What's new

Gun collections - Please no politics/gun control rants

If these truly are your weapons, then why is the file name showing up like this?

"fn_scar_light_mk16_elcan_1.jpg"

Who names their images like that? :lol:

I do:coffee:

fn is Fabrique Nationale
scar stands for special Special Forces Combat Assault Rifle
mk16 is the rifle's designation (the other one is MK17)
elcan is for the elcan spectre dr scope on the gun

Capiche?

Okay here are some shots of the lwrc internals, enjoy :woot:

Attachments

• lwrc_bolt_firing_pin_chamber.jpg
    lwrc_bolt_firing_pin_chamber.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 31
  • lwrc_gas_piston_on_bolt.jpg
    lwrc_gas_piston_on_bolt.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 30
wait i am confuse ist are you in London or Usa second is it a airsoft ? and it still will be replica or imitation of a real weapon both not allowed to be carried or used under new Gun regulation or as i call it STINKIN NO GOOD HIPPIE LAW

Does it matter where I am?

As for the real or replica question, pictures in my last post should be enough to answer your question.

Next week, I will post either the scar or FN five seven handgun internals.

View attachment 4365

Chinese copy of Tokarev - 9mm. - fired in anger many times but only for target-shooting empty beer cans!:guns:

Beer cans? What beer cans? You mean soda cans, right? :what:

Baretta 8mm manufactured in 1942. issued to my late father during his tour-of-duty with British Indian Army in West Irian in 1946.

As far as I can remember, never fired in anger!:enjoy:

I am also in possession of a Winchester Rifle and a Japanese Army Samurai sword taken as bounty by my late father during the Japanese surrender at Singapore during WWII.

pictures to-morrow...

Can't wait, thanks.

This is my CF98, Chinese 9mm 15+1 shot pistol. Rotating barrel mechanism and a very good, reliable and effective pistol.

Wow, this thing looks awesome. 16 shots of 9mm? That is pretty neat. I have FN five seven that by default takes 20 rounds of 5.7x28mm ammo but I have extensions for my mags allowing me to have 30 rounds in each mag. That is my main carry weapon and 90 rounds between three mags is pretty insane I think.

u mean 5.67 mm or commnly known as 30 bore ! or did i miss somthing ?

30 bore is 7.62X25mm bullet. The standard for original Russian & Chinese TT pistols, but now u can see 9mm TT pistols too.

I do:coffee:

fn is Fabrique Nationale
scar stands for special Special Forces Combat Assault Rifle
mk16 is the rifle's designation (the other one is MK17)
elcan is for the elcan spectre dr scope on the gun

Capiche?

Okay here are some shots of the lwrc internals, enjoy :woot:

Why don't you put the doubts to rest by making a youtube video with all your alleged hardware on display? You should as part of your presentation make reference to yourself i.e say "mqm London" and you could say hi to everyone on the Pak defense forum.

Wow, this thing looks awesome. 16 shots of 9mm? That is pretty neat. I have FN five seven that by default takes 20 rounds of 5.7x28mm ammo but I have extensions for my mags allowing me to have 30 rounds in each mag. That is my main carry weapon and 90 rounds between three mags is pretty insane I think.

Yes Five Seven is a very nice looking pistol, and a powerful one too.
This pistol can carry a lot of ammo due to the small size of its bullets.

Beer cans? What beer cans? You mean soda cans, right?

I dont think so :eek: :disagree:

how do you think he got his nick "fatman17" :eek: by drinking diet soda?? :azn: :lol:

(@ fatman17: no hard feelings man :toast_sign: just some fun at your cost. :smitten:)
(PS: I hope you aint into "peenay ka shoq" !! Bad Bad Boy) :disagree:

Why don't you put the doubts to rest by making a youtube video with all your alleged hardware on display? You should as part of your presentation make reference to yourself i.e say "mqm London" and you could say hi to everyone on the Pak defense forum.

No need to do anything of the sort. You can doubt all you want. I wonder what you guys would think if shared pictures of my garage, good thing this is not a car forum :undecided:

Yes Five Seven is a very nice looking pistol, and a powerful one too.
This pistol can carry a lot of ammo due to the small size of its bullets.

One of the few with armor piercing capability, not that I stock the black tip ss190 steel core rounds :guns:

Post'em Bro! We'll LUV them ;) :)

Really? Okay here is my daily driver. Has an unholy acceleration that never ends all the way to 208 miles per hour (yes, that is over 330 km/hour) - Over 500 hp stock and an smg gearbox that shifts like you hit a dog and ran it over at triple digit speeds. I have beaten my friend's lambo (gallardo) with it while hauling passengers. Check it out.

Attachments

• bmw_m5_2008.jpg
    bmw_m5_2008.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 45
One of the few with armor piercing capability, not that I stock the black tip ss190 steel core rounds :guns:

Well armor piercing capability is due to the bullet not pistol. The pic posted in my post of the CF98 has also the capability to fire DAP92 rounds, armor piercing rounds, subject to availability.

Five Seven was made specifically for armor piercing in mind, as its bullet 28mm in length, having awesome fire power, plus the shape & make of the bullets then make rest of the difference.

And DAP rounds are illegal to posses except for the law enforcement agencies, in pakistan as well as abroad. Five Seven issued to LEA have AP rounds, and for private collection normal rounds, but anything can be gotten on the black market.

TaimiKhan Bhai, Your guns seems to be very nice,

It seemed a bit more noisier........
What is the Price of this gun Sir?

Last edited by a moderator:
TaimiKhan Bhai, Your guns seems to be very nice,
15qsJgnm0sw[/media] - CF98 9mm Firing Part 1

It seemed a bit more noisier........
What is the Price of this gun Sir?

:rofl: :rofl: u found me on youtube ?? man i never thought anyone will from here.

Well its not noisier, it may sound due to the quality of the audio recording of the camera, around a year ago it used to be 45K to 50K, but nowadays its reduced to 30K. And the design is not bad, its an attractive pistol, light & durable.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom