What's new

Gun collections - Please no politics/gun control rants

mqm_london

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I loved the gun vault thread but it has become such a mess with irrelevant posts, politics and pretenders that I thought it might be useful to start a focused thread with a request to all members to kindly avoid politics and irrelevant chatter including which guns you wished you owned - here, we talk only about guns we have and what we think of their weaknesses or strengths.

Here goes:

Attachments

• fn_scar_light_mk16_elcan_2.jpg
    fn_scar_light_mk16_elcan_2.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 65
  • hk_416_upper_elcan.jpg
    hk_416_upper_elcan.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 73
  • kris_super_v.jpg
    kris_super_v.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 61
  • lwrc_m6a2_elcan_1.jpg
    lwrc_m6a2_elcan_1.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 125
  • target_for_lwrc_m6a2_elcan.jpg
    target_for_lwrc_m6a2_elcan.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 92
Hands down, at least these days, my FN SCAR is the best piece of equipment I own (obviously, my .50 BMG is orders of magnitude better than anything out there, including most armed forces, but we are talking about stuff I shoot every week).

If you are not familiar with the gun, I suggest you google it, it is an absolute blast to shoot, very little recoil (although, KRIS Super V has even less but that one shoots .45 ACP so a different class of weapon), it has an effective range of 800 meters and is accurate enough that it is used by several armed forces in scout sniper application (they do use the 20 inch barrel in this application whereas mine is a 16 inch barrel).

Anyway, I look forward to some real discussions with you guys, I hope we can keep this thread on topic. Here is another pic of my scar.

Attachments

• fn_scar_light_mk16_elcan_1.jpg
    fn_scar_light_mk16_elcan_1.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 80
Hmm,

I logged in today after a day or so to post the procedure for stripping and cleaning the fn scar as part of my series of posts about guns in my collection. It looks like though there isn't much interest here. This is strange for me because I thought that I would get better reception here than amongst america or england based gun forums, perhaps I was wrong or worse, I overestimated the number of serious shooters by a wide margin.

Am I missing something? Surely, its not my nickname?

wait i am confuse ist are you in London or Usa second is it a airsoft ? and it still will be replica or imitation of a real weapon both not allowed to be carried or used under new Gun regulation or as i call it STINKIN NO GOOD HIPPIE LAW

If these truly are your weapons, then why is the file name showing up like this?

"fn_scar_light_mk16_elcan_1.jpg"

Who names their images like that? :lol:

View attachment 4366

Baretta 8mm manufactured in 1942. issued to my late father during his tour-of-duty with British Indian Army in West Irian in 1946.

As far as I can remember, never fired in anger!:enjoy:

I am also in possession of a Winchester Rifle and a Japanese Army Samurai sword taken as bounty by my late father during the Japanese surrender at Singapore during WWII.

pictures to-morrow...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom