What's new

Gun collections - Please no politics/gun control rants

:rofl: :rofl: u found me on youtube ?? man i never thought anyone will from here.

Well its not noisier, it may sound due to the quality of the audio recording of the camera, around a year ago it used to be 45K to 50K, but nowadays its reduced to 30K. And the design is not bad, its an attractive pistol, light & durable.

^ @ taimikhan: Alaka ta kho pukhtoon ra o kha tay :smitten:

Nice glasses ;) ( I'm thinking thats you)

^ @ taimikhan: Alaka ta kho pukhtoon ra o kha tay :smitten:

Nice glasses ;) ( I'm thinking thats you)

:wave: walay aalakaa nama ta na goray ?? :) Khan yaa dae usaraa ooo Pekhawar yaa likalay dae, Pakhtun koo biya shalam kanaa.

Thx for liking the glasses, one of my favorites too :)

Yups man, daa uncle ji zae yumm :agree:

dae koom zae yea ??

dalta soora pukhtana di za khabar navam chi damra dalta vu .malaki vi zi siraf wama dalta :D :cheers:

:smitten: :cheers: Alakona da thread kho munga zay ta uraso :lol:

My Pkhtoon brothers! lets not piss off and derail our dear mqm_london's great thread, he's a great guy plus he may call Altaf Bhai ;) :lol: (mqm bro thats just a joke, no hard feelings bro :smitten: )

yups, sorrryyyy mqm bhai, plus we just did intros, no politics or gun control stuff was discussed :)

Really? Okay here is my daily driver. Has an unholy acceleration that never ends all the way to 208 miles per hour (yes, that is over 330 km/hour) - Over 500 hp stock and an smg gearbox that shifts like you hit a dog and ran it over at triple digit speeds. I have beaten my friend's lambo (gallardo) with it while hauling passengers. Check it out.

You know what would make a great vid? You rolling along in this baby with one hand on the steering wheel,and firing the fn scar in the air out the window with the other hand.That would probably be the coolest vid on youtube ever. :rofl: :rofl:

You know what would make a great vid? You rolling along in this baby with one hand on the steering wheel,and firing the fn scar in the air out the window with the other hand.That would probably be the coolest vid on youtube ever. :rofl: :rofl:

Right on dude! BUT then mqm's daddy is gonna find out about that video and then :eek::frown: no more car privilages :confused: probably grounded for the rest of his life :woot: Noooooo :lol:

Interesting. I shoot at a range or out in the boonies only. It is not legal where I live to shoot within 2 miles of a highway or built up structure.

Check out the race with the lambo though:

Last edited by a moderator:
No Bro! your'e cool :enjoy:

but they would have a hard time believing a lambo gallado could be defeated by an M5 :yes2:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom