traders.

I haven't checked the Gown house for that( baccha baghal mein dhondora shehar mein).
Will go there tomorrow.
Last year i've been to the Sitara market Peshawar but i couldn't find any of the mentioned except there were some classic and good looking local stuff, with knife covers/blade protectors hanging around the dealers' shop.

The collection:

2012-04-03_19-59-27_112-1.jpg

Mosin Nagant, 7.62 x 54R mm
2012-04-03_19-57-43_392.jpg

marlin 795 0.22 cal Semi Auto Rifle
2012-04-03_19-55-48_92.jpg

Marlin X7S 7.62 x 51 Nato/.308 cal Bolt action rifle with Leapers UTG bipod and Barska 10-36x - 50mm scope
2012-04-03_19-55-12_138.jpg

Mossberg Maverick 88 12G Pump action Shot gun

2012-04-03_19-53-47_95.jpg

AKM - M&M arms FA Cugir M10 AKM (with Side mounted rails, Leapers UTG 5th Gen 4" ITA Red/Green *** Sight with QD Mounts, Leapers tac-light, hogue grips and tapco stock)
2012-05-22_12-43-53_242.jpg

Tanfoglio TZ 75 9mm semi auto pistol
2012-12-22_13-33-10_606.jpg

Smith and wesson SW9VE 9mm Semi auto Pistol

IMG_2088.jpg

I haven't checked the Gown house for that( baccha baghal mein dhondora shehar mein).
Will go there tomorrow.
Last year i've been to the Sitara market Peshawar but i couldn't find any of the mentioned except there were some classic and good looking local stuff, with knife covers/blade protectors hanging around the dealers' shop.

Bahi you need to go to the right guy :P. They hide all the good saman from the eyes of inspectors, anyway if you can't find what you are looking for at Gown House, p.m. me i will give you the number of someone who can sort you out in Islamabad.

Salam
@sandy_3126 that is a very impressive collection. One question if i may, why the Marlin? Do you engage in PR competitions?

Last edited by a moderator:
Bahi you need to go to the right guy :P. They hide all the good saman from the eyes of inspectors, anyway if you can't find what you are looking for at Gown House, p.m. me i will give you the number of someone who can sort you out in Islamabad.

Salam

Sure sir, Cheers!

Salam
@sandy_3126 that is a very impressive collection. One question if i may, why the Marlin? Do you engage in PR competitions?

Thank you sir,

Marlin X7S bolt action was my first firearm, I bought this particular rifle to learn to shoot long range upto 600m+.

Marlin 795 .22 semi auto was my third firearm I had bought because it was very inexpensive, and had better out of the box accuracy than the ruger 10/22. It was the rifle I deemed best to train my then girl friend (now wife) to shoot.

I was in the NCC (national cadet corp amry wing in school, equivalent to ROTC in US) and had won rifle shooting competition on lee enfield 0.303. Hence when i came to US I had always thought of getting into shooting competition.

Although I bought The marlin XS7 bolt action, as a long range training/ hunting rifle eventually proved to be competition ready rifle for the civilian marksmanship program. I did take the ITTS long range course and try am trying make plans for entering competition next year.

From my experience with the two marlins I have, i have become a big fan of their quality. From the interaction I have had with their customer service these guys are old school armorers who have been given a new lease on life by remington. And as remingtons quality is dropping every year, marlin is beating it's now parent company in both semi auto 22 and entry level bolt action rifle markets. I have been eyeing a marlin lever action 0.30 30, will definitely be on my cart on my next purchase....

Few camping and edc knives and handguns

IMG_214.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited by a moderator:
I need a life! Texas does this to people............
IMAG0108.jpg

For teh curious minds: M1a Socom with Aimpoint red ***,
Ar15 with 1x Vortex MOA illuminated scope on a Burris 1 piece mount,
mossberg 500, Glock23 40 cal, HK USP 40 cal, SW 38 cal revolver.sig P238 in
9mm short.

Maybe you should report it instead of giving out information to ppl who might be a possible terrorist who knows.

This type of shops is where terrorists get their weapons

Maybe you should report it instead of giving out information to ppl who might be a possible terrorist who knows.

This type of shops is where terrorists get their weapons

Brother, terrorists don't need to goto gown house or sitara market to get equipment. Theek hain na.

Come on people don't be shy... Add some flavor to this thread.

I have acquired a lot more stuff (guns, cars) but don't want to start the same ole people showing disrespect by doubting I own this stuff.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom